All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
See, the way I saw it was you had two people on crosses that were right next to each other, but one of those people was crucified backwards, facing the stipes of their cross. Their ass would be rubbing right against the genitalia of the other crucified person. Commence buttsex. But, I guess that's how my mind works, yours sounds so much more wistful.
not quite what you're describing, but on similar lines -
double cross.jpg

While we're waiting patiently for our lovely host to provide us with more eye-candy, I am in need of a woman with careful hands to sooth the tender flesh on my back. I just got my old tat touched up. Who here is skilled in the art of massage?

IMG_17970781088087.jpeg

A little backstory I wrote of Deviant Art.

They were the camp aides in a rebel outpost. They had been descended on unexpectedly, while the guards were being changed. Without weapons, they surrendered. Each was charged with the highest form of treason, and a summary execution was ordered in the desert, where their cries for mercy would not echo in the impartial sands.

They could hear the screams of the women in front of them; they were next. Paraded out into some godforsaken desert to be nailed to crosses and tortured to death. There was no escape now. Athene had delivered the final patibilum; forced to wade through the searing sands, carrying her crown of thorns, nails, and titilus. Soon the last vestiges of modest would be stripped from her and Markella, and they would be hung by their wrists on the two sides of one cross. They would be beaten and whipped until their executioners got bored, then left to die for many days and nights out in the fiery dessert sun.

And after a long drought, inspiration has again hit me! Well, actually, I'm not going to be that pretentious, but I have more drawings on the way! Proof:
It's a series, that when joined together, will make one big picture (original, I know /s). Hopefully I can finish this!

We see the famous sheets, are you able to present them alone, one by one? Your drawings inspire me for my own creations sometimes presented here?!

Nice. Great proportions on the figures. The crucified Jessica's face captures her exhaustion and some form of love for the girl who sensuously tortures her further. How much her body must be begging to be off that cross and into the arms of that girl (not sure of her name, as I haven't been up to date on the story.)

Amazing! Can't wait for the rest of the series!

I'm Back!

Another remake of an old one... it felt like it took forever, I'm only getting more picky! :/

Tell me what you think!
And the original, for comparison:

Attachments

• Another Lunch Break.jpg
    Another Lunch Break.jpg
    911.2 KB · Views: 1,798
  • Lunch Break.jpg
    Lunch Break.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 1,705
Often adding a colour simply makes an image cartoony but you have taken a lot of time to examine the face and the rib cage in detail and that makes your figure come across as much more human and an individual...an individual with a struggle on their hands as they find themselves affixed by just one nail...offering the tantalising prospect of escape or the mortifying exhibition of their failure to remember the rest of the nails I do not know but it starts the wheels of the mind spinning as to possible outcomes.

I like it :)

Well the tantalizing thought of freedom after freeing themselves from just one nail was too tempting a concept to resist doing again. I think the difference in the pictures is how much more reference I'm using now. Not just anatomy books, but facial expression in photos, and occasionally using myself as reference. Plus I've boned up on light and shadows. I'm really a bit more self-taught than I like to admit, and when I'm a bit sloppy, that's a weakness.

Last edited:
Save your weakness...........it's breathtaking....................that's why i give you the like;)

Back
Top Bottom