Any African-american Women Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
She looks like she's a tough chocolate cookie!

Yep.

This one is sweeter looking, I don't think African American but one for those who like the all too rare darker crux. Also posted in my 2006 archive thread

black4.jpgblack3b.jpgblack3.jpgblack2.jpgblack1.jpgblack5.jpg

This one is sweeter looking, I don't think African American but one for those who like the all too rare darker crux. Also posted in my 2006 archive thread

black4.jpgblack3b.jpg
And a very nice split-trunk cross. You can probably tell how old the tree was before it was split to crucify her. :rolleyes: :devil:
She is a beautiful woman. Not easy to find "non-white" crux models. Your efforts are much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
And a very nice split-trunk cross. You can probably tell how old the tree was before it was split to crucify her. :rolleyes: :devil:

Thanks.

She is a beautiful woman. Not easy to find "non-white" crux models. Your efforts are much appreciated. :)

Andyman posted one on his thread yesterday, below.

PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2534_001.jpg

The title of this thread reminds me of a piece I read years ago by a British journalist travelling in New York with his British Asian girlfriend. He asked a doorman at the hotel if he had recently seen a black girl matching her description, the doorman said "we say 'African American' in this country, sir." The journalist pointed out that his girlfriend was neither of African decent nor American.

People of my grandparents' generation considered Italians to be "black", terminology can be tricky!

Well, I think this is on topic:

Black girl nailed to stick is the topic right?

Attachments

• F07D2A4F-96F9-41CE-9D14-FEEA919E3DBC.jpeg
    F07D2A4F-96F9-41CE-9D14-FEEA919E3DBC.jpeg
    599.6 KB · Views: 671
Well, I think this is on topic:

Black girl nailed to stick is the topic right?
It's about time someone do girl-on-a-sticks in different flavours. :p

Well in this place it's usually proscribed, that the most beautiful woman, will always be the crucified one ...

I think she's lovely though, despite no cross, and her not even looking all that endangered or imperiled ...
Yeah she is lovely...to be honest I didn't know where to put her so was lumped in with the others,(for that,I apologise ) seeing as the thread concentrated on Afro-American ladies,ergo crucified....

Back
Top Bottom