Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
... ALICE LASHED ...

The Whipmistress looked across at her audience. In her left hand she let the whip dangle, its angry lash ready to unleash more terror on the chained girl.

“Are you ready to watch her bleed?” She asked.

The question was rhetorical, it required no answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-16 at 16.38.22.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-16 at 16.38.22.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Thanks for your comment, whipmaster2.
As Jollyrei has indicated, the Cruxdreams session in June 2007 was Alice's only flirtation with bondage, and she never performed in any other BDSM sessions.

Her aspirations were probably more focused on fashion modelling, and it seems that she did the 'Crux Forest' contract for the sake of variety in her modelling portfolio, which is otherwise confined to the erotic and glamour genres.

As for whipping images of Alice, there are a few isolated photo manipulations by MahaShiva and Damian, e,g, -
This is my latest Alice Manipulation which is 'whipping centric'

Hi Damian, that is a wonderful cover concept, and I like the way you have turned the original Rysky pose into a full length figure of Alice, with the veil extended behind her.
She seems relieved to have avoided the fate of her friend in the background.
The resulting new pose is perfectly balanced, and the legs look just like her own - beautiful work! :)
Please would you show us the source image for the new legs?

The original manip which first composed Alice with this Pompeianum background is the work of Arkady Sviatchennik (kamerijk on DeviantArt) -

He was happy to see your previous adaptation of the 'Greek Slave' picture, and I will ask him, on your behalf, about the new cover. ;)

I am delighted to see that the Most Manipulated Makar Model is now plausibly the subject of the most manipulated manip in the slavegirl genre.
Let's have another look at the development of this charming image. :)

28 December marks the tenth anniversary of the publication, by Met Models, of 'Kiss', the Rylsky series named for Alice, and presented as a 'special encore'. The title image yielded the figure for kamerijk's original manipulation, in which he added the upper part of a lilac loincloth. I then reproduced the full loincloth on Rylsky's portrait, whereupon Damian produced his version, showing the entire garment. In a move back to the original source image, the loincloth has now been deleted in the latest cover concept. :D

Thanks, I will have to look and see if I can remember the specific pic I used for the legs, I have thousands and choose based on suitability for the pose and lighting of course. I’ll go through the pics tomorrow and see if I can remember the one I chose. I look forward to hearing if he has any comment and his OK to use the material :)

Thanks, I will have to look and see if I can remember the specific pic I used for the legs, I have thousands and choose based on suitability for the pose and lighting of course. I’ll go through the pics tomorrow and see if I can remember the one I chose. I look forward to hearing if he has any comment and his OK to use the material :)
Thank you, Damian - only if it is not too much trouble to find the image again. ;)

And kamerijk is very happy for you to proceed. :)
When I asked him about your new cover concept, he said, 'Yes of course, it's fun and sexy and I'm honoured.'

Damian romandecadence10cover.jpg

... PLEASE, No More ...

Alice chained ...
This is a good manip. I'll start with that. Technically, there is nothing wrong with it at all. However, the problem arises since "Alice" is not just a face, but a full figure. I think I speak for a lot of the Alice cogniscenti when I note that seeing her face in a situation where she clearly has a different body, or even the wrong belly button, throws me off a bit. Nothing against the storytelling or the portrayal, and as I say, the manips you have done are very well done. It's just that with this particular subject, I suspect we all have our favourite Alice bits, and it feels a bit disorienting and strange to see something "not Alice" in the picture.

... ALICE LASHED ...
...Alice chained ...
it feels a bit disorienting and strange to see something "not Alice" in the picture.
Your latest Alice manips employ body doubles and head-swaps - a strategy which makes identification of the sources more difficult than would be the case with complete poses.
However, the sources for your most recent ones are the Rylsky series, 'Tiempo' (again) and 'Attitude'. ;)

Tiempo-cf-fossy2019-12-16-21-10.jpgAttitude-974-cf-fossy2019-12-16-16-38.jpg

I will not attempt to identify the body doubles. The resulting style of manipulation is consistent with the work we have previously seen in your 'Charlotte' series, as well as the recent illustrations for Barb's story, 1492 :)

This is a good manip. I'll start with that. Technically, there is nothing wrong with it at all. However, the problem arises since "Alice" is not just a face, but a full figure. I think I speak for a lot of the Alice cogniscenti when I note that seeing her face in a situation where she clearly has a different body, or even the wrong belly button, throws me off a bit. Nothing against the storytelling or the portrayal, and as I say, the manips you have done are very well done. It's just that with this particular subject, I suspect we all have our favourite Alice bits, and it feels a bit disorienting and strange to see something "not Alice" in the picture.
Thank you for the comments and guidance, I will for sure take those points into account when creating my Alice Pics. I am beginning to realise just how adored every aspect of this gorgeous model is here on CF. Thanks again.

I am beginning to realise just how adored every aspect of this gorgeous model is here on CF.
Fossy is now continuing Alice's adventures on the high seas, in his new thread - 'Alice's Voyage into Slavery'.

:D Happy Christmas, everybody! :D

Thank you, Damian - only if it is not too much trouble to find the image again. ;)

And kamerijk is very happy for you to proceed. :)
When I asked him about your new cover concept, he said, 'Yes of course, it's fun and sexy and I'm honoured.'

Happy New Year Bobinder and all here, I really did try and find the image I used to put in Alice's lower torso, no luck so far, I have thousands of pics to look for and do not retain all the history to go back and find which exact picture I used. Will keep my eyes open and while looking through material happen to chance on it, I will certainly share it with you.
Best regards, Damian.

Happy New Year Bobinder and all here, I really did try and find the image I used to put in Alice's lower torso, no luck so far, I have thousands of pics to look for and do not retain all the history to go back and find which exact picture I used. Will keep my eyes open and while looking through material happen to chance on it, I will certainly share it with you.
Best regards, Damian.
Thank you, Damian. I know how difficult it can be to keep track of the sources for composite figure manipulations, and I appreciate your efforts.

:D Happy New Year! :D

Hostel 045 det1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom