Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like this series - in spite of his brutality, there's a kind of chemistry between them,
in the way she seems to anticipate and comply with his commands
I often spot that 'chemistry' between the torturer/guard and their victim. That's what makes these pics so interesting. The victim undergoes the violence with pride resignation/compliance (but no submission/capitulation). This attitude seems to have its effect on the torturer, whose brutality is partly faked threatening rather than real, because he knows he will obtain no result from unrestricted brutality. The torturer clearly is in power, but he has to accept that playing games is part of the interrogation process.

Well put Loxuru - yes, that's part of the fascination for me too, in the parts of my personality I explore in my poems and stories,
but all the more so in many of these oriental women - this scene expresses that tension beautifully

image 3.jpeg

A newby is brought to the interrogation centre. Waiting!
I wonder why she is here and what they are going to do with her.
She still looks self-confident. Most likely she will be allowed to keep her clothes on, during her first ride on the tiger bench.
But I guess she will soon be freed from those Jewels.

And even soon, these fancy shoes will also be removed and replaced by a pile of bricks, after her delicate legs will have been tied by a rough rope!

I wonder if she will be strong enough to play the game, like this girl!

"Stay there! We will soon ask you some questions!"

"And it will not be a pleasant journey!" (I like her with those white shoes!:very_hot:)

Will she get shot, or is a more cruel sentence awaiting her?

"You know, life it is sometimes strange!! I failed for dentist!"

"Then, I started manicure, but I failed too! When I told them here about those failures, they immediately hired me! Can you understand?"

Back
Top Bottom