Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the way of the "Great Summer'tour of Messaline" ...

Somewhere in Philly ( Philadelphia ) , Messa has installed her cros ...

But only a girl seems to be interested ... She's Little Siss of course , thinking how much she could like to be at her place ...

Anjou 161.jpg

for you, my sister ...

Manip? :confused:

There was me thinking that Messa was sharing her holiday snaps! :doh:
Um...er...yeah, Wragg.:oops: Sorry. I meant photo...sure.:rolleyes::cool: I mean, you see this sort of thing all the time on secluded French beaches. Thanks, Messaline, for sharing. ;):)

(I think that was a pretty good save. Very natural delivery. "Photo", "manip" - anyone could mix those up. Very smooth recovery there, Jolly, if I do say so myself.) :cool::cool::cool::confused:

Um...er...yeah, Wragg.:oops: Sorry. I meant photo...sure.:rolleyes::cool: I mean, you see this sort of thing all the time on secluded French beaches. Thanks, Messaline, for sharing. ;):)

(I think that was a pretty good save. Very natural delivery. "Photo", "manip" - anyone could mix those up. Very smooth recovery there, Jolly, if I do say so myself.):cool::cool::cool::confused:
Barb, if you need help with that last line, do shout.... :rolleyes:

I must get my telescope out! :sherlock:

That is the very first ever Lunar crux, I think! :clapping:

First full on lunar crux, possibly.
Look on the bright side, it would be easy in that low gravity :)

Someone did a crux with Robbie the Robot standing nearby years ago, maybe Hufkens. I can't lay my hands on it at the moment

There's this
38081844_262597701190501_7165887865174360064_n.jpg

and astronauts have often been the subject in SF stories before
aa8d405d73eca11a1aad9201af3e7f55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom