An ordinary suicide, a love story.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 17.

We just settled on a "cornu" at the request of Jenny!

First generated by the painful dry penetration of this foreign body in my anus, I realized that this extra support relieves me and allows me to breathe more easily without having to perform a very painful exercise.

Jenny is also penetrated by this object and I see her more serene, more calm.

A murderous sun crushes me with its rays since the beginning of our ordeal!
My whole body pricks me, my skin burns and I feel that my head will burst.
I close my eyelids in order to rest my eyes but the sun is so strong that I hardly feel the difference between closed and open!
I think that if our agony lasted several days, I would probably die blind, my eyes destroyed, burned.

In addition, there are these insects that never leave me! Swarms of flies come around us and pose everywhere on our body as if we were already corpses!
They are especially our wet places such as armpits, mouth, eyes, sex and on our wrists and feet injured by our nails and bleeding a little.
To hunt them, I shake myself but, hindered as I am, they have come back soon.
They will be there until our end, we must make a reason.

Jenny seems to support her suffering better and asks me if mine is bearable!
I would be lying if I told her that everything is fine but I told her that despite my pain, I'm happy to be with her, to die with her, that we made the right decision and that we have the unique chance to die together while achieving the greatest of our fantasies.

She tells me that she wants to pee but that she holds back hoping that the crowd is smaller because it feels that it would really hurt she a maximum.
I tell her that it is natural and that she should not be spared.
I also have this desire and propose that we let go together!
She accepts and we immediately urinate both under the sarcasm of the crowd who does not mince words and tries in vain to humiliate us.

How long have we been nailed?
I do not know !
However, if I rely on the sun that is in the west and taps a little weaker, I have the impression that the evening is approaching.

Time no longer exists for us, every minute seems to last for hours and we have the impression that we have been fighting on our crosses for centuries.

Nothing matters for us except the love we feel for each other and our suffering and our struggle against death.

Chapter 18. (Jenny)

I feel much better since I was introduced to this "cornu" in the anus!

In addition to allowing me to breathe better, this machine excites me!
I always liked being taken from behind and especially from both sides at once!
Alas, although my sex is open and soggy, I can not imagine that the sex of a man can access and fill me before ejaculating in me!
These thoughts make me wet even more!

Simon looks better too!
This piece of wood that penetrates him allows him, as for me, to rest a little arms and legs.

Our fingers always united, we speak softly both, he says to me to suffer everywhere because of the sun which, literally cooks us!
I also feel this particular burn on my breasts that had not been spared during our flogging.
In addition, sunsets await us, my head hurts me, a permanent migraine makes me suffer terribly!
Strongly that the sun goes down to be able to benefit from the cool benefactor of the evening.

He also tells me he has difficulty with the insects that invade him.
He always had this phobia of flies and, since we have always used to live most of the time naked, I remember him chasing these insects that landed on me while we were enjoying the sun, mainly on my vulva always wet .
He was really touching and terribly attentive.

I have a huge desire to pee but I do not dare, I hold back because I do not want to give the audience a new reason to make fun of us?
I say it to Simon who convinces me that I must let myself go and that he will, for that too, accompany me.
Despite the shame, I let myself go and really feel better after.

My love, why did I accept that you accompany me in my death!
When I watch you suffer on your cross, I feel guilty and regret to have brought you into such a situation.

The night will soon fall and the legionaries light torches so that the crowd, a little less important, can always see us!

This night will be long and painful!
Will we still see the sun rise?

The pain, despite the "cornu" is still there, lanscinante, continues!
I did not think that I would suffer so much, that my cross, before killing me, would make me suffer such an ordeal.

My mind travels and my thoughts occupy me so much that I hardly notice that night has Fallen.

Chapter 19

The night has now fallen and the slight coolness it brings me is good.

In addition, the sun is lying, its murderous rays no longer reach neither my skin nor my eyes!

I'm very thirsty !
My tongue is swollen so my mouth is dry.
I ask Jenny if she wants to ask if we can drink!
She runs and a few minutes later, they give me a wet sponge for, supposedly, quench my thirst!
The organizers also respect the Roman traditions because the liquid that I am given is a mixture of water, wine and vinegar! It pique more than that quenches but at least it gets wet!

A couple of thirty years that I do not know comes to us!
They are both naked and very beautiful especially in the light of torches.
The woman grabbed my penis and began to masturbate gently while mixing my balls!
She gestures to the man to take her from behind and takes me, in the mouth.
Her caress is divine and fills me!
It does not take long for us all to enjoy Jenny's envious gaze!
No problem, after me, it's Jenny's turn to receive the oral caress of the man while the woman inflicts a very strong blowjob.
I see Jenny enjoying terribly and experiencing very quickly a loud orgasm.

Jenny like me, we did not expect this interlude that has done us a lot of good.

The couple then moved away from us and continued to do good in the crowd.
It must be said that there are hardly any people dressed and all are copulating.
Seen from above, under the light of the moon, stars and torches, the show is grandiose and excites me to the highest point!
At that moment, I wish that Jenny and I could come down from our cross to participate in this dantesque orgy.
Alas, it turns out to be a dream!
We are nailed and the permanent pain we feel does not stop to remind us.

We are told that it is midnight and that we will remove our anal support!
Our dance of death will start again, our breathing will become difficult and our arms and legs will have to bear all our weight again.

The night is prolonged and we are still alive!
In agony, suffering martyrdom, but still alive.
Maybe we will have the chance to see another day, a last Sunrise !

Chapter 20. (Jenny)

I think I just watched my last sunset.

Simon, in a strange voice, as if he had a full mouth, tells me he is very thirsty and I ask a legionnaire if it is possible to have to drink!
Immediately we are handed a perch with a sponge impregnated with an infamous liquid, very acidic.
Despite my disgust, I try to absorb as much as possible to avoid dehydration.
I see Simon doing the same.

At the feet of our crosses is an indescribable orgy.

A totally naked couple approaches Simon!
The woman gets ass fucked while she deals with Simon.
I'm happy to see that he reacts well to her caresses and that he experiences one more orgasm.
He deserves that.

The couple then moves towards me and I feel the tongue of the man penetrate my soaked vagina and start licking me ardently.
My clit burns me and every time he touches it, I jump instinctively.
My belly is contracting, my breasts are pointing and are hard as the stone of excitement and my pussy is filled with cum!
I feel several more orgasms and am then left panting by the couple who goes back to join the crowd to continue to get laid!

The orgasms I have just felt were really very strong!
The proximity of my death must probably make them even more intense.

My Simon looks very calm despite his suffering and as I try to hide mine, we smile lovingly.
I have the terrible desire to feel his cock in me and enjoy it one last time but now it has become science fiction and I have to limit myself to admire his erection and reverend eyes closed.

The organizer informs us that for the second part of the night, we will remove our "crochus".

It will be for us the return of the fight against asphyxiation with our members crippled with cramps.

Despite the cool night, I sweat profusely and struggle with all my strength against my death, which is getting closer and closer.
My efforts to subsist are more and more disordered and I feel my strength abandon me.

How long Simon, that I imagine as exhausted as me, and I will still hold on!
I still hope that we will still have the chance to see the sun rise.

At our feet, the crowd continues the orgy that will probably last all night!
Is it us, naked and suffering on our cross, that provoke such excitement and desire for sex in all these people?
If so, we may think that we will not die for nothing and that everyone present will remember us for a very long time.

I always thought that we were really dead when no one remembers you.

Chapter 21.

The night is dragging very slowly and my pain goes steadily increasing!
My breathing is getting harder and every movement makes me scream.
I feel that my arms are paralyzed and my hands and fingers, although in contact with those of Jenny, are like dead, I no longer feel any sensation of touch.
The nails that keep my feet fixed on my cross certainly touch nerves or bones and, with every movement, I have the impression that an immense weight crushes me.

I would like to die, not to feel those pains that drive me crazy!

Is Jenny better than me?
It's been a long time since she said anything to me and her head bent over her chest, she seems to have gone into a coma.
But no, she stands up, pushes on her feet, pulls on her arms and extends to the maximum screaming in pain.
These movements do not last very long and she falls back on her cross, her legs open.

And that thirst that makes my mouth so dry that my saliva has become like dough.
However, despite the coolness of the night and the inner drought, I sweat a lot and I still pissed twice and even defecated, I could not hold myself back and took advantage of the semi-darkness hoping that nobody would see me but I still had the right to unpleasant remarks!
The crowd is really looking for all my actions to humiliate me.
This crowd that seems to have calmed down sexually is much smaller now!
Some have probably left to rest and will come back to attend our last moments.
As for a bullfight, do not miss the killing of the beast.

I've reached a point where I can not scream my pain or even talk to Jenny!
I feel my near end,
I'm going to die asphyxiated, my heart will soon drop me!
May my agony seem long to me!

The sun begins to appear on the horizon and I hear Jenny moan beside me.
She tries to smile at me and I do the same!
Her eyes are half closed and a tear runs down his cheek.

Our crucifixion will not last long!
The show we offer must be beautiful but so painful for us!

To die on the cross is long and frightfully painful, but we have wanted it and must assume it to the end, to really go to the end of our suffering.

Chapter 22 (Jenny)

Since my "crochu" was removed, I feel that I'm getting weaker and stronger, my strength is giving up more and more and my breathing is getting more and more complicated.

The infective liquid we have been given gives me even more thirsty and my mouth is on fire, as dry as the desert.
And despite that, my pussy is still wet and I'm sweaty.
I must definitely begin to dehydrate myself.

I still oddly piss several times and I feel more genius to do it!
In addition, my intestines bothered me and, as soon as the exit was cleared, I let myself go.
I saw that Simon had the same desires and I tried to smile at him.

It's strange that despite my suffering, I still feel that desire to enjoy, to reach orgasms and, just now, just by having erotic thoughts when watching the audience get into my feet,
I felt an influx of cum towards my vulva and was carried away by a terrible orgasm that made me groan with pleasure.
I have known for a long time that pain leads to pleasure but I did not think that the Crucified's orgasm could reach such intensity.

Is it the same for men?
Simon, in any case, is still erect and I think that the fact of him touching the dick or the balls would make him ejaculate.

The crowd is now less dense than earlier but I guess everyone will come back at dawn to attend our last moments, our death.

I can not wait to see the sun again because I'm trembling!
Nervous tics, spasms irritate the muscles of my arms and legs.
I arches me as much as I can by pulling on my arms and pushing on my feet. I can breathe deeply but I fall back against my cross very quickly !
This exercise totally exhausted me.

I would like to talk to Simon but no sound comes out of my mouth! I just watch it.

To the east, the sun has appeared and will soon begin to warm us, cook us!

How long will we hold on?
When will death come to shorten our sufferings?

Chapter 23.

Our last sunrise is beautiful!

A cloudless blue sky and a radiant sun will accompany us to the end of our ordeal on the cross.

It's really a beautiful day to die!

Although having just got up, the sun already dazzles me and I have difficulties to keep my eyes open!

Jenny is still alive, but it's been a long time already that aside from groans of pain, no sound came out of her mouth. I must say that I am also unable to speak, my tongue is dry and swollen and fills my mouth.

The pain that I experience without stopping is maximum and I have more and more difficulties to breathe.

In a half-unconsciousness, I see legionaries approach us and send us to Jenny and me buckets of ice water which makes us jump and wakes us up completely.

Two other legionnaires come to deposit our coffin between our two crosses!
It is very special because it is a coffin with two places!
We now know that even after our death, we will stay together, united for eternity.

The organizer speaks to us and explains the rest of our ordeal.
She informs us that it is eight o'clock and that we have been on our cross for 20 hours and that our contract mentions a maximum duration of 24 hours.
We will therefore break the bones of the legs which will prevent us from being able to still hoist us to breathe more at our ease.
We will die asphyxiated after the horrible agony we have desired.
If at noon we are still alive, a spear will pierce our heart and put an end to our suffering!

We are therefore aware that we have only four hours to live and suffer!

Here, my Jenny, the loop will be closed soon and we will leave this world together!
We had to expect to have to bear this extra torment because we wanted it!
This new pain added to those we already suffer will certainly be horrible but I'm ready for that, ready for you, my love!
You can not imagine how much I love you.

Chapter 24. (Jenny)

The sun has just got up and already it burns my skin!

I do not think I'll be around for a long time, I'm breathing harder and my limbs do not allow me to do a lot of movement so I can fill my lungs with air.
My suffering is indescribable,
I do not even know how to speak and scream this permanent pain!
My vocal chords must be torn after all I shouted!
And to say that we will probably soon break both legs to accelerate our death!

Our two-seater coffin was placed at the feet of our crosses and wait for our corpses.
I really have the desire to be filed there and no longer feel the pain that does not leave me.

The organizer, after announcing the sequence of events called two legionaries armed with metal to inflict our last torture.

They go first to Simon!
Two shots just below his knees, he is left with the broken bones of his legs coming out of his flesh.
He did not even scream, his harm is, for him too, become silent if we except a barely penitent!
He is now hanged by his nailed wrists and seems to have given up fighting, seeming to accept his agony, seemingly to let himself die!
Despite this, he is still erect!
The organizer then goes to him and tells him that she will pay him a last tribute and, at the same time, she grabs his cock and starts to masturbate gently, with the other hand, she fondles him as gently balls .
She then takes it in her mouth and sucks greedily.
Almost directly, Simon opens his eyes, I see his belly contract and the lady withdrawing, pulls her sex one last ejaculation.
I wish I could do it myself but I'm happy for Simon.

Legionaries approach me and immediately, intense pain runs through my body!
My two legs have just been broken.
I would like to scream my pain but I miss the breath and my cries are stuck in my throat.

I'm choking slowly but inexorably and I feel like my wrists are going to tear because of my entire weight hanging over them.
I try to save myself but I feel that my death is near!
I will arrive in a short time to realize my fantasy.

Like Simon, I'm also entitled to the last tribute of our organizer and I feel directly her fingers penetrate me and massage my clitoris.
From her tongue, she gives me a divine caress that makes me feel a very strong orgasm.
For a moment, my enjoyment took over my pain but my cross did not leave me much time and my suffering comes back, always stronger, ever more throbbing.

Soon, I will be finally released.

Chapter 25.

Oh, my Jenny! I did not think we could suffer so much!

Since I broke both legs, I have more and more difficulty breathing!
I can not pull my arms to find some air and I feel that my death is now very close!
I almost do not feel your fingers against mine and I imagine that it's the same for you!
Turning my head towards you and looking at you will soon not be possible because my neck stiffens more and more.

I just suffered what will surely be my last blowjob, despite my pain, I enjoyed very hard and my ejaculation was fast.
Yet, my cock is still trained and ready to start again!
I hope this woman also made you cum because I saw she took care of you.

I am now trying to move as little as possible to save myself and stay alive with you as much as possible, but I do not think I will be able to keep going for a long time because my strength is slowly giving way to me and I feel that my heart is beginning to grow. to pack in my chest.

What time is it right now ?
I do not know, but when I watch the sun rise in the sky, I tell myself that the fateful hour of noon will not be long.

The crowd is still there and I still do not feel humiliated to be there naked on my cross!
What should those people who watch us suffer and wait for our death to think?
I think they are very excited and ready to celebrate our passing with an insane orgy.
I wish them to enjoy thinking of us!
At least our death will serve something!

My jenny, everything will be over soon and we will find ourselves huddled together for eternity.

You have lived your last days with exceptional courage but now, the time has come to put an end to your suffering, announces the organizer!

Oh ! Jenny! It is the end !
I turn my head towards you and smile at you!
Our journey on earth will end!
I love you, see you together forever!

A legionnaire armed with a spear comes towards me and put the tip on the left side of my chest!

I'm not afraid, I know it's the end and soon I'm going to die.

The organizer makes a sign and the executor plunges his spear into my chest. in my heart !

I do not even hurt, I feel my blood flowing on my stomach, my sex, my legs!

I feel that the night is starting! It's all black!

I have a jolt and ... !!!

Chapter 26. (Jenny)

I have more and more difficulties to breathe!
I'm here, hanging lamentably by my wrists on my cross!
My suffering is hellish!
How long will I still hold?

Simon also hangs like me and I see him trying to smile at me!
His courage is remarkable and, if he is there dying, it's because of me!
Because of the love he feels for me!
I am responsible for his suffering.

My legs do not hurt me anymore, they are as dead, as if they were no longer part of me!
My arms, however, I feel, are cramped and make me suffer terribly.
Do not move, save the little oxygen that I managed to get into my lungs, try to find the position I could not find that would allow me to be relieved.

The sun is at its zenith!
Noon, the scheduled time of our death is approaching and moreover the organizer lets us know!
We will be dealt the fatal blow, the one that will definitively end our suffering!

A legionnaire has just pointed his spear at Simon's heart!
He turns his head towards me and I read in his eyes the love he feels for me!
A flutter of the eyelids, a semblance of a smile are the only gestures destined for me that he still manages to do.
In my pain, I send him a kiss, the last, the ultimate.

The organizer made a gesture and the tip of the spear sinks into the chest of Simon!
He looks very calm, relieved to reach the end of his suffering.
The blood flows from his wound, his heart that belonged to me completely has been pierced and he saw his last seconds.
His head falls on his chest, a series of nervous jerks seem to shake him!
It's over, my Simon is dead!
Quick, come to me that I can follow him, join him.

Without even noticing it so much I was concentrating on the love of my life, the legionnaire is here!
The tip of his spear is disposed under what remains of my left breast ready to make me suffer the same fate as Simon.

I'm ready, I wanted it, I desired it.

A sign from the organizer and I feel this piece of deadly steel penetrate my flesh, reach my heart and pierce it.
My blood pours on my belly and goes through my pussy!

Simon, I'm coming, I'm arriving,
I love you, together we're going to ... !!!

Epilogue.

It's been two hours since Simon and Jenny died on their cross!

The crowd was able to enjoy the sight of their naked corpses and now they are all so completely naked and, surely excited by the sufferings and deaths they have just witnessed, have let themselves go to a bestial orgy and even the organizers joined them.

They must now think of the descent of the cross!

Delicately, they pick up the two lovers to unite them permanently in their coffin.

They are then gently placed against each other and, closed their coffin, they are taken to be immediately buried.

It's really strange to see these naked people following this coffin, to accompany lovers to their last home .

Simon and Jenny have lived their fantasy bravely to the end!

They died as they wished, naked, nailed on a cross in infinite suffering!

They are now together for eternity!

Is it death that has conquered their love or their love that has conquered death?

Peace to their soul, let them rest in peace!

The end .

Back
Top Bottom