Amazons Of Messaline !

Go to CruxDreams.com
now it is me clear..................:D

ohhh? i really do like this. you know makes me wanna think of a story about amazons should be cool hahaha
Is that should be cool or should be cool and breezy? ;)
...sort of like when L'ilSiss was captured by the Amazons. She was crucified and their queen explaind her warrior ladies needed to sharpen their archery skills as rumors had that the evil governess Connie was planning to invade with her elf-girl warriors.
As L'ilSiss hung from the cross the queen told her that the warriors would take turns shooting arrows at her. After each arrow they would wait five minutes before the next arrow.
If the arrow hit below her pussy or above Siss' shoulders the warrior would be punished. Also the one that kills L'ilSiss would be punished If she missed entirely she would be the next target after they were done with Siss...
View attachment 58996View attachment 58997View attachment 58998View attachment 58999
After the eight arrow the Amazon queen knew there wasn't enough fight left in this non-warrior woman and let L'ilSiss slowly die from her wounds. It would take almost another hour...

Tree

One question ... who missed?

Here's the full pic that messaline has used. Apparently it derives from an adult art class that went a bit off the rails!
yes it looks a bit like the kind of thing that goes on in 'adventure centres' in our Forest​
where stressed-out executives come for so-called "team building" -​
I reckon it would beat paintballing, quad-bike racing or bungee jumping!​

Since December-2012 this thread is sleeping ! It's time to wake it !...

Here is a long illustrated story that I recently found and that I share with you ...

The Spears of Pluto

Written by Uncle Buck

Some years ago, Pluto was (and possibly is yet) working in the Poser figure medium.
He was quite a vocal fan of and a major contributor to the Amazons! site when Becky, Carrie, Zoee, Nikita, Victoria, Sha,
as well as a fair number of others were kicking up their heels in one Amazonic episode after another on their member site.
Pluto seemed to 'disappear' when Becky gave up her Victrix operation and so I have no current site to give you.
The link will yield access to "The Temple of Artemis" which has made its way to the collections of the Progressive Art Project.
In this photoset, Pluto augmented the attack that the "real live" women
were making upon the temple with numbers of his Poser Amazons.
But in "The Spears of Pluto", it is to the Poser artist, and of course to his "Amazons" to which we wish to pay homage.

darkrider.jpg
Come! Mount up and ride with me!
Pic “darkrider
Make haste for we have scarcely a minute to lose
spears01.jpg

Even as I speak a group of Redd-Neks has gathered to repulse an incursion of the Sno-Birds!
As it is with most battles, it would appear that this confrontation occurs only as a matter of chance rather than by any design!
spears02.jpg

Ah!
But I know better!
spears03.jpg

And so too shall you if you but harken to my words!
spears04.jpg

Down through the countless ages, the Sno-Birds have sought seasonally to abandon the trackless wastes of their native habitat ...
spears05.jpg

For they seek refuge in the more temperate climes of the lands inhabitated by the Redd-Neks!
spears06.jpg

But the Redd-Neks, for the most part, do sorely resent this intrusion upon their territory ...
spears07.jpg

And so are disposed to do all that is within their power to prevent it!
Did you say that you cannot discern any difference between the conflicting rivals?
spears08.jpg

That is only because to the (Dare I say?) naked eye there is none!

spears09.jpg

To be continued ...

... These women are all of the same anthropological heritage!
spears10.jpg

Theirs is almost quite literally a case of sister against sister and of mother against daughter!
spears11.jpg

Is it really any wonder then that their two sides appear to be so evenly matched?
spears12.jpg

Why does not one side concede the battle so that the survivors may live to fight another day?
spears13.jpg

That would seem to be a reasonable course when taken from a purely masculine perspective!
spears14.jpg

But these fierce warriors are female!
And Amazons to the bargain!
spears15.jpg

Once engaged in combat neither side will back up so much as an inch!
spears16.jpg

Nor will any one of them be inclined either to beg nor to grant quarter to her opponent!
spears17.jpg

I dare say that there are some among the ranks of either side
who right now are wishing most sincerely that a show of force
would so intimidate their foes that they would them make short work of them!
spears18.jpg

It is all but a forlorn hope!
For only on the rarest of occasions has this ever proven to be the case!
spears19.jpg

To be continued ...

... These women are all of the same anthropological heritage!
View attachment 646604

Theirs is almost quite literally a case of sister against sister and of mother against daughter!
View attachment 646605

Is it really any wonder then that their two sides appear to be so evenly matched?
View attachment 646606

Why does not one side concede the battle so that the survivors may live to fight another day?
View attachment 646607

That would seem to be a reasonable course when taken from a purely masculine perspective!
View attachment 646609

But these fierce warriors are female!
And Amazons to the bargain!
View attachment 646610

Once engaged in combat neither side will back up so much as an inch!
View attachment 646611

Nor will any one of them be inclined either to beg nor to grant quarter to her opponent!
View attachment 646612

I dare say that there are some among the ranks of either side
who right now are wishing most sincerely that a show of force
would so intimidate their foes that they would them make short work of them!
View attachment 646614

It is all but a forlorn hope!
For only on the rarest of occasions has this ever proven to be the case!
View attachment 646615

To be continued ...

:eeek: What for a wasting of female warriors. :eeek:

Back
Top Bottom