An Explosive Situation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Will you lot stop giving me ideas, i do like the remote control
idea though he is going to go out the door with his swag,and
i`m left spread on my bed with the dynamite stretching my pussy
and waiting for the big bang. he was in Macdonalds , ordered chicken
and frits with coffee and sipping his coffee casually pressed the remote

Must be a fire someone remarked, three fire engines have just gone past.

The fuse was dry it was the stick of dynamite up my pussy
that was getting soggy but all`s well that ends well and i
went out with a big bang , the insurers won`t pay out on
the wrecked house though,they said it was wear and tear.

Dorothy's explosive enough without dynamite! This is the fourth bedroom she's wrecked this year....no wonder the insurers won't cough! :doh:

Tree and his sister Joan decided to get revenge on Dorothy. They caught her and locked her in a pillory...
db Paying the reaper..jpg
...and made her suck Tree's cock. Then they stood her up...
db stock II.jpg
...and lubricated her bum. Then Joan pulled the pin on a grenade...
jap 020.jpg
...and shoved it half-way into Dorothy's bum!!!

Joan slapped her bum and laughed telling her "If you keep it in for an hour we'll take it out but if it slips out before then you have about three seconds to say your prayers once it hits the floor!!!"

Tree and Joan left Dorothy alone and watched from a safe distance on a live feed provided by RR entertainment. Tree said "You are really going to take it out if she makes the hour?"

"I'm not going back there! That bitch would force it out when I got near her! Besides I'll bet it slips out before 15 minutes
pass."

"I'll take the 'more than 15' bet" Tree replied.

Dorothy's legs were trembling when she felt the smooth sphere begin to move; slowly at first but as the end tapered the grenade picked up speed and 17 minutes after it was inserted it bounce on the floor. After the blast Joan handed Tree the $100...

Tree

Alternate ending...

...it bounced on the floor. Dorothy winched and squealed when three seconds later she heard the firing pin 'click'. Red smoke began to billow from the harmless practice grenade and loud flatulence and loose stool erupted from her bowels. Tree and Joan were laughing as Joan paid off on the bet. Tree said "I told you it would scare the crap out of her!!!"

Tree and his sister Joan decided to get revenge on Dorothy. They caught her and locked her in a pillory...
View attachment 242149
...and made her suck Tree's cock. Then they stood her up...
View attachment 242150
...and lubricated her bum. Then Joan pulled the pin on a grenade...
View attachment 242151
...and shoved it half-way into Dorothy's bum!!!

Joan slapped her bum and laughed telling her "If you keep it in for an hour we'll take it out but if it slips out before then you have about three seconds to say your prayers once it hits the floor!!!"

Tree and Joan left Dorothy alone and watched from a safe distance on a live feed provided by RR entertainment. Tree said "You are really going to take it out if she makes the hour?"

"I'm not going back there! That bitch would force it out when I got near her! Besides I'll bet it slips out before 15 minutes
pass."

"I'll take the 'more than 15' bet" Tree replied.

Dorothy's legs were trembling when she felt the smooth sphere begin to move; slowly at first but as the end tapered the grenade picked up speed and 17 minutes after it was inserted it bounce on the floor. After the blast Joan handed Tree the $100...

Tree

Alternate ending...

...it bounced on the floor. Dorothy winched and squealed when three seconds later she heard the firing pin 'click'. Red smoke began to billow from the harmless practice grenade and loud flatulence and loose stool erupted from her bowels. Tree and Joan were laughing as Joan paid off on the bet. Tree said "I told you it would scare the crap out of her!!!"

Oh You Are Rotton To Me

Now terrorists are in the bedroom! I prefer when they blow themselves up, rather than our ravishing Dorothy!

Back
Top Bottom