Amazons Of Messaline !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice! They have a surreal look to them.
:)

But aren't Amazones supposed to have one breast cut off (so it doesn't interfere with the arrow!) ? ;)
Nice manips!

But aren't Amazones supposed to have one breast cut off (so it doesn't interfere with the arrow!) ? ;)
Nice manips!

One thought come to my mind!
You shoot your arrows, your way and I'll shoot them mine! :p

Not at all! It's a legend ! They like to feel the rope of the bow scrapping their tit when they drop the arrow...:rolleyes:
Well, in this case they should tie a short length of thread to the bowstring, with a nipple clamp on its end.
Imagine the moment when the string is released ;)

Nice manips!
I took this on before - maybe here, maybe on Cruxfoundation, maybe on The Dark Spot. The Greek word most likely comes from the Persian word ha-mazan, "warriors". The legend of the Amazons is probably based on Central Asian tribes like the Scythians where women often fought along side men & were even leaders. Later writers believed the word came from the Greek a-mazos, "without breasts" & made up the story about Amazons amputating the breast to improve their archery skills. In reality, this would have weakened the right arm due to lose of pectoral muscle.
Anyway, who wants to see a one breasted Amazon.

...from time to time, they are not against a "Little" crucifixion...:D
(with ropes because she'll be used later to the "Bow's Practice"...)
...sort of like when L'ilSiss was captured by the Amazons. She was crucified and their queen explaind her warrior ladies needed to sharpen their archery skills as rumors had that the evil governess Connie was planning to invade with her elf-girl warriors.
As L'ilSiss hung from the cross the queen told her that the warriors would take turns shooting arrows at her. After each arrow they would wait five minutes before the next arrow.
If the arrow hit below her pussy or above Siss' shoulders the warrior would be punished. Also the one that kills L'ilSiss would be punished If she missed entirely she would be the next target after they were done with Siss...
book106- temp jpeg.jpgbook106a- temp jpeg.jpgbook106b- temp jpeg.jpgbook106e- temp.jpg
After the eight arrow the Amazon queen knew there wasn't enough fight left in this non-warrior woman and let L'ilSiss slowly die from her wounds. It would take almost another hour...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom