Anime Cosplay !

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suspect the site has to change the names of the characters for copyright reasons; but anyone who watch American cartoons in the 80s knows that that's Baroness from the GI Joe series.
View attachment 840301View attachment 840302
The character that warped many an adolescent male (not me, I was already warped).
GI Joe was way past my time, I watched the original Buck Rogers, Space Patrol and Flash Gordon. Flash got a bit kinky at times. :naughty2:

now ... whichever deadly sin can she be?
she doesn't look wrathful,
certainly not gluttonous or greedy,
she's lively, not slothful, she's got looks to be proud of,
but I don't think she's proud, no sign of envy ...
what's #7 ... ? :confused: :devil:

now ... whichever deadly sin can she be?
she doesn't look wrathful,
certainly not gluttonous or greedy,
she's lively, not slothful, she's got looks to be proud of,
but I don't think she's proud, no sign of envy ...
what's #7 ... ? :confused: :devil:
I believe you are referring to our favorite sin...
I haven't watched The Seven Deadly Sins, but, in the Fullmetal Alchemist series (Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Bortherhood, which is sort of a reboot that sticks closer to the original source. It's a long story, don't ask.) the minions of the Big Bad, called the homumculi are named for and have characteristics of, the deadly sins. There are differences between the way they appear in the two series - Sloth is a female in the first one and a giant male in the second - one who is consistent in appearance is Lust.
lustfma1.jpglustfma.png
She is a popular character to cosplay. It's pretty simple outfit if you have the body for it: slinky black dress, black wig, ouroboros chest tattoo, cocktail gloves with red thing on them. The (literally) lethal nails are optional.
(Note, some of these costumes are not exactly canon...so who cares?)
lustcp1.pnglustcp2.jpglustcp3.pnglustcp4.jpglustcp6.jpglustcp5.pnglustcp7.jpglustcp8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom