An unnecessarily deep analysis of Ramon's Christa & more

Would you be interested in this comically deep dive into this POAG production and a little more?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't want Bruna's legacy to die with me, so after a little quick research on the waybackmachine for the passion of a goddess page, the passion of the christa's release date can be exactly set on September 4th, 2005. That day is recorded as the day Ramon updated the page to feature this iconic production, therefore, I declare September 4th the passion of the christa's anniversary date (at the time of this post, it's been a little more than 18 years since the release... dang I feel old).
I know we are in December, but man I need to post this before I forget next september.
AnniversaryBruna.png

I don't want Bruna's legacy to die with me, so after a little quick research on the waybackmachine for the passion of a goddess page, the passion of the christa's release date can be exactly set on September 4th, 2005. That day is recorded as the day Ramon updated the page to feature this iconic production, therefore, I declare September 4th the passion of the christa's anniversary date (at the time of this post, it's been a little more than 18 years since the release... dang I feel old).
I know we are in December, but man I need to post this before I forget next september.
View attachment 1400970
@bobinder never forgets an anniversary. I don't know how he does it! :confused:

Useless, yet fun fact:
Once upon a time, while looking for frames to make some edits of Bruna, I needed a specific facial expression that I thought would be perfect the moment she blinked.
I looked at the behind the scenes of the whipping, frame, by frame, by frame... and she didn't blink?!
BrunaBlink.jpg
During the moment they were getting ready to say "Action" to put the crown of thorns, I could count a time where she went 28 seconds without blinking, only counting what was recorded, she might have been more time without blinking before they hit record.
Maybe it's nothing new in the world of acting, but I honestly never thought of that trick to pull a fake cry and watery eyes, I tried it myself, maybe I'm weak, but by second 20 I wanted to give up.
Bruna is a freaking professional, how do you still surprise me even 19 years after the release of your film?! :yikes:
Makes me wonder what if she stayed on the acting career.

Back
Top Bottom