Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's not in Anjou but perhaps somewhere in Poland ? Judith dont tell us where she decides to crucify us ...

Judith says : " Now that you're well fixed , you'll have much time to discuss and know each other, Messa and Alice ... "

Anjou 170.jpg

Judith says : " Now that you're well fixed , you'll have much time to discuss and know each other, Messa and Alice ... "

This contemporary industrial setting makes a very convincing scene, in which the crosses repeat the motif of the telegraph poles. There is an atmosphere of decay, enlivened by the graffiti art on the railway vehicle.

Messa and Alice both wear floral crowns, probably made from the wild flowers growing among the weeds. Judith strikes a nonchalant pose, casually unravelling her hair, while the agony continues for the crucified girls. They are abandoned to their fate, except for Judith's supervision.

But there is an impression of the enigmatic here. Messa is crucified on the railway track, and I can see a train approaching in the distance. The sign on the signal (I think this is Czech) 'STUJ! POSUVNA!' translates as, 'STOP! HELP!', which contributes to the powerful sense of tension in the picture.

The composition employs strong diagonal and vertical emphases, which lead the eye between the three figures and through the background details. This is altogether a fascinating image, making good use of source components. Thank you, Messa, for presenting us with another of your exciting manipulations! I am enjoying your 'Messa and Alice' pictures very much. :)

Well viewed, bob, excepted that I didn't see this train in the background ! Perhaps it is an abandonned train ...
So, in fact, if I'm in the middle of the railway track , it's because there was no place elsewhere ... ;)
Liking very much these kinds of manips, be sure that you'll see more of them in the future ...

Like I said, in this thread ( http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crux-set.7097/#post-412885 ), I should be enjoyed in being crucified in Brazil near her ...

She would say : " Bem-vindo ao Brasil , queridos Messa ! " ( Welcome to Brazil, dear Messa !)

I should answer : " Mmmmm! É maravilhoso estar ali perto de você, querida irmã !" ( It's wonderful to be there near you, dear sister ! )

Anjou 171.jpg

:rolleyes:

" Let your magazine, Messa !" Says Judith . " It's time for your sunbath ..."

View attachment 650617

... and she does ...

View attachment 650618

:)
Pic no.2 I think she's had a few too many day time drinks, and her fantasies have got the better of her. She's decided you'll be nailed as she masturbates to your screams.

Quite a hangover to wake up to. Her lover close to death on the cross.

It wont help to take you down now. too late.

But she can grant you one last pleasure as you hang.

When Messaline was coming at Minneapolis , Barb invited her for a nice park'crucifixion ...

... in safety, of course !:D

View attachment 651108

... to be continued ...

Welcomr! Don’t worry Messa ... it’s perfectly safe during daylight hours ...

... continuing the Messa'visit at Minneapolis ...

Of course, Barb wanted to have a crucifixion with her, in front of one of the symbol of the town ...

Judith , enjoyed, was contemplating the scene ... :rolleyes:

Anjou 178.jpg
:very_hot::clapping:

... continuing the Messa'visit at Minneapolis ...

Of course, Barb wanted to have a crucifixion with her, in front of one of the symbol of the town ...

Judith , enjoyed, was contemplating the scene ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 652144
:very_hot::clapping:

It didn't take long before a crowd of Minneapolitans came out to watch the show ... as it was quite a spectacle to see the town symbol framed before the skyline by a beautiful French girl and a local girl writhing nakedly side by side on a pair of crosses. Judith enjoyed the scene, and did autographs for the many well-wishers who were delighted with this unusual French attention to their fair city.

It didn't take long before a crowd of Minneapolitans came out to watch the show ... as it was quite a spectacle to see the town symbol framed before the skyline by a beautiful French girl and a local girl writhing nakedly side by side on a pair of crosses. Judith enjoyed the scene, and did autographs for the many well-wishers who were delighted with this unusual French attention to their fair city.
This was last week! Brrrrrrrrrrr.

At least were a local tee
FO008f__63956.1456858131.1100.1100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom