Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
Thank you Messa, for this charming picture.

You have appeared with Alice in a number of your previous crux pictures, but I think this is only the second non-crux manipulation of yours, in which you both appear together. The first one, which you kindly posted in this thread last October, depicted the two of you in approximately the same location as your latest manip - http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/post-411269

Both of these Femjoy sources were photographed on the same day by Valery Anzilov, on the rocks overlooking the Black Sea, although they were presented in separate series - 'Element' and 'Low Tide', respectively. Taken together, the manipulations present good consistency, using the same characters, carefully overlayed in sensitive, intimate poses.

The sepia version is equally appealing, and has a different ambience, with its softened contrast. The bright lighting and intense heat of the colour pictures make me wish for the start of summer! Considerable care has been taken over the figure scaling and colour adjustment of the flesh tones, to produce an attractive, complimentary pair of images. I wonder if they are the start of a series of 'Messa and Alice' manips? :)
I think Bob is a Professor of Aliceology... :)

A Birthday Prezzie for Mali Hussain

The latest Alice manip has been posted by Melissa in her thread, 'Sex Slaves', with the accompanying text -​

J & M sex-slaves bdsmlr-75293-ZJ4lrN9m2j 300pc.jpg

Mali Hussain is 80 today and his wife, possibly with an eye on his considerable estate and his heart problem, has taken him to the local slave market to buy him a sexy young slave for his birthday. Now isn’t that considerate of her. She’s even arranged for her very Westernised sister to come along and take a few photographs to remember the day by. The lady on the far left was a little shocked to see her not wearing a hijab but this is Khabadami 2019 after all! So here we are. Mali is posing with his little prezzie and his loving wife.

There are very few manips depicting Alice as a slave, the best known being those by Kamerijk which have been reviewed previously. Julie and Melissa's source is taken from the series, 'Emerald World', photographed by Alexey Bessarab and published by Amour Angels on 5 August 2010. As far as I am aware, this is the first occasion on which this series has yielded a complete figure of Alice for a manipulation. Julie and Melissa have transposed the entire figure as she appears in the original photo, and are to be congratulated on their creative interpretation of an attractive source image from this previously neglected series.

J EW AmourAngels-001256 50pc.jpg

Alice stands with her arms raised, elbows out, pushing her hair behind her shoulders. The motif provided by her own hands is reflected in those of Mali Hussain, 'weighing' Alice's breasts. The visual rythm continues with a fifth hand further down, belonging to Mali's wife who is pulling down Alice's panties to expose her assets for the camera. This is a very neatly applied detail.

J & M sex-slaves amang-EW-pscf1.jpg

The placing of the central figures ensures that Alice takes centre stage for her photo call (a meta concept since both source and manip represent photo sessions.) And so the picture acquires a sense of depth from the physical engagement of the characters in contact with her - located behind her on either side whilst their hands are placed in front of her. The resulting immersion makes for a convincing scene, and this central group is framed by the female on the left and the photographer on the right, in a nicely balanced composition.

The hands theme is repeated in those of the photographer (holding what appears to be an indestructible 35mm SLR) and in the second slave, also with raised arms, hands behind her head, who looks a bit like Janina. I trust Melissa will correct me if I am wrong about these details.

At least six new characters have been manipulated into the foreground of this multi-figure composition. Such manipulations present greater challenges to the artist, in terms of consistent scale and lighting, the more figures are introduced. Having said that, Julie and Melissa are highly proficient manipulation artists with considerable experience of multi-figure themes. Despite the bright sunlight on the background figures, they have successfully resolved the lighting, colour and contrast issues in the foreground.

Melissa draws our attention to the contrasting themes within her picture - traditional Muslim attire and Western fashion, youth and old age, ancient and modern. Mali Hussain appears understandably delighted with his 80th birthday present. We note that his 80th celebration is referred to in the same sentence as his heart condition, and so we suspect his wife's motives in purchasing Alice, notwithstanding the fact that she makes an excellent choice, all things considered.

Well done, Julie and Melissa! :)
J & M sex-slaves amang-EW-psengcf2.jpg

Pia

Tortured Angel
Back, briefly, after a long absence.... and so sad to find that the lovely video of Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest has gone from the site.... My favourite video ever.... I should have downloaded it...

Can anyone repost the video? It is such a loss.

Love you all

XXX

Back, briefly, after a long absence.... and so sad to find that the lovely video of Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest has gone from the site.... My favourite video ever.... I should have downloaded it...

Can anyone repost the video? It is such a loss.

Love you all

XXX
Hi Pia, good to hear from you. :)
Thanks for informing us about the loss of the video - that is very unfortunate.
Indeed, I recall you making some very positive comments about it in the past.

Admi hosted the video on Youtube to celebrate the anniversary of Makar's birthday, four years ago.
I don't know what arrangement he made with ImageMaker, but the Youtube link was a private one for CF members only.

There may be a problem with Admi's account, or Youtube might have removed the video?
I can only speculate about the reasons.

Meanwhile, as a measure of the impact 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest' has made over the last few years, it has appeared on a number of sites. My security filter doesn't approve of all of them by any means, and if you search for it, you will have to be selective regarding the results.
The safest access should be via Cruxdreams, of course. ;)

Anyway, bearing in mind the possible risks, here are some options proposed by Google -
https://www.google.com/search?q=ali...rome..69i57.9714j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Alice-cf-deriv-dmn-mnp2.jpg

Pia

Tortured Angel

Admi hosted the video on Youtube to celebrate the anniversary of Makar's birthday, four years ago.
I don't know what arrangement he made with ImageMaker, but the Youtube link was a private one for CF members only.

There may be a problem with Admi's account, or Youtube might have removed the video?

Meanwhile, as a measure of the impact 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest' has made over the last few years, it has appeared on a number of sites. My security filter doesn't approve of all of them by any means, and if you search for it, you will have to be selective regarding the results.

Anyway, bearing in mind the possible risks, here are some options proposed by Google -
https://www.google.com/search?q=ali...rome..69i57.9714j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I've tried a few, but it's not really possible to find the full video... I miss it so much! Can anyone upload one that they might have downloaded when it was viewable? Can Admi help? Distraught!!! XXXX

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
I've tried a few, but it's not really possible to find the full video... I miss it so much! Can anyone upload one that they might have downloaded when it was viewable? Can Admi help? Distraught!!! XXXX

Okay, I do, in fact have the Alice and Koshka video, as it appeared on YouTube. My only issue with it is that it is 507MB, and is over 1.5 hours long. Quality seems reasonably good (it's a YouTube download, so it's not at full screen resolution (bitrate at 743kbs and real size at 480x360). Anyway, I can make it available, if I'm not going to step on anyone's copyright by doing that. What's the best method (considering the need to not waste IM's bandwidth).

poem21045

Assistant executioner
Okay, I do, in fact have the Alice and Koshka video, as it appeared on YouTube. My only issue with it is that it is 507MB, and is over 1.5 hours long. Quality seems reasonably good (it's a YouTube download, so it's not at full screen resolution (bitrate at 743kbs and real size at 480x360). Anyway, I can make it available, if I'm not going to step on anyone's copyright by doing that. What's the best method (considering the need to not waste IM's bandwidth).
Try www.sendtransfer.com It's free and easy. (Wait, that describes my girlfriend!)

ImageMaker

BANNED
Staff member
Thank you very much for your interest in this video.
But I would not like to see it freely available.
This is due to the fact that we incur financial losses in the production of video. In addition, you probably noticed that the use of the forum is free. Have you ever wondered how this could be? Everything is very simple - we redistribute the income received from the financial profit of the site http://www.cruxdreams.com.
Part of the profit goes to create new photos and videos and the other part of the profit goes to support the forum.
Therefore, I do not want to see our videos freely available. Moreover, I would like for you, if there is such an opportunity, to subscribe to a http://www.cruxdreams.com, at least for one month, because This will help fund the forum and make it free for everyone.

Last edited:

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
This is due to the fact that we incur financial losses in the production of video. In addition, you probably noticed that the use of the forum is free. Have you ever wondered how this could be? Everything is very simple - we redistribute the income received from the financial profit of the site nttp://www.cruxdreams.com.
Part of the profit goes to create new photos and videos and the other part of the profit goes to support the forum.
Therefore, I do not want to see our videos freely available. Moreover, I would like for you, if there is such an opportunity, to subscribe to a http://www.cruxdreams.com, at least for one month, because This will help fund the forum and make it free for everyone.
Thanks for your frank response to this issue. I understand your position completely and will respect your wishes.

This is due to the fact that we incur financial losses in the production of video. In addition, you probably noticed that the use of the forum is free. Have you ever wondered how this could be? Everything is very simple - we redistribute the income received from the financial profit of the site http://www.cruxdreams.com.
Thank you for your message, ImageMaker - and for providing clarification on this subject.

Top Bottom