Anime Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know I've seen more anime with crux style imagery, I looked online but couldn't find any images earlier. There was a movie simply titled "X" a while ago, some Blood The Last Vampire stuff and I could swear there was crux imagery in Berserk.
There was a show called Elfen lied, and a 5 second scene were one of the main characters, a pinked haired chick with cat ears, is crucified by money.
There is a series called "X", but I haven't seen it.
There aren't any crux scenes in "Blood: The Last Vampire", lots of gore but no crux. I don't recall any in the semi-spinoff TV series "Blood +". I haven't seen the semi-sequel/reboot "Blood-C". I do recommend the anime movie "Blood: the Last Vampire", the live action version isn't bad, if you haven't seen the original. I also recommend the series "Blood+". I can't say anything about "Blood-C", the review have been mixed so I may have to watch it myself.
I don't recall the scene in "Elfen Lied" that Jack is refering to, but, it's been a few years. Maybe I just missed it amid all the beheadings, dismemberments & general mayhem - it's one of the most violent, and some would say, depressing animes ever. I highly recommend it. Amd the pink haired girl is named Lucy.

There aren't any crux scenes in "Blood: The Last Vampire", lots of gore but no crux. I don't recall any in the semi-spinoff TV series "Blood +". I haven't seen the semi-sequel/reboot "Blood-C". I do recommend the anime movie "Blood: the Last Vampire", the live action version isn't bad, if you haven't seen the original. I also recommend the series "Blood+". I can't say anything about "Blood-C", the review have been mixed so I may have to watch it myself.
I don't recall the scene in "Elfen Lied" that Jack is refering to, but, it's been a few years. Maybe I just missed it amid all the beheadings, dismemberments & general mayhem - it's one of the most violent, and some would say, depressing animes ever. I highly recommend it. Amd the pink haired girl is named Lucy.

There is definitely a movie that preceded/proceeded the series "X"... I had it years ago but no more. Blood, I had the manga or comic book form, and perhaps you're right. I remember boobs and blood but not really any crosses. Berserk too, more nudity and some strange satanic imagery, but maybe not specifically crosses.

It's in spanish, but 20:35

Great detective work. mp5stab! (Can I just call you Stab, or Ms Stab?)
I understand why I was unfamiliar with it. My taste generally run to anime that is...what's the word for?...Oh, yeah...good. Other than the crux stuff this one looks like crap in any language.
I would like to know how you train koi to tear off a girls swim suit.

Ah, now, Samurai Champloo...this is the good stuff (pun intended). It's a great series & i highly recommended, although this is the only crux scene.
Here's a manip that's been around a while of a naked Fuu (that's her name).
View attachment 104958
got message not available

What??? You still have so many of our old works??? ...even we don't have those files anymore.... :eek:

After we had suffered three ruthless combos (1. Our original pictorial manuscripts had been decayed by flood many years ago; 2. Our old PC that had those files had been zapped by lightning and also wrecked our precious scanner; 3. All our works that had been posting here were deleted by hacker), we've stopped drawing because we think that we were "not allowed" to made it anymore. :(

Now what we do just stealing and editing some manga pages or anime pics as media in order to put our "crucifixion imaginations", then share it here. :)

Sound like a red letter day for you :) Courtesy of the Crux Gods and our own dear Stabby :D

Last edited:
This is the work of an artist named Cavalera. I haven't seen them post in a while, so I feel the need to post these, to prevent them from being washed away in the sands of time. Very anime in style, so it's fitting to post them here.
from Cavalera:

What??? You still have so many of our old works??? ...even we don't have those files anymore.... :eek:

After we had suffered three ruthless combos (1. Our original pictorial manuscripts had been decayed by flood many years ago; 2. Our old PC that had those files had been zapped by lightning and also wrecked our precious scanner; 3. All our works that had been posting here were deleted by hacker), we've stopped drawing because we think that we were "not allowed" to made it anymore. :(

Now what we do just stealing and editing some manga pages or anime pics as media in order to put our "crucifixion imaginations", then share it here. :)

Aww, you're allowed to draw whatever you want. I love your old drawings, and I'm glad I archived them!

Ah....now I know why I only saw that one drawing you did for me.
That's a lot of problems.

Still, I'd love to see you start drawing again.

For me it has to be extreme, the woman has to be executed very violently and cruelly

Back
Top Bottom