Amazons Of Messaline !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Coool!! But what happens with the surviving enemies?

What surviving enemies? Only two Amazons are left on their feet and one of those is clutching at her belly. If the Amazon doctors are no better than the warriors (if any such doctors exist that is) she will soon die from her wound.:cursing2:
No wonder Amazons are in such short supply these days, seems that Messaline has a lot of sins to answer for - Crucify her I say!:aplastao:

The most important was to kill , nothing else !:D
Got to respect a woman with a single-minded purpose!:clapping:
Great series! Thanks for posting!
Indeed! Lovely images. The text, though simple and almost one-note, is incredibly powerful in its bloodthirsty message!:headbang:
If the Amazon doctors are no better than the warriors (if any such doctors exist that is) she will soon die from her wound.:cursing2:
Who needs stinkin' doctors if the goal is to kill (see above)!:grinning-smiley-048:
No wonder Amazons are in such short supply these days, seems that Messaline has a lot of sins to answer for - Crucify her I say!:aplastao:
That comment makes the most sense of all! To the cross with her!!:clapping::very_hot:

Attachments

• Not a virgin when we nailed her ver 2a.jpg
    Not a virgin when we nailed her ver 2a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 152
What surviving enemies? Only two Amazons are left on their feet and one of those is clutching at her belly. If the Amazon doctors are no better than the warriors (if any such doctors exist that is) she will soon die from her wound.:cursing2:

well, usually there are some survivors after a battle like that, and they should be executed most cruelly by the winners

Yes, I totally agree when it's a "real" fight : when roman soldiers were attacking the amazons, for example, to destroy them ; but here, it's rather the "fight for the fight", and the amazons are fighting only to satisfy their natural instinct for the war ... Do yo see the difference ?:D

Back
Top Bottom