Alice's Voyage into Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fossy

SEXPIOGENTUS
Finally I had to give way to my yearning that insisted I write a context for my next Alice Photo Manipulations. I'm sure we could make a great story of this brief passage, but for now the words are written simply to facilitate my manipulations. I hope you all enjoy them ...

ALICE’S VOYAGE INTO SLAVERY …

Alice whirled and turned, trying to find somewhere to run to, to free herself from the odious attention of the ship’s officer. But the captain emerged from the cabin behind her and with a few swift steps caught her and twisted her arm high behind her back, whispering confidentially into her ear.

"You stupid girl, do you not know that a ship’s captain rules by example? Had you but stayed below with me you might have learnt a trick or two to take to your new life, but now I must offer the crew something or they will leave you with precious little."

He turned to his crew. I could see a crafty smile slide across his face. "She is a pretty piece is she not? But I think she needs a little taming before I break her properly for her new master, in the West Indies, whoever that might turn out to be. Will you help me teach her a lesson that she will never forget boys?"

There was a resounding chorus from more men than Alice realised were on board, making her blood run cold.

These are all quite interesting, Fossy, and the basis of an interesting story. I very much like this one:

The Cell.jpg
I have used a very similar shot of Alice in a manip. One of the attractive features of Alice's crux photoshoot with Makar was the authentic expression of emotion that she displayed. This makes it very handy for the artist who wants to create an emotional tone or mood. Your image here demonstrates that very well.

These are all quite interesting, Fossy, and the basis of an interesting story. I very much like this one:

The Cell.jpg
I have used a very similar shot of Alice in a manip. One of the attractive features of Alice's crux photoshoot with Makar was the authentic expression of emotion that she displayed. This makes it very handy for the artist who wants to create an emotional tone or mood. Your image here demonstrates that very well.
Thank so much for the kind words in your feedback. Much appreciated

The Cell.jpg
Very exciting, Fossy! Can't wait for more!

ALICE’S VOYAGE INTO SLAVERY …
A new, illustrated Alice story by one of our most prolific manip artists is an exciting prospect indeed!
Congratulations on the launch of this very nautical thread, Fossy - I look forward to Alice's continuing adventures on the high seas! :D

I think this dedicated thread is a great idea. That way if you do develop the story, and add illustrations, the work can be coherent, and you are certainly doing a fine job with new manips. Looking forward to where you take this, Fossy. :) :beer:

ALICE’S VOYAGE INTO SLAVERY … PART 2

“Have you learned your lesson lass?” The Captain boomed out his narcissistic tones, as if to imply that by being crucified from the rigging and the mast, not to mention nailed to the on-deck cross was enough to turn her head back in his direction.

“Will you grant me your favour … in my bed girl?”

Alice, seated on a red velvet throw-over cover in the Captain’s cabin remained impassive. They could take everything she had, bodily speaking, but they would never take her mind.

“Oh, my dear girl, I see that despite your torture, and your time in the ship’s cell, even, indeed, the time we forced you into whoring, you still do not see fit to lay with me willingly.

So be it. Master Johnson take the poor wretch back on deck, affix her to the frame and stretch her …”

Back
Top Bottom