Alice's Voyage into Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Welcome friends, to the Isle of Altis.” The welcoming words were loud and clear. “You have an intriguing mascot tied to your rigging.”

The welcome party laughed out loud at the comments clearly directed at poor Alice as she was taken down from her place of diabolical torture …
The island sounds like a strange place, but at least Alice has been 'rescued' from her ordeal in the ship's rigging. However, I am not sure that she will receive much sympathy from the islanders. Hopefully Queen Yacinta will take pity, and intervene to save Alice from further torments. :)

Your latest illustrations employ a couple of well known Makar sources, which have proved deservedly popular with manipulators over the years. But 'Lit by Flames', which shows Alice on the bridge, is more unusual, since there are only a small number of Alice manips which employ figure sources by Vadim Rigin.

Fossy lit_by_flames_by_fossy0407_ddo4g7m.jpg

@Madiosi , @Jollyrei and Daimonaissai have all created Rigin-sourced manipulations of Alice, although they are in a minority. So it is good to see a new picture using a portrait from Rigin's 'Break' series, and the suitably determined expression makes a good choice for this illustration. Nice work, Fossy! :)

The island sounds like a strange place, but at least Alice has been 'rescued' from her ordeal in the ship's rigging. However, I am not sure that she will receive much sympathy from the islanders. Hopefully Queen Yacinta will take pity, and intervene to save Alice from further torments. :)

Your latest illustrations employ a couple of well known Makar sources, which have proved deservedly popular with manipulators over the years. But 'Lit by Flames', which shows Alice on the bridge, is more unusual, since there are only a small number of Alice manips which employ figure sources by Vadim Rigin.

@Madiosi , @Jollyrei and Daimonaissai have all created Rigin-sourced manipulations of Alice, although they are in a minority. So it is good to see a new picture using a portrait from Rigin's 'Break' series, and the suitably determined expression makes a good choice for this illustration. Nice work, Fossy! :)

Thank you as always #bobinder, your objective and flattering analysis is very much appreciated, and adds greater context to the manips

Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 3

“I am Yacinta,” the young girl of eighteen years looked up at the cross upon which Alice was now mounted.

Yacinta was young of face, but wise beyond her years in demeanour, and she stood now, wrapped in warm clothes, looking up at her naked captive being crucified in the snow covered field.

“I feel a little sorry for you girl,” Yacinta spoke in a tone that was infused with knowledge beyond her tender years, “but then you must have acted unwisely and with dissention to anger the Captain in the way that you have.”

Alice was suffering new agony. Was there to be no respite from her anguish?

“But the Lords of the Port have made me promise to maintain your punishment throughout your stay with me, and so it is with some regret, but equally more than a little excitement, that I have been forced to have you mounted on the wood in our ‘Field of Crosses’. And here you will remain for the full day, whereupon I have agreed to deliver you to the South Island for them to continue your misery.”

Alice groaned, and Yacinta looked up. “You have pride of place on our Primary Cross at the edge of the field near to the woods. Should I also have your thighs parted and the smoothed wood inserted into your body?”

Alice looked down from her painful, lofty position and shook her head frantically, eyes wide as she began to imagine the additional pain and humiliation if that happened.

“No please Queen Yacinta, no do not …”

Yacinta chuckled and added, “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t.”

The long blonde hair of the young Queen blew in the wind and her fresh face smiled with a sickening glee.

As her gaze followed the sleek shape of Alice’s legs, upward to the place where her thighs parted, she glimpsed the pink lips of the crucified girl’s pussy. With a heavy sigh the Queen reached up and with her right hand extended she caressed Alice’s exposed slit, her fingers stroking it gently, almost tenderly, before the forefinger pushed inside to explore the warm inner flesh.

Alice’s whole body tensed, the muscles in her limbs stretching taut, her belly flattening to become a hollow beneath her heaving breasts. A hiss of mixed loathing compounded by disgust escaped from her grimacing mouth, her long, unfettered dark mane thrashing around her shoulders as she shook her head violently.

"Please stop!" she rasped. "Queen Yacinta, I implore you … ohhhhh cease this ooohhhhhhh please!"

The Queen withdrew her finger and held it to her nose, meeting Alice's intense stare as her nostrils flared.

