Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maria Klein, a Western journalist, was arrested for reporting negatively on local warlords. The warlords tortured and gang-raped the brave journalist. They slandered her as a spy and sentenced her to death for espionage.The warlords slandered her as a spy and sentenced her to death for espionage. The warlords stripped her clothes and tied her on a trolley, pushed to the center for a nude show for three days, and then executed her publicly.

This photo was taken somewhere in China in 1923 and was only recently uncovered.The photo shows what happened on Maria Klein before her execution.There are rumors that the warlords have ordered at least 300 soldiers and mobs gang rape maria on the streets, A necropsy report also supported this message, Maria’s genitals and breasts were severely damaged, and there were a lot of scratches on the body.But unfortunately, no related photos were uncovered.

Sign on the chest of Mary: enemy spy Maria (name on the mark × represents the death penalty)
Big sign on the trolley: spy, whore, Maria Klein, exhibt three days, public execution

Maria's last journey.jpg

Maria Klein, a Western journalist, was arrested for reporting negatively on local warlords. The warlords tortured and gang-raped the brave journalist. They slandered her as a spy and sentenced her to death for espionage.The warlords slandered her as a spy and sentenced her to death for espionage. The warlords stripped her clothes and tied her on a trolley, pushed to the center for a nude show for three days, and then executed her publicly.

This photo was taken somewhere in China in 1923 and was only recently uncovered.The photo shows what happened on Maria Klein before her execution.There are rumors that the warlords have ordered at least 300 soldiers and mobs gang rape maria on the streets, A necropsy report also supported this message, Maria’s genitals and breasts were severely damaged, and there were a lot of scratches on the body.But unfortunately, no related photos were uncovered.

Sign on the chest of Mary: enemy spy Maria (name on the mark × represents the death penalty)
Big sign on the trolley: spy, whore, Maria Klein, exhibt three days, public execution

View attachment 711666
I didn't know that.Very interesting. If you have such information, please share.

6.1 (2).jpg
“Don't be afraid, little sister, our glorious moment is coming!”
“But my sister, I feel very shame now. . .”
"Warlord himself should be ashamed. He made such a despicable thing to us."
"I regret to participate in the revolution, my sister, I want to go home."
Now we can't go back, sister, here will be our ending.
But I don't want to die so humiliated. . .
"So take your dignity! Long live the revolution!"
"We will eventually win! this is our glorious moment !"

"Shut up, you two naked crazy bitch! Your glorious tits will always be remembered by us, hahahaha..."

My another thread : http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ancient-chinese-women-prisoners.3177/page-95

Last edited:
My new works ,hope you like it !

Zhou Zhuyun, a revolutionary, was arrested during the organization of the uprising. Forced naked parade and whipping by the local warlords , and then executed in public. This TV series faithfully restored the scene at the time.

"Behold, citizens! The woman who is in front of you names Zhou Zhuyun, a despicable Communist . Do you know what kind of people the Communist ? They despise our traditions, they have no shame, they rob us The money, the people who kill us, the brainwashing of our children, they are not worthy of being treated as human beings! Therefore, our great generals ordered that every Communist must be severely punished! Therefore,she has been sentenced to a nude penalty, a hundred lashes and death sentence.Now,let the judgment be enforced!"

Execution of Zhou.jpgMy another thread ;) http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/public-execution-of-a-female-revolutionaries.7481/

Back
Top Bottom