All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would select the one on the left, as she reminds me VERY much of a nude model I used to work with, and while I have enjoyed seeing her reach her own climax during bound BDSM play, I can now imagine VERY clearly the experience of my own enjoyment of her body as she is brutally nailed to the cross. I enjoy writing in great detail about experiences of horrific erotic brutality, but being new here, I'm not sure how detailed our texts can get in terms of graphic sexual and violent verbiage and content. I do adore the image. MOST stimulating.
Go WILD. This place is totally cool with all of that.

Go WILD. This place is totally cool with all of that.
EXCELLENT (imagine Mr. Burns from the Simpsons, fingers twittering in glee)

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Here's a rendering of a typical Market Day in Pentecosta:
I have 2 imaginings. THE COUPLE: First, as the man in a couple who bought a home in close view of the crucifixion area of the market. The pair of them sit in their market-side window, writing in their own styles about the delicious horrors they are privileged to witness each week (if they are fortunate). While the woman of the couple writes mostly of the dark emotions and sense of despair and helplessness the women feel as they are raped and tortured and allowed to die slowly, the man writes graphic descriptions of the brutal savagery he witnesses as the women's bodies are cruelly used and tortured over many hours, even days. While he WILL write about men from time to time, he favors writing about women, and his partner knows that. She reads him so well that she will slip her foot beneath his toga when she can tell his writing is reaching a particularly feverish point, and deftly fondle his cock and balls with her dexterous toes until she can feel his hot seed showering her foot, ankle and shin with his unbridled enthusiasm for utter erotic brutality. He has also been known to slip below the writing table and favor her swollen womanhood with the gift of his talented tongue. These points can be spotted in her writing as the quality of her script declines during these climactic visits from her partner. THE MAYOR: I also imagine the mayor of this town/city is given first write of nailfucking the convicts as they are put into position on the crosses. This day he selects the one we see on the left, as she has stirred his loins most intensely. Perhaps the daughter of the older woman who must watch in horror as her eldest is laid out on the cross, arms tied into position, legs spread as the mayor slowly eases his cock about half way into her sweat slick pussy. At a node from him. the soldiers begin driving the large iron spikes into her wrists, and as that first wave of unbearable anguish sweeps through her entire body, he plunges his cock into her, groaning loudly at the tight grip of her snatch on his cock. Her screams and violent writhing excite him nearly to the point of climax, but he exercises incredible self control, easing in and out of her convulsing cunt as her body twists and writhes with each hammering of the spike further through her flesh and bone. Arms in place, he withdraws his now slick cock from her pussy and shifts to her head as the soldiers prepare to nail her feet into position. As the first thrusts of twin iron spikes tear through her tendons and bone, he avails himself of her heartbreaking screams to force his cock deep down her throat, choaking her on his shaft, pounding himself into her face as the spikes are driven deeper. As her mother looks on sobbing, he withdraws from her face and spatters her countenance with a volume of seed most will not have seen before, leaving her cheeks, eyes, mouth and neck covered in a copious flood of semen. The mayor motions for his strapping young nephew to join him. "Just push her knees apart and sink your horse-cock into her pussy. I've gotten her warmed up for you. Try to position yourself to enjoy her howling screams as you force her knees apart and her feet are twisted against the iron spikes. If you can sink into her depth at just the right moment, you'll feel the most incredible constrictions upon your meat!" Forcing his over-sized cock into her cunt, the nephew forces the girl's knees wide apart, an ear-splitting scream issuing forth as he tears into her quivering loins. As his nephew's oversized cock bloodies the girl's snatch, the mayor grips his favorite whip and begins savagely flogging her breasts, blood trickling down her generous globes as each lash tears open new flesh. THE COUPLE: As the deliciously brutal rape continues, somewhere in a nearby window, HER gifted toes, forked to either side of HIS throbbing cock, push him past the point of self control, the ball of her pressed firmly against his balls, her toes pulse-gripping his shaft, she suddenly feels a gush of liquid heat spraying up her calf, the second jet splashing against her upper thigh and pussy. It was such a lovely day in the market. And things were just getting started.

For all of you Witcher fans, here is a "what if" scenario.

Triss Merigold Burned at the Stake
Without Geralt's help, the Sorceress fell right into a trap. Just like Sabrina, she was burned at the stake, and perished in flaming agony.

Let me know what you think of this one, and feel free to check out the higher quality PNG on my pixiv.
Wow ... there's a lot to comment on here. But I need to do some chores. Back on line later and will comment. AWESOME images. !!

For all of you Witcher fans, here is a "what if" scenario.

Triss Merigold Burned at the Stake
Without Geralt's help, the Sorceress fell right into a trap. Just like Sabrina, she was burned at the stake, and perished in flaming agony.

Let me know what you think of this one, and feel free to check out the higher quality PNG on my pixiv.
TRISS: 1st off, a huge fan of Triss (see what Disharmonica on DA did with her ;) ), so this gets my attention right away. 2nd, HUGE fan of nude burning at the stake (not sure why anyone burns them clothed, but that's for them to sort out). IMG-1: Excellent touch using irons for binding (don't burn off and get very hot!). Loving the anguished look on her face & nice upward turn of her breasts. Nice extension on the neck. Loving that her legs are free enough to move about as she struggles in vain to escape the unbearable anguish. IMG-2: Excellent views of what's mentioned above + nice view of her loins (stokes imaginings of what will happen there soon as flames rise to meet most tender flesh). IMG-3: Thick smoke will soon begin choking her, the violent coughing causing her breasts to bound about even more. IMG-4: A secret favorite of the series as that phallic tongue of flame rises toward her exposed bits, a most devilish penetration is unavoidable! O, to be a spectator at this execution! MOST wonderful images, MANY thanks!!

Dex Tortured and Crucified

The would-be queen splayed lewdly upon her throne, and wailed in agony. Her treatment had been brutal, the tortures felt endless, but hanging there, squirming helplessly on the cross, she felt a growing heat in an unexpected place. HERE is the Pixiv link, which is comically censored on only that obscene labial fold, preserving only the agonized and torturous death of the woman. HERE is the Mega Link to the original PNG files, since, y'know, fuck the police.

Let me know what you think of this one!
DEX: IMG-1: ADORE wrist penetration, her finger poses, the screaming anguished in her face, special attention to breast scourging (huge fan!), splayed thighs (no pussy flogging?), and SO delighted to see someone else loves the foot stake driven through both ankles!! (I sometimes put one foot to either side of the vertical post and drive a spike sideways through each ankle). IMG-2: GORGEOUS near silhouette of her incredible curves (calves, thighs, ass, abs, breasts) & delicious angle on the ankle stake!! IMG-3: LOVE this angle on her suffering face and the light on her wide-spread (no-doubt quivering) thighs! IMG-4: EXQUISITE angle and light with special attention to upper thighs, loins, abs & breasts, and I ADORE your lash work!! IMG-5: The Governor's execution scribe would definitely sit here and craft delicious descriptions of her trembling thighs & contracting womanhood. The Governor is into that. He also awaits the hoped-for pussy lashing. DIDI: I really enjoy the body posture, the detail on the spike restraints and I MUST know more about what horrible things are being done to her pussy (upturned spike?). The attention to her nipples escaped me at first. Nice touch. GORGEOUS! This 10 image group definitely melts me.

TRISS: 1st off, a huge fan of Triss (see what Disharmonica on DA did with her ;) ), so this gets my attention right away. 2nd, HUGE fan of nude burning at the stake (not sure why anyone burns them clothed, but that's for them to sort out). IMG-1: Excellent touch using irons for binding (don't burn off and get very hot!). Loving the anguished look on her face & nice upward turn of her breasts. Nice extension on the neck. Loving that her legs are free enough to move about as she struggles in vain to escape the unbearable anguish. IMG-2: Excellent views of what's mentioned above + nice view of her loins (stokes imaginings of what will happen there soon as flames rise to meet most tender flesh). IMG-3: Thick smoke will soon begin choking her, the violent coughing causing her breasts to bound about even more. IMG-4: A secret favorite of the series as that phallic tongue of flame rises toward her exposed bits, a most devilish penetration is unavoidable! O, to be a spectator at this execution! MOST wonderful images, MANY thanks!!
It's not iron though. It's Dimiterium! :D

It's not iron though. It's Dimiterium! :D
You got me, even better. :D

Well, since we all seem to enjoy the intersection of sadism and eroticisms, here's a little bit of both:

Taking the Cornu!

Let me know what you think! No Pixiv upload for this one!
A truly inspiring image, I love so much about it. The visible intense anguish in her facial expression and the position of her hands/fingers. The detail of savage breast flogging (a personal favorite of mine). The upturned horn impaling her pussy. The spread of her helpless thighs and slight offset in the position of her feet. Auburn hair? LOVE that. The silhouette-ish view really shows her off very nicely. I often imagine crowds of men and women assembling not just to watch the slow death but to enjoy it by publicly masturbating as she writhes, moans & screams. (PS- In my modern EROS setting, such public displays of apprecation are standard. Positioning the impaling horn slightly differently on a backless cross to afford options for anal penetration by privileged male attendees ... another personal fave.)

DEX: IMG-1: ADORE wrist penetration, her finger poses, the screaming anguished in her face, special attention to breast scourging (huge fan!), splayed thighs (no pussy flogging?), and SO delighted to see someone else loves the foot stake driven through both ankles!! (I sometimes put one foot to either side of the vertical post and drive a spike sideways through each ankle). IMG-2: GORGEOUS near silhouette of her incredible curves (calves, thighs, ass, abs, breasts) & delicious angle on the ankle stake!! IMG-3: LOVE this angle on her suffering face and the light on her wide-spread (no-doubt quivering) thighs! IMG-4: EXQUISITE angle and light with special attention to upper thighs, loins, abs & breasts, and I ADORE your lash work!! IMG-5: The Governor's execution scribe would definitely sit here and craft delicious descriptions of her trembling thighs & contracting womanhood. The Governor is into that. He also awaits the hoped-for pussy lashing. DIDI: I really enjoy the body posture, the detail on the spike restraints and I MUST know more about what horrible things are being done to her pussy (upturned spike?). The attention to her nipples escaped me at first. Nice touch. GORGEOUS! This 10 image group definitely melts me.
Didi on the cross is an illustration done by the talented @Steve based on a story by Tarquinius Rex which was in turn based on The Scandal at the Temple of Isis in Josephus’ Antiquities of the Jews. A real historical female crucifixion!

THE DAY SPA OF SAINT JULIA
Alright everyone, after a long day, you've gotten home, and are going online to forget your troubles. So kick back, relax, and grab a cold one if you are so inclined. This thread is very much like all the rest of my threads: MP5Stab pretends CruxForums is an image board, and posts pictures with only the necessary laconic text. However, I have decided to mix this up; this thread also contains a spa. Don't ask me how that works, but it mostly involves all of us talking to each other about crux and occasionally one of the masseuses gets roped or nailed to something t-shaped.

Besides the quality and the service of the spa, there is also a topic to this thread; art styles. Sub topics might include; styles throughout the ages, how Christ was depicted on the cross by artists, the various art styles of different crux artists now, and what style should I, the fabulous Emily Blythe, adopt?

RULES OF THE SPA
1 Do not talk about the spa (of course)
2 No pants
3 Seriously, no pants.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a crucifixion.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/people-suffering-on-crosses.3044/ <--A Link to the last thread.
And finally, what most of you come here for...
It's like you're reading my dreams ... the side spiking of the ankles into the sides of the post, the breast skewering ... sigh ... delightful.

Aight. A new one for y'all:
I love the idea here, especially when I consider the girl facing away from us is being flogged even as she carries out her torment of the crucified one. MOST arousing.

I'm Back!

Another remake of an old one... it felt like it took forever, I'm only getting more picky! :/

Tell me what you think!
And the original, for comparison:
I enjoy the sketch a lot, and the color image even more as it adds a depth and energy that's working for me. I know these are old images, I'm just working my way forward from the beginning. ;)

And that's the resolution I edit it in. Whoops. Here it is, scaled down to a more manageable size for those of you without super computers and cable internet.

You can totally use the bigger picture for your own artwork if you want, so I'll leave it up.
I love the details here ... the anguished screaming expression, the thoughtful flow of blood from her wounds, the fullness and detail around her womanhood ... I felt the impact immediately.

TOMB OF SAND AND FOAM

With moans scarcely said
The women pray for death
The tides will turn
and their sides will burn.
The icy seawater
for three weaping daughters
of the fallen Gods of Carthage
now sullen and apostate
They weep and cry alone
In the beach, their tomb of sand and foam.

The full 4K resolution of this is on my deviantart, for you collectors.

I've also taken the liberty to make two versions; with and without whipmarks. I think the image looks fine either way, but why shouldn't I let you choose? What do y'all think?
Many details to admire and enjoy here. LEFT: spikes through heel to side of post (love that), hands-over-head spiking, with one to side of post (not seen that before), CENTER: lovely long locks and a wicked bit of hardware between her thighs, RIGHT: nicely flogged breasts and bits (always gets me going) and the offset spiking of the feet at different levels, just so sick (in the right ways ;) ).

Alright, here's a new one for y'all.

An innocent girl's second day on the cross.

As is tradition, stupidly high resolutions are available on my deviantart. http://mp5stab.deviantart.com/art/Mourning-Struggle-584952823
I envisage a world where those who would torment her are up early (not as early as she is herself, of course) headed to the crucifixion site to torment her and add to her shame and anguish. One in particular enjoys standing beside her and massaging and probing her bits, forcing her to experience long, drawn-out periods of arousal amidst her intense anguish, periodically (about once an hour) pushing her through to delicious climaxes which both rock her loins with delight and force her body to a convulsing response which punctuates the experience with fresh agony at the points where the spikes tear through flesh, tendon and bone. Surely more exciting than watching another chariot race. ;)

And here's something I colored the other day:
I really enjoy this image quite a lot. The long hair adds something to the eroticism for me, and the lash marks are delicious.

Many details to admire and enjoy here. LEFT: spikes through heel to side of post (love that), hands-over-head spiking, with one to side of post (not seen that before), CENTER: lovely long locks and a wicked bit of hardware between her thighs, RIGHT: nicely flogged breasts and bits (always gets me going) and the offset spiking of the feet at different levels, just so sick (in the right ways ;) ).
That left one was originally going to be crucified normally but then the patibulum broke. Hence the unconventional nailing. The one on the right, well, she has to push up on a see-saw footrest, which can pivot around its anchor point. It’s not a true offset nailing. It’s much worse.

Because I can never leave something be... I've updated some art I did last year to better fit my current style, and leave you with a choice: Whipped or Spared?

As usual, large resolutions are available on my DeviantArt
What's that I see on the ground, an arrow? Don't even get me started on crux-arrow crossover content. I do enjoy lengthy executions involving the use of many arrows and the slow, deliberate placing of arrows, beginning with the hands and feet and marching slowly, very slowly, inward. One shot about every 15 minutes, using a few dozen arrows. Timing can also be more spread out, beginning when the victim is still relatively "fresh" and wrapping up with potentially fatal shots to the head and heart near "natural expiration". MOST inspiring!

A sketch for y'all, which will eventually be part of a larger whole.
While the overall energy here is most stimulating, again, it's the attention to details that excites me most. With both feet nicely secured to the cross piece (good planning), and the other victim's weight pressing the spiked plank/blade (sedile? new term for me) cruelly up into the tender flesh of her pussy, her bespectacled expression is fresh with new anguish. The up/down motion of the see-saw action would create both new wounds and deepen and tear at existing ones, most exquisite! The twisting position of her body shown here also adds a lot of excellent energy. I can definitely feel this one. :)

I think most people have a bit of a thing for redheads, right? Cause I do. Just a bit.
Yes, I do have more than a bit of a thing for redheads. And I do love seeing them suffer horribly. Gorgeous image. All the images posted on this page are most evocative, again, balancing creatively cruel crucifixion details with outstanding overall body/position energy and fabulous attention to all the details that make each image immediately come alive within the viewer. I'm helplessly turned on by these and the more I study the deeper the connection. Outstanding.

It's been a while since I posted a new one, so here is one in Celebration of International Woman's Day. Of course, the form the celebration takes in Pentecosta is far more centered on the three goddess-heads of Pentecostal religion: Suffering, Innocence, and Fertility. Savannah and Selina demonstrate both in spades!

Attachments

• Women's Day Sunset.jpg
    Women's Day Sunset.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 583
  • Women's Day Sunset 2.jpg
    Women's Day Sunset 2.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 520
  • Women's Day Sunset 3.jpg
    Women's Day Sunset 3.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 568
  • Women's Day Sunset 4.jpg
    Women's Day Sunset 4.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 595
It's been a while since I posted a new one, so here is one in Celebration of International Woman's Day. Of course, the form the celebration takes in Pentecosta is far more centered on the three goddess-heads of Pentecostal religion: Suffering, Innocence, and Fertility. Savannah and Selina demonstrate both in spades!
some of the most exciting, beutiful crucifixion imagges EVER. Masterpiece

That's a true Celebration. Compliments the two are masterpieces.

Back
Top Bottom