But then she declared. “No, you are right to plead with me, and your begging has the desired effect. You have, and are, suffering adequately and so you will be spared the phallus.”

With that The Queen turned and walked away, leaving poor Alice mounted on another cross in another field, freezing in the snow and chill. She would die this day, of that the poor girl was certain.

It was dark when she returned with her retinue to remove Alice from her place of burden. The moon lit a little of the open field, where the crosses formed disturbing silhouettes against the pale glow of the snowy ground.

The hung girl was only semi-conscious. She had not died, but her limbs were beyond numb and stiff, and her chest was pressured to the point where breathing had become almost impossible … almost.

Take her down and secure her for the remainder of the night. Tomorrow she will be delivered to Queen Helios of the South Island.

Attachments

• I am Yacinta.jpeg
    I am Yacinta.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Mounted in The Field of Crosses.jpeg
    Mounted in The Field of Crosses.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 257
  • Should I Have Your Thighs Parted.jpeg
    Should I Have Your Thighs Parted.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 268
  • The Primary Cross.jpeg
    The Primary Cross.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Disturbing Silhouettes.jpeg
    Disturbing Silhouettes.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 251
Take her down and secure her for the remainder of the night. Tomorrow she will be delivered to Queen Helios of the South Island.
This Queen Yacinta is evidently capable of showing empathy, and hopefully a positive bond is beginning to form between her and Alice. At least she is taking a personal interest in Alice's welfare, despite the fact that the visiting Captain's will seems to reign supreme in these strange islands.

Fortunately Alice has already spent many long hours in training for the crux experience, and is able to survive in the most extreme conditions. Perhaps she will find the South Island of Queen Helios more appealing, at least in terms of the prevailing weather, if not the opportunity to escape to freedom.

You have been busy producing some remarkable illustrations for this story - nice work, Fossy! :D

This Queen Yacinta is evidently capable of showing empathy, and hopefully a positive bond is beginning to form between her and Alice. At least she is taking a personal interest in Alice's welfare, despite the fact that the visiting Captain's will seems to reign supreme in these strange islands.

Fortunately Alice has already spent many long hours in training for the crux experience, and is able to survive in the most extreme conditions. Perhaps she will find the South Island of Queen Helios more appealing, at least in terms of the prevailing weather, if not the opportunity to escape to freedom.

You have been busy producing some remarkable illustrations for this story - nice work, Fossy! :D

Thank you as always, @bobinder, my friend. Though I'm not sure Queen Yacinta's interest in poor Alice extends to empathy in truth, it is more the natural sexual inquisitiveness of a girl who has only just attained the "Age of Revelation" ...

Last edited:
Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 3

“I am Yacinta,” the young girl of eighteen years looked up at the cross upon which Alice was now mounted.

Yacinta was young of face, but wise beyond her years in demeanour, and she stood now, wrapped in warm clothes, looking up at her naked captive being crucified in the snow covered field.

“I feel a little sorry for you girl,” Yacinta spoke in a tone that was infused with knowledge beyond her tender years, “but then you must have acted unwisely and with dissention to anger the Captain in the way that you have.”

Alice was suffering new agony. Was there to be no respite from her anguish?

“But the Lords of the Port have made me promise to maintain your punishment throughout your stay with me, and so it is with some regret, but equally more than a little excitement, that I have been forced to have you mounted on the wood in our ‘Field of Crosses’. And here you will remain for the full day, whereupon I have agreed to deliver you to the South Island for them to continue your misery.”

Alice groaned, and Yacinta looked up. “You have pride of place on our Primary Cross at the edge of the field near to the woods. Should I also have your thighs parted and the smoothed wood inserted into your body?”

Alice looked down from her painful, lofty position and shook her head frantically, eyes wide as she began to imagine the additional pain and humiliation if that happened.

“No please Queen Yacinta, no do not …”

Yacinta chuckled and added, “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t.”

The long blonde hair of the young Queen blew in the wind and her fresh face smiled with a sickening glee.

As her gaze followed the sleek shape of Alice’s legs, upward to the place where her thighs parted, she glimpsed the pink lips of the crucified girl’s pussy. With a heavy sigh the Queen reached up and with her right hand extended she caressed Alice’s exposed slit, her fingers stroking it gently, almost tenderly, before the forefinger pushed inside to explore the warm inner flesh.

