Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
One more for the thread I am working on for the series, I say working on because I keep finding things to change or hopefully improve, enjoy.
Thank you and well done yet again, Damian.
This is another dramatic Alice crux scene, reminiscent of the 'Crux Forest', but with the aggressive male audience participating!
As usual, I shall indicate the sources. Like the previous ones we have seen, this is a composite figure, joined at the waist, or thereabouts.
The lower body source is on the left and the upper body on the right -

I-365-CD sources.jpg

The head also seems to be a separate component, and could originate from any of several 'Crux Forest' sources., I think -

I-365-CD heads.jpg

My suspicions extend to the head on the right hand figure, which appears at first glance to be a Makar original.
But it is in fact a 'reverse manipulation' of the Damian figure seen below, on the left -

I-365-Damian-CD.jpg

The figure of Alice has been extracted from the Roman arena, and put back into the forest. :eek:
Now, I wonder how that could have happened...?

Can you remember, Damian, if your Roman manip uses a complete, original source figure of Alice - or did you create a composite one? :D

Thank you and well done yet again, Damian.
This is another dramatic Alice crux scene, reminiscent of the 'Crux Forest', but with the aggressive male audience participating!
As usual, I shall indicate the sources. Like the previous ones we have seen, this is a composite figure, joined at the waist, or thereabouts.
The lower body source is on the left and the upper body on the right -

View attachment 699369

The head also seems to be a separate component, and could originate from any of several 'Crux Forest' sources., I think -

View attachment 699370

My suspicions extend to the head on the right hand figure, which appears at first glance to be a Makar original.
But it is in fact a 'reverse manipulation' of the Damian figure seen below, on the left -

View attachment 699371

The figure of Alice has been extracted from the Roman arena, and put back into the forest. :eek:
Now, I wonder how that could have happened...?

Can you remember, Damian, if your Roman manip uses a complete, original source figure of Alice - or did you create a composite one? :D
You are right of course, the lower part is still not perfect in my opinion. About the others I really can't remember, I have used the poor dear so often I get confused myself, long as it "works", I often mix bodies and expressions and I am using more of these in the new booklet as they are in the original "forest" shoots, and even the forest I am using is a mix up of different backgrounds. Finding decent high res material for the other players in the right positions etc, is my biggest hassle, Alice is always compliant, available and in a variety of poses, though I am running out. Anybody know how I can get in touch with the artist A. Sennov, I need to get in touch with him as some of the prison scenes are using his pictures.

You are right of course, the lower part is still not perfect in my opinion. About the others I really can't remember, I have used the poor dear so often I get confused myself, long as it "works", I often mix bodies and expressions and I am using more of these in the new booklet as they are in the original "forest" shoots, and even the forest I am using is a mix up of different backgrounds. Finding decent high res material for the other players in the right positions etc, is my biggest hassle, Alice is always compliant, available and in a variety of poses, though I am running out. Anybody know how I can get in touch with the artist A. Sennov, I need to get in touch with him as some of the prison scenes are using his pictures.
I recognized in one of your recent pix the beautifully appointed prison cell where Anatoly put Olga and Helen; it really is so well done that I was planning to borrow it some time, too. Bob beat me to Anatoly's contact info; unfortunately he is currently on one of his periodic hiatuses and has been been hanging around dA much lately, but he'll always come back and bring a flurry of activities sooner or later. He also has his own website at o2leak.com, but the link doesn't seem to be working right now.

Thanks guys, I am a member of DeviantArt, or was, it's actually been a few YEARS since I last was last there, I really don't follow the rest of the genre, as strange as that may seem. I tried logging in with the saved username and password but no luck, may need to reregister it didn't even recognise my username on the "recover password" pop up! I'll see about reregistering again. I want to send him copies of the images I may have used with his material for the new project and if he is OK with me using these, though I have changed them a lot, so I hope there is no problem.

Another new entry in Bob's aliceological collection:

On the morning of March 2, 1943, four British POWs interned at Stalag 57 (our own Eulalia [second from left, played with great passion by Alice] and three other dA members) made a daring escape from the notorious prison camp in a stolen German army vehicle. Less than five kilometers from the camp, however, they were stopped by a local policeman for driving on the wrong side of the road. Promptly sent back to Stalag 57, all four of them were severely punished for that audacious act.

Attachments

• Stalag.jpg
    Stalag.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 396
P.S. In a brief memoir that Eulalia shared in response to this pic on dA, further details on the day's event have come to light. It turned out that they were in fact driving on the correct side of the road but:

We came to a junction where just a junior Verkehrspolizist was on duty - but a sharp-eyed one, he noticed that I looked right ...

and on my cross, I still look right
smile.gif

She is correct, of course--she looks very right on the cross.

On the morning of March 2, 1943, four British POWs interned at Stalag 57 (our own Eulalia [second from left, played with great passion by Alice] and three other dA members) made a daring escape from the notorious prison camp in a stolen German army vehicle. Less than five kilometers from the camp, however, they were stopped by a local policeman for driving on the wrong side of the road. Promptly sent back to Stalag 57, all four of them were severely punished for that audacious act.
...and provided entertainment to the male POWS...

Truly a great manip ... I keep staring at it! Great work!:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom