Amanda's story

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am Princess Amanda of the land of Amour. One would suppose being the queen’s daughter I have lived a life many of you would hold as ‘pampered’.
View attachment 561667
Yes, I was treated well and given all (and who) I asked for.
View attachment 561668
But there was always a tension between my mother and I…
View attachment 561669
It seems as I mature my sole task is to marry whoever my mother Aphrodite wishes. There are a few problems with this. First I have just bloomed into womanhood and have much to experience before I am married to bind a treaty. I also have experienced the touch of a woman is more inviting than any of that of any of men I have been with.
My mother married my father in one of these type marriage and birthed me soon after… very soon after. Before I was old enough to remember father he died quite suddenly. I have heard the rumors that his death was less than natural and mother’s long relationship with the heathen ruler Arbor lends credence to such stories. Now I am told I am to marry Arbor’s heir Taurus to maintain the treaty.
Let me be generous and say that Arbor displays a touch of human intelligence. His son Taurus shows no hint of anything but male sexual animal instincts. I do not know the politics of these type marriages but I do not have any desire to have this ‘manimal’ using me for his pleasure!
Mother is less than impressed by my refusal to marry Taurus. I am taken from her chamber and brought to the punishment room. I have been here before but only to watch servants be disciplined. Instead of finding a servant bound for a whipping it is I that am restrained.

View attachment 561670
My chamber maid strips me to my waist. I demand to know what is happening. She sits before me and tells me “I am following your mother’s directive. She has requested Archbishop Wragg to convince you this marriage is in your best interest. Tell me Lady Amanda, are you as wet in your loins as you are when you watch me prepared to be scourged?”
I never thought it was that obvious. I also must admit my nether-reaches are quite moist. I am not looking forward to the archbishop’s visit yet my low lips are soaked. I tug against the restraints binding my wrists overhead and my ankles apart to try to escape what I am guaranteed to get. My efforts gain me nothing. The only way I avoid being whipped is to agree to marry Taurus. I’ll take my punishment instead of that!
My maid leaves me bound as I am. I wonder what she is doing as I stand tiring in my bondage.

Editor’s note: She is reporting Amanda’s unchanging refusal to wed Taurus to her mother Aphrodite.
View attachment 561671
Hours drag by and servants light torches in the chamber while ignoring me standing bound and sweating. Yes, I am still wet between my thighs…
-Amanda

Tree
1 I love that image!
2 Can’t dear Aphrodite accept and even enjoy that darling Amanda is a lesbian? Maybe – if a wedding is crucial – have Amanda marry the other chap’s daughter?

The son of a bitch looks like he has been rolled through a pig pen. His walk is of a man’s thrice my age. He nailed me to this cross and is the only person that hasn’t left me. He has me angry and confused. I try to talk to him but my throat is so dry I can barely squawk. He pours water on a cloth and holds it to my mouth with a spear. I suck all the water I can.

“May I be so bold as to call you ‘Tree’” I ask after clearing my mouth.

“You may but it isn’t so bold since that is my name” he replies.

“You crucified me!”

He scratches around his strange hat then says “Yeah. Is there someone else around here that looks like me?”

“I would doubt it. You know I am a princess!”

He shrugs and says “And I am the god Adonis, I suppose.”

“That is not funny! You nailed me to this cross! You are the one killing me” I growl.

“I am just a hired hand. You chose to die. You could have wed Taurus but you defied your mother and Arbor. Don’t blame me for where you are, Amanda! Even if your mother hadn’t disowned you the best you would have had would have been a trip to the headsman’s block.”

He is right. The only way to save my life would have been to marry Taurus. As cruel as the cross is dying here is better than living with him. I could never bring myself to even being content to satisfying that bastard. I push up with my legs and toss my head back over the crossbar and look at the passing clouds. I know have chosen the right thing.
crux 336.jpg
-Amanda

From the road Amanda looks like a stunning young woman displayed on her cross. The dirt that cakes her skin is not even seen from that distance.
crux 335.jpg
Besides the blood about the spikes she looks no worse for the wear. Even from the woods you would be hard pressed to note that the bitch has relieved herself while she was nailed to cross.
crux 334.jpg
But the reality is not that for Amanda.
I am a prisoner of this cross. I have to work for each breath as my chest is stretched against my lungs. My whole body aches in ways I have never imagined.
crux 298 b.jpg
If someone offers you premium French crux wood, don’t believe her without a herd of attorneys. My back feels shredded.
crux 299 b.jpg
I am ready die. Can we get this done with?

-Amanda

I wonder what time it is…

Tree

Night come again. I cannot tell you much more. My mind doesn’t seem to work anymore. I push with my legs but I can’t lift my body any more.

crux 337.jpg

It hasn’t been that long since I was nailed to this damn thing, has it?

1 c wragg.jpg

I am tired. My body can’t take this anymore. Why can’t I just go to sleep?

crux 290 B.jpg

-Amanda

Just before dawn the second day nailed to her cross Amanda gives up her fight to live.

crux 320 b.jpg

The old guy takes her down and buries her body before going the stable and getting horribly drunk…

The end

Back
Top Bottom