Alice’s whole body tensed, the muscles in her limbs stretching taut, her belly flattening to become a hollow beneath her heaving breasts. A hiss of mixed loathing compounded by disgust escaped from her grimacing mouth, her long, unfettered dark mane thrashing around her shoulders as she shook her head violently.

"Please stop!" she rasped. "Queen Yacinta, I implore you … ohhhhh cease this ooohhhhhhh please!"

The Queen withdrew her finger and held it to her nose, meeting Alice's intense stare as her nostrils flared.

But then she declared. “No, you are right to plead with me, and your begging has the desired effect. You have, and are, suffering adequately and so you will be spared the phallus.”

With that The Queen turned and walked away, leaving poor Alice mounted on another cross in another field, freezing in the snow and chill. She would die this day, of that the poor girl was certain.

It was dark when she returned with her retinue to remove Alice from her place of burden. The moon lit a little of the open field, where the crosses formed disturbing silhouettes against the pale glow of the snowy ground.

The hung girl was only semi-conscious. She had not died, but her limbs were beyond numb and stiff, and her chest was pressured to the point where breathing had become almost impossible … almost.

I love the images. Really nice work and very captivating as illustrations for the story. As in any Alice story, of course, I have to forcibly suspend my complete disbelief that anyone would ever want to harm such a lovely girl. (And yet, we all do it).

Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 4

“She is yours now,” The ‘Child’ Queen Yacinta attending in person had delivered Alice to the Amazonian community that populated the Southern Isle. It was early in the morning but the sun still shone through the trees contrasting with the cold frost and snow from the North.

Yacinta had travelled for several miles in her carriage with Alice still bound, inside. But now, as Queen Helios’s greeting party stood before her, Yacinta had removed Alice’s bindings and thrown her to her onto all fours on the sun-drenched grass, before the Amazonians.

“The only condition for your hosting of this girl is that you continue her perpetual torment. It is by order of the Port Lords.”

The Amazonians nodded. No further words were exchanged before Yacinta and her small group turned and left the woodland clearing, leaving the hapless Alice to her next torture and a new mercy.

It took little time for the wretched Alice to be taken to the Ornate Palace of Queen Helios, whereupon she was introduced to the Queen herself.

Alice's legs were weak with the torment that had befallen her the previous day, and the day before that, her knees giving way as her joints quivered to jelly.

Her stomach rumbled … Alice had only drunk water since they docked and she needed further sustenance.

"Down you dirty whore!" One of the Amazons demanded of Alice as she placed her foot upon the young girl’s chest and pushed her down onto her back.

"Careful," Queen Helios sighed, kneeling down beside the prostrate and naked Alice, her fingers twirling through her new captive’s dark long, lustrous hair as the Majestic female stared at her captive through heavy lust infused eyes. "We don't want to damage the goods any more than is necessary."

"What shall we have this little strumpet do?" Helios purred with a knowing smile.

“Have her sent to my bed-chamber, I will ponder that matter further once I am alone with the her.”

The girl's composure broke slightly as she looked like a startled rabbit finding herself suddenly free of any restraints, her wide eyes now darting frantically around the bedroom of Queen Helios.

Alice was still looking around when her Majesty suddenly stood up, crossing the space between them in an instant. The Captive girl looked away, but Helios lightly gripped her chin, turning her face so that she could inspect Alice’s beautiful features from close up.

"Gorgeous. Tell me what your name is girl?" The Amazon Queen prompted.

"My name is Alice, and I am the prisoner of the ship that recently docked in your port town.”

The Queen smiled and nodded, taking a large gulp of red wine before casting the glass aside to have it shatter on the wall. Alice flinched with a small shriek at the unexpected movement. She was equally unprepared when Helios leaned down and crushed their mouths together in an open-mouthed kiss, the Amazon delighting in the feel of the girl’s soft lips against her own.

Helios grabbed Alice in both hands and forced the girl to lean back, causing her to swallow the wine that was transferred between their mouths as their tongues danced together.

After a few moments of the embrace Helios was happy with the liquid transfer, and with one further fluid movement she threw the naked girl onto the king-sized bed, sending her sprawling on her back.

Without a moment's hesitation Helios disrobed and joined Alice on the bed, pinning her down, crushing dark tanned breasts with brown hard nipples, into paler, oft beaten, breasts with hardening pink nipples.

"What are you doing!? Get off me!" Alice squealed in surprise.

Helios leaned in for another tongue heavy kiss, silencing the stunned captive girl before moving to kiss down Alice’s neck. She spoke in between kisses and heavy grunts, her excitement manifesting her clear desire.

"I'm going to make love to you Alice,” The statement was clear and simple, and, all things considered, as far as Alice was concerned lesbian love was a much better option than more immediate crucifixion!

Helios kissed her docile captive again, pinning the girl's hands above her head in a tight grip.

She drove her tongue into Alice's mouth and sought the girl’s out. The Queen’s nostrils were flaring as the wine from earlier did its work, heightening her senses to better take in Alice's delicious scent, and as the Amazon looked on, she saw the same effect taking place with the captive girl as her shrieks of surprise devolved slowly into moans of pleasure.

Alice let loose moan after moan, as she writhed and squirmed in ecstasy under the knowing touch of Queen Helios.

They made love on the bed and on the floor until both lay spent.

“Alice,” the Queen spoke softly, gently …

“Yes, Queen Helios,” Alice responded with a dreamy intonation, moving her fingers to touch lightly at her partner’s toned stomach.

“It is time to crucify you!”

Attachments

• She is Yours Now.jpeg
    She is Yours Now.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Dancing Tongues.jpeg
    Dancing Tongues.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Soft Lips.jpeg
    Soft Lips.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 217
  • It is Time to Crucify You.jpeg
    It is Time to Crucify You.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 236

“Yes, Queen Helios,” Alice responded with a dreamy intonation, moving her fingers to touch lightly at her partner’s toned stomach.

Queen Helios seems to appreciate Alice's charming qualities in a way which provides a little rest and recuperation.
Nicely illustrated, using sources from Rylsky's 'Baci' duo set, with MetArt's Freya A. in the role of the amorous Amazon.

And now Alice is to provide a royal command performance to demonstrate the kind of physical endurance for which she has been in 'perpetual' training. :eek:
I wonder if she will have time for a light breakfast before her next elevation?
A pleasant episode with interesting developments. :)

Queen Helios seems to appreciate Alice's charming qualities in a way which provides a little rest and recuperation.
Nicely illustrated, using sources from Rylsky's 'Baci' duo set, with MetArt's Freya A. in the role of the amorous Amazon.

And now Alice is to provide a royal command performance to demonstrate the kind of physical endurance for which she has been in 'perpetual' training. :eek:
I wonder if she will have time for a light breakfast before her next elevation?
A pleasant episode with interesting developments. :)
Excellent analysis @bobinder, and as perceptive as always ... thank you

Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 4

“She is yours now,” The ‘Child’ Queen Yacinta attending in person had delivered Alice to the Amazonian community that populated the Southern Isle. It was early in the morning but the sun still shone through the trees contrasting with the cold frost and snow from the North.

Yacinta had travelled for several miles in her carriage with Alice still bound, inside. But now, as Queen Helios’s greeting party stood before her, Yacinta had removed Alice’s bindings and thrown her to her onto all fours on the sun-drenched grass, before the Amazonians.

“The only condition for your hosting of this girl is that you continue her perpetual torment. It is by order of the Port Lords.”

The Amazonians nodded. No further words were exchanged before Yacinta and her small group turned and left the woodland clearing, leaving the hapless Alice to her next torture and a new mercy.

It took little time for the wretched Alice to be taken to the Ornate Palace of Queen Helios, whereupon she was introduced to the Queen herself.

Alice's legs were weak with the torment that had befallen her the previous day, and the day before that, her knees giving way as her joints quivered to jelly.

Her stomach rumbled … Alice had only drunk water since they docked and she needed further sustenance.

"Down you dirty whore!" One of the Amazons demanded of Alice as she placed her foot upon the young girl’s chest and pushed her down onto her back.

"Careful," Queen Helios sighed, kneeling down beside the prostrate and naked Alice, her fingers twirling through her new captive’s dark long, lustrous hair as the Majestic female stared at her captive through heavy lust infused eyes. "We don't want to damage the goods any more than is necessary."

"What shall we have this little strumpet do?" Helios purred with a knowing smile.

“Have her sent to my bed-chamber, I will ponder that matter further once I am alone with the her.”

The girl's composure broke slightly as she looked like a startled rabbit finding herself suddenly free of any restraints, her wide eyes now darting frantically around the bedroom of Queen Helios.

Alice was still looking around when her Majesty suddenly stood up, crossing the space between them in an instant. The Captive girl looked away, but Helios lightly gripped her chin, turning her face so that she could inspect Alice’s beautiful features from close up.

"Gorgeous. Tell me what your name is girl?" The Amazon Queen prompted.

"My name is Alice, and I am the prisoner of the ship that recently docked in your port town.”

The Queen smiled and nodded, taking a large gulp of red wine before casting the glass aside to have it shatter on the wall. Alice flinched with a small shriek at the unexpected movement. She was equally unprepared when Helios leaned down and crushed their mouths together in an open-mouthed kiss, the Amazon delighting in the feel of the girl’s soft lips against her own.

Helios grabbed Alice in both hands and forced the girl to lean back, causing her to swallow the wine that was transferred between their mouths as their tongues danced together.

After a few moments of the embrace Helios was happy with the liquid transfer, and with one further fluid movement she threw the naked girl onto the king-sized bed, sending her sprawling on her back.

Without a moment's hesitation Helios disrobed and joined Alice on the bed, pinning her down, crushing dark tanned breasts with brown hard nipples, into paler, oft beaten, breasts with hardening pink nipples.

"What are you doing!? Get off me!" Alice squealed in surprise.

Helios leaned in for another tongue heavy kiss, silencing the stunned captive girl before moving to kiss down Alice’s neck. She spoke in between kisses and heavy grunts, her excitement manifesting her clear desire.

"I'm going to make love to you Alice,” The statement was clear and simple, and, all things considered, as far as Alice was concerned lesbian love was a much better option than more immediate crucifixion!

Helios kissed her docile captive again, pinning the girl's hands above her head in a tight grip.

She drove her tongue into Alice's mouth and sought the girl’s out. The Queen’s nostrils were flaring as the wine from earlier did its work, heightening her senses to better take in Alice's delicious scent, and as the Amazon looked on, she saw the same effect taking place with the captive girl as her shrieks of surprise devolved slowly into moans of pleasure.

Alice let loose moan after moan, as she writhed and squirmed in ecstasy under the knowing touch of Queen Helios.

They made love on the bed and on the floor until both lay spent.

Please insert in future the images on the right place in the text. It's possibile? Thank you!

Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 5

“Move it bitch.” Alice had been shocked by the sudden severity of the Queen’s words, especially after they had made love. And ‘making love’ was what it had felt like. Soft, gentle, loving, mutual in its pleasure … and then the words “It is time to crucify you!”

Alice had been unceremoniously taken from Queen Helios’s bedchamber, and led by a chain placed around her neck back into the woodland, which, now that the day was older, was drenched in sunshine and an almost stifling heat. A number of Amazonian Crossbows were trained upon her naked body as she was forced deeper into the undergrowth, to the place where a large wooden cross, fashioned from oak trunks, awaited her arrival.

The chain around her neck was removed and the poor, hapless captive was laid upon it, before being secured in what was a now very familiar manner.

"Raise her," one of the female warriors says.

It is heavy, the cross, and it takes all four attendant girls to lift it. As it rises up, Alice’s body slides down the upright and her wrists wrench in their clamps.

"Oh Fuck!" She cries as the pain in her wrists is joined suddenly by spearing pain through her arms as her full weight once more wrenches onto them.

An instant later she screams as the whole cross seems to lurch forward, at the same time dropping into the post-hole dug out earlier in preparation.

There is an alarming thump and Alice’s body jerks violently on her bound wrists, swinging forward, hanging freely. It feels like her shoulders have immediately dislocated and she lets out another scream.

Alice is hanging by her wrists from the crossbar. She is clearly in panic, her feet search for anchorage or support, scrabbling backwards for the post.

"Stop struggling so much girl," guidance is issued by one of the girls holding the cross still, so that they can ensure that the earth that has now been packed around the base holds it in place.

It is good advice however, as the continuous movement from the mounted girl swings her body about and tears heavily at the rope around her wrists sending pain along her arms and through her chest. She lets out another scream.

But her begging and pleading means nothing. Every movement is pain, until she finally finds a way to brace her bare feet against the wood of the cross, pushing against the tight ankle ropes and relieving a little of the weight on her arms. It is enough for her to catch a breath, although by now the sweat is streaming from her perspiring skin.

Finally, the cross is secured. Alice is fighting to keep her composure. It seems pointless to struggle and fight, but the pain will not let her settle.

Her feet slip off the wood against which they pushed making Alice twist and writhe, trying to get my feet free of their binding, but the knots are too good. They are secure, very much so.

"Oh, please," she moans, finally.

Alice tips her head back, trying to drive it against the upright and daze herself in order to escape the pain; but she can barely even touch her head to it, let alone hit it with any force.

She has been rendered totally helpless … again.

Alice is crucified. Hanging once more on a cross by her bound wrists, dripping sweat, her ordeal compounded by pain and the heat of the sun on her body.

Her naked body.

She can do nothing. Alice is mounted on this heavy oaken crossbar, her feet crossed and tied. Her arms and across her shoulders are screaming pain and getting worse by the minute.

The agony, the heat, the terror, each one is unbearable in its own right.

Her poor joints are seizing up with the stretching, tearing strain of being hung, hot pain flashes through the bones, along her shoulders, then down her sides and back.

With the crushing weight on her wrists, and her feet so cruelly nullified from finding any sort of meaningful leverage, Alice cannot do anything to alleviate her agony.

“Please! Someone!” She cries out again as her head rolls on her stiffened neck, moving from one sweat-soaked shoulder to the other.

Evening brings no relief. Even though the sun has gone down a little, there is no air, no breeze to provide relief. She had had no water all day, and no food since the previous morning.

Her pain keeps her feeling unbearably hot, sweating continuously, as the insects begin to bite and buzz around her suffering body.

Then voices.

“It is time to take to take her down and return her to the Port Town. Her ship is ready to leave.”

Attachments

• Led by a Chain.jpeg
    Led by a Chain.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 193
  • Move it Bitch.jpeg
    Move it Bitch.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Begging and Pleading.jpeg
    Begging and Pleading.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Tipping her Head.jpeg
    Tipping her Head.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 194
Her pain keeps her feeling unbearably hot, sweating continuously, as the insects begin to bite and buzz around her suffering body.

Then voices.
“It is time to take to take her down and return her to the Port Town. Her ship is ready to leave.”
A dramatic turn of events at the hands of the Amazons, and a particularly vivid description of Alice's torment on this occasion.
Meanwhile, the ship is making a rapid turn around and the islanders are obliged to return Alice to her inscrutable Captain.
The best that can be said for her is, at least she got to enjoy some shore leave...

This episode is illustrated by some suitably dramatic images. 'Led by a Chain' employs Cypher's flipped and chained interpretation of the Femjoy source from 'Low Tide'.
The sources for the crucifixion scenes are from Cruxdreams, including the video screenshot for 'Begging and Pleading'.
The new woodland backgrounds, with their misty lighting effects, are particularly atmospheric.

Nice work, again, Fossy. :)

A dramatic turn of events at the hands of the Amazons, and a particularly vivid description of Alice's torment on this occasion.
Meanwhile, the ship is making a rapid turn around and the islanders are obliged to return Alice to her inscrutable Captain.
The best that can be said for her is, at least she got to enjoy some shore leave...

This episode is illustrated by some suitably dramatic images. 'Led by a Chain' employs Cypher's flipped and chained interpretation of the Femjoy source from 'Low Tide'.
The sources for the crucifixion scenes are from Cruxdreams, including the video screenshot for 'Begging and Pleading'.
The new woodland backgrounds, with their misty lighting effects, are particularly atmospheric.

Nice work, again, Fossy. :)

Thanks @bobinder great context value as always. Despite the amorous attentions of the queen, Alice was never going to escape further punishment.

Back
Top Bottom