An Agonizing Death

Go to CruxDreams.com

voyeurjerome

Assistant executioner
I was tied to a cross for more than two hours.
Underestimated completely the suffering that is experienced. By simply being attached I felt a great pain in the arms and shoulders. It lasted more than a week later.
The crucifixion is a truly atrocious torment I're got a tiny glimpse.
In addition to pain, the crucified faces:
- total nudity (the executed were always totally naked)
- hunger and thirst (we just gave a few drops of water to prolong the torment)
- the insects
- the stench (sweat, excrement)
- the pain of flogging and back of the body torn by the whip from neck to calf
- the wound made by the patibulum when the cross was transported
- pain caused by nails (bone fracture, nerve damage)
- the terrible cramps, impossible to relieve
- choking forcing to rise and increases the pain.
- the length of the punishment that could last several days, without a single second of respite.
Added to the humiliation of public performance, permanent cries.
This is probably one of the worst way to die.

Underestimated completely the suffering that is experienced. By simply being attached I felt a great pain in the arms and shoulders. It lasted more than a week later.
- the insects
- the length of the punishment that could last several days, without a single second of respite.
I think you're right. :eek:

It's quite rare on this fantasy site for the full horror of the cross to be described, but not unknown. The truly amazing thing is that people do fantasise about the cross both as victim and executioner, but it's good to be reminded of the horror of the cross, thank you.

A good, brief but intense description. Also add the mental torment : the prospect of inevitable death, the claustrophic feeling of literally being nailed to wood beams, no possibility to get away.

Cruel, agonising, but curiously, people, in their fantasy, are attracted to it..

Also, especially in hot, sunny regions, the burning sun on your skin,
and especially your eyes - even if you shut them,
continuous exposure to strong sunlight will slowly blind you -
and they'll be pecked by crows before you die!

Also, especially in hot, sunny regions, the burning sun on your skin,
and especially your eyes - even if you shut them,
continuous exposure to strong sunlight will slowly blind you -
and they'll be pecked by crows before you die!
Yes you are right. This adds to the horror of torture. I forgot the sun during the day and cold at night.
There is also the humiliation of shit and piss, with odors.

- the insects
A very complete description of the extreme suffering on the cross, brought about by such a remarkable simple procedure as crucifixion actually is.
I just wondered, you refer to two hours of hanging on the cross. Were you also totally naked and viewed by other people in that humiliating condition? Maybe even longer than the pain the psychological effects of crucifixion will persist...

- the insects

Two hours! I am impressed! My record is just about one hour and that was pushing it.

Yes you are right. This adds to the horror of torture. I forgot the sun during the day and cold at night.
There is also the humiliation of shit and piss, with odors.

Several times prior to outdoor crucifixion my Master has had me drink about a quart of water so that I am hydrated during the experience. It is very hot here and staying hydrated is essential. Of course after a while there is an urge to piss and you can only hold your bladder for so long. If you are crucified for an audience there comes a moment when you have to urinate and it is messy. If you have an erection it can be somewhat painful, but at least you don't piss on your legs or inner thighs when your penis is pointing straight out.

Of course after a while there is an urge to piss and you can only hold your bladder for so long. If you are crucified for an audience there comes a moment when you have to urinate and it is messy. If you have an erection it can be somewhat painful, but at least you don't piss on your legs or inner thighs when your penis is pointing straight out.
The biggest shit is good for a other thing!

The biggest shit is good for a other thing!

I am always given an enema the night before my crucifixion. Since I will be fucked before being crucified and then again by the greased cornu while hanging on the cross it is a necessity. I can't imagine what it must have been like during historical crucifixions to defecate in that position.

Several times prior to outdoor crucifixion my Master has had me drink about a quart of water so that I am hydrated during the experience. It is very hot here and staying hydrated is essential. Of course after a while there is an urge to piss and you can only hold your bladder for so long. If you are crucified for an audience there comes a moment when you have to urinate and it is messy. If you have an erection it can be somewhat painful, but at least you don't piss on your legs or inner thighs when your penis is pointing straight out.
It strongly adds to the humiliation of crucifixion (and many bondage situations as well) if the victim is forced to urinate in public while being naked, fully exposed and immobilized. It is quite common to let the victim drink a large quantity of water for that reason. While more practical in outdoor bondage, it's also done inside often, I found. Rendering the victim totally defenceless, desperate and vulnerable is the main objective of classical as wel erotic crucifixions and having to submit to the compelling urge to urinate while hanging naked, for all to see, is very humiliating. Indeed, for men the same may apply to erections... See some illustrations.

Attachments

• 28519587.jpg
    28519587.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 358
  • AAA_Crux (26).jpg
    AAA_Crux (26).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 356
have you ever tried to hit some spectators?

I'm afraid that I am usually too preoccupied with the discomfort of hanging on the cross and riding the cornu so that when I do finally piss I just let it go where it will. If I'm erect the stream shoots out in front of me but the audience is sitting far enough back so that they are out of range.
Jungs-strullern-an-die-Wand-Hoehenrekord-der-Luftschiffer-Abteilung-1938.jpg

Heights record of the airpee division

I'm afraid that I am usually too preoccupied with the discomfort of hanging on the cross and riding the cornu so that when I do finally piss I just let it go where it will. If I'm erect the stream shoots out in front of me but the audience is sitting far enough back so that they are out of range.
When hanging on the cross, do you want to enjoy the spectators so they like watching your suffering, or on the contrary, they shall not acquire a liking for your ordeal?

When hanging on the cross, do you want to enjoy the spectators so they like watching your suffering, or on the contrary, they shall not acquire a liking for your ordeal?

That's an interesting question. It's difficult to explain how I feel. Being stretched out naked like that is one sensation that always interests the audience. Because I am mounted on the cornu and have my legs spread wide apart and tied by the ankles behind the stipe, I cannot hide anything and being tied in a squatting position even my dilated anus is on display. I am stimulated by knowing that every part of me is available for intimate inspection and that I am restrained and powerless to escape. Often times men will come for a closer look, but they are not permitted to touch my body and I am conscious of my skin and sweating and involuntarily sounds I might make, including farts, whimpers and moans. Vigorous stimulation of the prostate produces a stiff erection and I can feel my penis harden and my nipples tighten up. From that point on it becomes a struggle to keep from surrendering to the cross - a battle I always lose - and the faces in the audience become a blur. You find yourself doing whatever you can to alleviate the pain and discomfort, mostly by moving up, then down, on the big penis-shaped cornu and when you finally ejaculate you are exhausted and hang, still filled with the cornu, unable to pull your body upwards again. At this point you find yourself in a kind of trance and are left on the cross until the appropriate time for removal. This is the time when I usually lose control of my bladder and piss a large stream.

Back
Top Bottom