All at Sea with Jeeves

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be truthful, we Welsh are very proud of our shepherding skills .... even though the damned English accuse us of wearing wellies so we can grab the sheep and drop the hind legs into the top of them ..... This is a damned lie .... We insist on rolling them onto their backs ......
Otherwise you can't kiss 'em ....

To be truthful, we Welsh are very proud of our shepherding skills .... even though the damned English accuse us of wearing wellies so we can grab the sheep and drop the hind legs into the top of them ..... This is a damned lie .... We insist on rolling them onto their backs ......
Otherwise you can't kiss 'em ....

Hooray for the Welsh ... I have a little Welsh in my dna,

I don't embarrass easily ..... which would be blatantly evident if you watched ITV's The Chase yesterday ........ !!!
I didn't, should I hit the ITV player?

I don't think we should go ashore without hearing the most complete, textually accurate and uncensored version
(yes, of course I've checked carefully :p) of all the many Good Ships Venus out there on the cyberwaves:

I don't think we should go ashore without hearing the most complete, textually accurate and uncensored version
(yes, of course I've checked carefully :p) of all the many Good Ships Venus out there on the
Well, they say "phallic penis". Redundant or not, Apostate!!!

The performance is from the New York Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo Park NY. I can get tickets for anyone that can make it here without hitting an iceberg:eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom