And The Waters Ran Red

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
This is a story I started more than a year ago, but never posted. Got back to it late last night. Never too late I guess.:rolleyes:

And the waters ran red
Summer of '68. My long awaited UK holiday. A whole week in a sea-view cottage, all to myself. A chance to relax, unwind a bit after a grueling first term as a university lecturer.

The weather hasn't cooperated much. Gale force winds and torrential rain; nothing but dreariness day after day. Forced to stay indoors; going stir-crazy.

But today, my very last day before packing it back to Heathrow, is going to be different. The week-long gale has finally blown itself out. The sun shines brightly and reflects, as I look out my cottage window, in dazzling little sparkles on the becalmed waters of the Irish Sea.

I resolve to make the best of it. I toss my book, a radio, a hastily made sandwich, a beach towel and plenty of sunscreen in an over the shoulder bag, grab my designer shades, and head out on foot along the coastal road.

I leave the road and follow a footpath along the edge of the headlands, searching for a nice secluded cove with a stretch of sandy beach. Before too long I find exactly what I am looking for. Excited …I half walk, half slide, down a steep gravelly path to the beckoning beach below.

I look around. Perfect! Not a soul in sight … just me and the sounds of waves lapping gently at the shore, a couple of gulls soaring across a cloudless blue sky.

I spread my beach towel, turn on the radio and monkey with the tuning dial, searching for something to suit my mood. There it is! I turn up the volume. The quick paced, throbbing sounds of Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild" fills the air.

I smile happily to myself, reach down, cross my arms and pull my tie-died kaleidoscope-colored tee over my head. Working in time with the music, I wiggle out of my very short and raggedy cut-off jeans and kick my Keds from my feet.

I pause to adjust the little black string bikini I had worn underneath … the daring little thing I had picked up in a Carnaby Street shop in London. I tug and pull fussily at the edges to better cover the cheeks of my tight little ass and straighten the top.

Satisfied, I sit down on the beach towel and begin slathering sunscreen all over my body, admiring the look of the glistening sheen on my long legs and flat tummy. I am determined not to burn this time. Twisting around awkwardly I manage to get a sufficient amount of the stuff on my back.

It's nearly noon now. The day is heating up nicely. McCartney, on the piano, begins to croon the opening verses of "Hey Jude". And as the song swells to chorus, I sing along ... content in the fact that no one is around to hear my off-key rendition.

Stretching out on my tummy, I prop myself on my elbows, sandwich in one hand and book in the other. I cross my ankles behind me, lazily flexing my knees and raising and lowering my feet in time with the music. I put the sandwich and book down to fuss with my long brown hair, arranging it over my right shoulder. Hey Jude comes to an end and is replaced by the lilting voice of Merrilee Rush singing "Angel of the Morning".

"There'll be no strings to bind your hands," I warble, wondering why that line always sticks with me so. Shrugging I open my book again and begin to read.

The warmth of the sun on my back feels good after so many cold and dreary days. After a while, I put my book down and reach behind to undo the string of my bikini top. I shift my position once or twice until I am comfortable, cradle my head in my arms and close my eyes.

The gentle wash of the waves on the edge of the beach and the incessant cries of the gulls soothe my senses. I feel drowsy. Perhaps a little nap? I look about… still all alone? Yes. Why not?

I doze off and then wake with a start. I sense something has changed. The sun is still shining brightly but I am in shadow. Someone is standing over me!

Clutching the two small black-fabric triangles of my bikini top to my chest, I roll to one side and look up. Two young guys, perhaps in their twenties, bearded and rather rough and scroungy looking, are staring intently down at me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I stammer, starting to sit up. I flash them an uncertain smile as I fumble unsuccessfully to re-tie the string to my top behind my back.

They exchange looks. The taller of the two says something unintelligible, perhaps Cockney sounding, to the other, who silently but menacingly produces a couple of short lengths of rope from behind his back.

Frightened now, and thinking of escape, I try to gain my feet, but moving quickly the tall one kicks them out from under me and I tumble backwards onto the sand, letting go of my loose top as I throw my hands back to break my fall.

"Now see here!" I sputter. "I don't know what you think you're doing, but you had better stop. I'm not some local girl you can mess around with. I will report you to the police."

The tall one cuffs me hard across the mouth, the force of the blow driving me back, leaving me sprawled on the sand, head turned to one side. He quickly straddles my body, knees planted in the sand on either side of me, takes me by the hair, turns my head toward him and presses a length of sticky duct tape across my mouth.

I taste blood. I try to hit him with clenched fists and kick wildly with my feet, but he calmly grabs hold of my wrists, presses them together and holds them in place above my head while his companion ties them together with a length of rope. Then he sits on me, pinning me down. My flailing feet are soon corralled and bound tightly together.

Only then does he rise slowly, looking down with interest at my bare heaving chest. I look back with wide teary eyes, embarrassed and scared, bikini top wrapped uselessly around my neck.

Reaching down, he grabs me by the hair and pulls me into a sitting position. I draw my knees up close to my chin, still trying to cover up, and now very much regretting my decision to look for a secluded beach.

His pal rummages through the pile of things he has dumped from my shoulder bag. He finds some cash, pockets it, then rifles through my passport before tossing it to the tall one, who opens it and thoughtfully compares my passport photo to my face.

"So, you're a Yank!" he says. "Barbara Moore, 31 years old, five feet seven inches, 119 pounds, it says here. Bloody Hell, we got ourselves a nice little Yank!"

He pulls a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of his filthy jeans. "Look at them Bristols! I think she’ll bring a good price," he chuckles, grinning lewdly at his pal, lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag.

Turning to me he adds, "Just make yourself comfortable now sweetheart; it's gonna be a bit of a wait before our buyers come along."

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
This is a story I started more than a year ago, but never posted. Got back to it late last night. Never too late I guess.:rolleyes:

And the waters ran red
Summer of '68. My long awaited UK holiday. A whole week in a sea-view cottage, all to myself. A chance to relax, unwind a bit after a grueling first term as a university lecturer.

The weather hasn't cooperated much. Gale force winds and torrential rain; nothing but dreariness day after day. Forced to stay indoors; going stir-crazy.

But today, my very last day before packing it back to Heathrow, is going to be different. The week-long gale has finally blown itself out. The sun shines brightly and reflects, as I look out my cottage window, in dazzling little sparkles on the becalmed waters of the Irish Sea.

I resolve to make the best of it. I toss my book, a radio, a hastily made sandwich, a beach towel and plenty of sunscreen in an over the shoulder bag, grab my designer shades, and head out on foot along the coastal road.

I leave the road and follow a footpath along the edge of the headlands, searching for a nice secluded cove with a stretch of sandy beach. Before too long I find exactly what I am looking for. Excited …I half walk, half slide, down a steep gravelly path to the beckoning beach below.

I look around. Perfect! Not a soul in sight … just me and the sounds of waves lapping gently at the shore, a couple of gulls soaring across a cloudless blue sky.

I spread my beach towel, turn on the radio and monkey with the tuning dial, searching for something to suit my mood. There it is! I turn up the volume. The quick paced, throbbing sounds of Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild" fills the air.

I smile happily to myself, reach down, cross my arms and pull my tie-died kaleidoscope-colored tee over my head. Working in time with the music, I wiggle out of my very short and raggedy cut-off jeans and kick my Keds from my feet.

I pause to adjust the little black string bikini I had worn underneath … the daring little thing I had picked up in a Carnaby Street shop in London. I tug and pull fussily at the edges to better cover the cheeks of my tight little ass and straighten the top.

Satisfied, I sit down on the beach towel and begin slathering sunscreen all over my body, admiring the look of the glistening sheen on my long legs and flat tummy. I am determined not to burn this time. Twisting around awkwardly I manage to get a sufficient amount of the stuff on my back.

It's nearly noon now. The day is heating up nicely. McCartney, on the piano, begins to croon the opening verses of "Hey Jude". And as the song swells to chorus, I sing along ... content in the fact that no one is around to hear my off-key rendition.

Stretching out on my tummy, I prop myself on my elbows, sandwich in one hand and book in the other. I cross my ankles behind me, lazily flexing my knees and raising and lowering my feet in time with the music. I put the sandwich and book down to fuss with my long brown hair, arranging it over my right shoulder. Hey Jude comes to an end and is replaced by the lilting voice of Merrilee Rush singing "Angel of the Morning".

"There'll be no strings to bind your hands," I warble, wondering why that line always sticks with me so. Shrugging I open my book again and begin to read.

The warmth of the sun on my back feels good after so many cold and dreary days. After a while, I put my book down and reach behind to undo the string of my bikini top. I shift my position once or twice until I am comfortable, cradle my head in my arms and close my eyes.

The gentle wash of the waves on the edge of the beach and the incessant cries of the gulls soothe my senses. I feel drowsy. Perhaps a little nap? I look about… still all alone? Yes. Why not?

I doze off and then wake with a start. I sense something has changed. The sun is still shining brightly but I am in shadow. Someone is standing over me!

Clutching the two small black-fabric triangles of my bikini top to my chest, I roll to one side and look up. Two young guys, perhaps in their twenties, bearded and rather rough and scroungy looking, are staring intently down at me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I stammer, starting to sit up. I flash them an uncertain smile as I fumble unsuccessfully to re-tie the string to my top behind my back.

They exchange looks. The taller of the two says something unintelligible, perhaps Cockney sounding, to the other, who silently but menacingly produces a couple of short lengths of rope from behind his back.

Frightened now, and thinking of escape, I try to gain my feet, but moving quickly the tall one kicks them out from under me and I tumble backwards onto the sand, letting go of my loose top as I throw my hands back to break my fall.

"Now see here!" I sputter. "I don't know what you think you're doing, but you had better stop. I'm not some local girl you can mess around with. I will report you to the police."

The tall one cuffs me hard across the mouth, the force of the blow driving me back, leaving me sprawled on the sand, head turned to one side. He quickly straddles my body, knees planted in the sand on either side of me, takes me by the hair, turns my head toward him and presses a length of sticky duct tape across my mouth.

I taste blood. I try to hit him with clenched fists and kick wildly with my feet, but he calmly grabs hold of my wrists, presses them together and holds them in place above my head while his companion ties them together with a length of rope. Then he sits on me, pinning me down. My flailing feet are soon corralled and bound tightly together.

Only then does he rise slowly, looking down with interest at my bare heaving chest. I look back with wide teary eyes, embarrassed and scared, bikini top wrapped uselessly around my neck.

Reaching down, he grabs me by the hair and pulls me into a sitting position. I draw my knees up close to my chin, still trying to cover up, and now very much regretting my decision to look for a secluded beach.

His pal rummages through the pile of things he has dumped from my shoulder bag. He finds some cash, pockets it, then rifles through my passport before tossing it to the tall one, who opens it and thoughtfully compares my passport photo to my face.

"So, you're a Yank!" he says. "Barbara Moore, 31 years old, five feet seven inches, 119 pounds, it says here. Bloody Hell, we got ourselves a nice little Yank!"

He pulls a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of his filthy jeans. "Look at them Bristols! I think she’ll bring a good price," he chuckles, grinning lewdly at his pal, lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag.

Turning to me he adds, "Just make yourself comfortable now sweetheart; it's gonna be a bit of a wait before our buyers come along."

TO BE CONTINUED
So, it's the traditional warm British welcome :eek:

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Maybe the sun's light will be dim
And it won't matter anyhow.
If morning's echo says we've sinned,
Well, it was what I wanted now.
And if we're victims of the night,
I won't be blinded by the light ...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

:D

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Maybe the sun's light will be dim
And it won't matter anyhow.
If morning's echo says we've sinned,
Well, it was what I wanted now.
And if we're victims of the night,
I won't be blinded by the light ...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

:D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww .... so right!

And the waters ran red

TO BE CONTINUED
When are you going to learn not to hangout by yourself when you're on vacation? :devil:
Nice story telling Barb!

I saw the Beatles on TV in 68 doing 'hey Jude'.

... it and 'Revolution' probably cut 10 years from my dad's life.

Barb better write more before her thread is thoroughly high jacked!!!!

T
I still have an original 45 RPM of " Hey Jude"/ "Revolution" on Apple records. I think it was one of the first 45 singles I ever owned.

[QgUOTE="mongo, post: 205312, member: 18729"]I asked about BLANK SPACE because I've been there[/QUOTE]
I tea a BDSM Disneyland

I saw the Beatles on TV in 68 doing 'hey Jude'.

... it and 'Revolution' probably cut 10 years from my dad's life.

Barb better write more before her thread is thoroughly high jacked!!!!

T
just like my dad...............and mam and

now myself.......................because

Het spijt ons.(we are sorry)

The Beatles - Hey Jude [HQ]
download.png

The afternoon passes into evening. My two captors while away the time by smoking, walking about, playing cards or napping. The short one finishes my half-eaten sandwich. The radio plays Vanilla Fudge's "You keep me hanging on".

I shift around. My muscles are cramping and I want to find a more comfortable position. The light is failing, sun setting. Low clouds have gathered out over the sea and are painted in pastel hues of red orange and purple.

There's a slight chill in the air. I wrap my bound hands tighter around my knees, look longingly at my discarded cut offs and tie-dye tee, and shiver in my near nakedness.

I rethink my situation for what seems like the thousandth time. I've been abducted, stripped down to my black string bikini bottoms, and apparently am about to be "sold", but to whom and for what? Nothing good will come of it, to be sure!

I'd like to ask some questions ... learn more about my fate ... but my mouth is duct taped and neither of my abductors seem very interested in talking anyway. Like the tall one said, "we wait."

Now the short one comes over and sits alongside me. He brushes a few loose strands of hair from my face, strokes my brow, and slowly traces a line with his finger from my neck to my shoulder, down my side to my hip. Then he continues on, halfway across my belly, his finger tip just under the edge of my bikini bottoms.

I don't like the hungry look on his ruddy, strikingly unintelligent-looking face, and react to his probing finger as it slides under a bit more by twisting my hips away. He flashes me a crooked grin, withdraws his finger and says conversationally to the tall one, "She's not bad you know. What do you say we have a little go at her? They won’t be here for a while, will they now? I"ll take her first, then you, ok?"

I pull away from him desperately, suddenly alarmed, fall over on my side and attempt to crab-walk my body out of his reach. I don't like the sounds of this and I try to yell for help, but all that comes out is a muffled croak.

"You know the drill," retorts the tall one. "We deliver the merchandise in its original package. Like new. Not used. We don't want any trouble from the likes of them now, do we?"

"Yeah, but who's to know?" replies the short one, moving close to me again, placing his hand over my ribs below my left breast, then sliding his hand up over its soft underside and squeezing roughly. He rolls my tumescent nipples, each in turn, between forefinger and thumb. "Will you look at these? So hard and erect! See, what’d I tell you, she wants it. Come on while there's still time!"

I wince and protest, but again only muffled sounds get past the duct tape. I dig my heels into the sand and try to propel myself away from him, but he is not letting go. Arm across my shoulders, he holds me down and continues to fondle my breasts.

The tall one relents, getting up with a grunt he comes over muttering, "Against my better judgement, but ok let's do it. How ‘bout we drag her over there by those large pieces of driftwood ... We can use them to tie her down ‘cause I can tell she's not gonna cooperate."

I squirm and struggle as they drag me over the sand to some heavy driftwood logs. They force me to lie on my back. The loose end of the rope binding my wrists is tied securely to a stout branch so that my arms are extended well beyond my head. My ankles are untied and then re-tied, each to a nearby log, so that my legs are spread.

Helpless, I wait for the inevitable, sobbing, wide-eyed, turning my head from side to side as if to say “no, please don't!”

In the gathering gloom I hear the short one unzipping his pants and positioning himself between my legs. The tall one sits down beside me, the glow of his cigarette lighting his face as he leans forward to untie the bikini strings at my hips, first one and then the other. I buck and twist, struggle for all I am worth, but to no avail. The short one pulls the loosened fabric down over my mound, slides it out from under my butt with a firm little tug, and then rips it away entirely.

"Nice trim job," he snickers as he begins to vigorously rub my mound and labia with his palm. “What do they call that … a landing strip? Very cute!” I gasp as he rudely probes my lips with his finger. Then I feel his weight pinning my ass to the sand as he settles himself down on top of me.

My nostrils flare as I suck in my breath. I close my eyes. Resistance is futile, but I continue to buck wildly anyway … hoping a moving target might stave off the inevitable. He attempts to thrust the tip of his hardened member against my labia but misses, sliding harmlessly up and over my mound. His second thrust also ends clumsily, buried in the crack between my flattened ass cheeks.

The tall one laughs at his ineptitude and then intervenes, offering to help hold me down. The game is up. It's going to happen. I brace for the worst, but then there is the sound of voices and the rattle of stones kicked loose underfoot on the path down to the beach. The beam of a torch arcs jerkily back and forth across the beach.

"Shit! They're here already" hisses the tall one. "I knew this was a bad idea."

The short one is off of me in a flash, cursing and dancing about as he pulls up his pants.

A moment later my naked spread-eagled body is illuminated in the harsh glare of the torch carried by the newcomers.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom