Any volunteers?

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
Maybe being detained at Her Majesty's pleasure in Open Prison United Kingdom for two months, with no sign of release in sight, is getting to me but my fantasies are becoming bizarre. This is one I would like to share with you.

As with all of my imaginary situations time, place and social reality are unimportant. Let's say it's in some dystopian near-future and leave it at that.

In the town centre stand a dozen whipping posts. Each one is fitted with a set of self-locking manacles. It is possible for someone to lock their own wrists into them, but once locked they must be released by another person. Beside each post is a similarly lockable box. Its purpose will become clear soon.

images.jpeg-34.jpg

This community allows those of us who identify as extreme masochists to use these posts as our outlet. When we need punishment we can simply go and lock ourselves into the manacles of the first available post. But there are rules.

Punishments are carried out every morning at 09:00 by the town's official whipper. Anyone who wants to “volunteer” must have locked themselves in place by 08:00 to allow at least an hour of public exposure. And it is exposure – they must strip naked and place all their clothes and personal effects in the box by their post. No-one is allowed to lock themselves in before 07:00. Most mornings there are a couple of keen souls waiting since the early hours. At weekends the posts are all full of naked bodies by 07:30 at the latest.

XiiztHDZkD4.jpg

No-one is allowed to lock themselves in before 07:00. Most mornings there are a couple of keen souls waiting since the early hours. At weekends the posts are all full of naked bodies by 07:30 at the latest.

The townspeople are of course allowed to look and comment, but not to touch. This is a job for an expert.

He arrives and sets out on a table the tools of his trade – tawse, single tail, sjambok, judicial cane and of course bull whip. Then he moves down the line assessing each naked body, deciding what each can take by means of some rough gropes and hard slaps. Many, of course, he'll recognise from previous sessions, and this may even prompt small talk such as “you again, you filthy fat bitch? I thought I flogged you hard enough last time to put you off for life!”

Having made his decisions he will then carry out the sentence. Perhaps 30 with the prison cane for the middle-aged man. A hundred with the tawse for the big Canadian woman. Another hundred with the single tail for the beautiful American. And 50 lashes of the bull whip for the Scottish girl, one of his most regular customers. And all delivered as the excited crowd shouts encouragement.

ZhPAYa5GXAw.jpg

The punishment is always over by 10:00 but there is one last humiliation. The volunteers are released and their clothes returned to them – but not until noon. Craftsmanship such as this has to be put on display!

So, any volunteers?

Maybe being detained at Her Majesty's pleasure in Open Prison United Kingdom for two months, with no sign of release in sight, is getting to me but my fantasies are becoming bizarre. This is one I would like to share with you.

As with all of my imaginary situations time, place and social reality are unimportant. Let's say it's in some dystopian near-future and leave it at that.

In the town centre stand a dozen whipping posts. Each one is fitted with a set of self-locking manacles. It is possible for someone to lock their own wrists into them, but once locked they must be released by another person. Beside each post is a similarly lockable box. Its purpose will become clear soon.

View attachment 861681

This community allows those of us who identify as extreme masochists to use these posts as our outlet. When we need punishment we can simply go and lock ourselves into the manacles of the first available post. But there are rules.

Punishments are carried out every morning at 09:00 by the town's official whipper. Anyone who wants to “volunteer” must have locked themselves in place by 08:00 to allow at least an hour of public exposure. And it is exposure – they must strip naked and place all their clothes and personal effects in the box by their post. No-one is allowed to lock themselves in before 07:00. Most mornings there are a couple of keen souls waiting since the early hours. At weekends the posts are all full of naked bodies by 07:30 at the latest.

View attachment 861685

No-one is allowed to lock themselves in before 07:00. Most mornings there are a couple of keen souls waiting since the early hours. At weekends the posts are all full of naked bodies by 07:30 at the latest.

The townspeople are of course allowed to look and comment, but not to touch. This is a job for an expert.

He arrives and sets out on a table the tools of his trade – tawse, single tail, sjambok, judicial cane and of course bull whip. Then he moves down the line assessing each naked body, deciding what each can take by means of some rough gropes and hard slaps. Many, of course, he'll recognise from previous sessions, and this may even prompt small talk such as “you again, you filthy fat bitch? I thought I flogged you hard enough last time to put you off for life!”

Having made his decisions he will then carry out the sentence. Perhaps 30 with the prison cane for the middle-aged man. A hundred with the tawse for the big Canadian woman. Another hundred with the single tail for the beautiful American. And 50 lashes of the bull whip for the Scottish girl, one of his most regular customers. And all delivered as the excited crowd shouts encouragement.

View attachment 861688

The punishment is always over by 10:00 but there is one last humiliation. The volunteers are released and their clothes returned to them – but not until noon. Craftsmanship such as this has to be put on display!

So, any volunteers?
Looks like you`ve already lined up the usual suspects.

View attachment 861681

View attachment 861685

View attachment 861688

So, any volunteers?
Nice scenario !

My wife Monica and I have been here several times and have been here to admire the public flogging sessions that take place here every day!
We were never disappointed and, after each of our visits, we joined our little private dungeon and we were flogging each other up to the enjoyment so much the show had made us feel.
Yet, by being just the two of us, we feel a taste of too little because no one is there to see us, insult us, humiliate us .

Just yesterday, we witnessed the spectacle and suffering, as well as the exhibition of the flogged.
All this has put us in a second state again!
My wife felt her pussy run down her thighs and my cock was hard and erect, ready to tear the fabric that hid her.

So it's decided, tomorrow at six o'clock in the morning we will be there both, naked, hoping to finally benefit from the extreme treatment that the executioner will reserve for us.
And so we did !
I think we have our chance to take advantage of one of the flogging posts because only four people are ahead of us, three women and one man.
Like us, they are naked and waiting to be able to drop off their clothes.

The green light is given, and we find ourselves facing our cross!

I put my wrists in handcuffs and squeeze them!

I'm facing the wood while Monica has positioned herself from behind so that the spectators can better admire her breasts and her shaved pussy and that the majority of the shots reach the front of her body .
I feel her very excited,
I guess her vulva dripping with cyprine and her breast tips hardened and waiting impatiently for the straps of a whip who come to caress them.
I can't hide the erection of my cock that hurts me so much it's tense.

I wonder if all those who show up here and occupy the squares next to ours are as excited as we are?

The crowd is already there, hungry for blood and sadism and has started insulting us!
We are obsessive, vicious, we deserve that the executioners flog us to death, that this is what we deserve.
The more they scream, the harder my cock gets and the more my balls are waiting for the first blows to expel powerful sperm jets.

Monica must gloat because she loves to be treated as a slut, as an object of pleasure, as a victim, as a submissive, as a slave.

She looks at me and, in her eyes, I can read that she is happy to be here.

The executioners have arrived and Monica inherits a bald, shirtless colossus reminiscent of the image I make of Tarass Boulba!
She will be entitled to thirty-nine shots of Roman flagrum without however the lead balls at the end of the strips.
For my part, it is a lady of color Grace Jones's style, shaved head and breasts to look that will have the pleasure of also granting me thirty nine strokes of a cane that seems very flexible!

I'm lucky enough to see that Monica's ordeal begins before mine!
Perhaps they do it on purpose so that we can witness much of the flogging of the other.

The first blows fall on the belly and breasts of Monica who starts by screaming in pain before taking over her ghuler by turning up to better offer her breasts and her lower belly to the straps of the whip .
Her belly is streaked with red lines and her breasts have changed color.
She spreads her legs as if to ask her tormentor to caress her vulva and clitoris.
Her cries change, the pain has been replaced by enjoyment and I realize that she has just reached an orgasm .

I am brought back to reality by the first blow that reaches my shoulders!
It's scathing, brutal, lean and it gives me a heartbreaking scream.
The blows follow each other all over the back of my body and my erection is always present!

With a kick, my executioner makes my legs spread and, with a knock from the bottom up, reaches my testicles and the base of my penis! The pain is horrible and makes me scream but simultaneously causes me an ejaculation as abrupt as it is important.

My executor who noticed it calls me depraved, a bastard, a sexual obsessive which has the gift of strengthening my erection that was ending.
She tells me that the blows I still have to take will only target my cock, that after, for my time, it will only serve to pee .

The ten times my cock has been carressed by her cane have been insane and it is the bloodied penis and scrotum that ends my ordeal.

As weird as it may seem and given the deplorable state of my sex parties, I have a terrible desire to have sex!
Would I be able to do that?

Detached, we are now sitting on the floor recovering!

I smile at Monica who also makes me a smile, her eyes are bright and I find her beautiful.

We are made to rise so that the ever-hostile crowd can contemplate our bruised bodies!

We have two hours to be exhibited before we are given back our clothes.

It's a shame that now we are not chained to parade through the streets of the city!
I have the impression that, despite the deplorable condition of my genitals, I would still manage to have a respectable erection.

It was painful, horrible but so good!

Monica seems to be as happy as I am to be here!

One thing is certain, we will come back, we will do it again.

Nice place, too bad we still may not travel abroad!
Is it allowed to reserve one and hang a towel over a pilory the evening before, like on pool seats in a holiday resort? :D

“Happy Birthday Mister,” my little girl leaned over from her place in the passenger seat of my car and kissed me. The embrace began in a chaste manner, no more than a brush on my lips, but soon became more insistent, passionate, lust-fuelled … it always did. She was my fantasy girl, my soul mate, my lover, she had been ever since we first met in the pub near her university. What I, a middle-aged general surgeon, had done to deserve the full attention of this gorgeous second year history student I had no idea … but from that very first ‘session’ in the woods, we had been together … more or less.

And now here we were. The car was parked in the allotted spots and it was time.

“You sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“Yep,” she said without hesitation smirking just a little as she looked straight ahead and wiggled her hips provocatively. I glanced down at her lap at the point where her hands were bunching the material either side of her short, thin Spring dress. In seconds her white lace thong was off and being held up for me to take.

“There you go mister, you’ll be wanting these I guess?” she was giggling now, I loved her so damn much.

“Are you excited Little One?”

“Yep.”

“Are you turned on?”

“Yes.”

“Shall we go?”

“Fuck, yeah!”

She laughed and I joined in.

As we walked across the grass the mist of the early morning still swirled around our feet, mine protected by boots, hers bare. We held hands, fingers entwined as I glanced to my side and smiled at her, she returned the smile and pushed her shoulder playfully into mine.

“What?” She chuckled.

“Nothing …” I grinned back, before adding. “It’s just that this is the best birthday present I have ever had. Thank you.”

We stopped, kissed, and hugged and she replied, “You’re more than welcome mister.”

And she meant it.

We soon reached the posts. It was 6:30 am and the site was deserted, and it was likely, that being a weekday morning, it would not be busy … my Little Girl could be the only volunteer today. I hoped so. All attention from whatever audience was to gather, would be on her. My perfect slut.

“This one, I think.” She chose her post, rough-hewn wood, large self-locking iron manacles.

I nodded, “If you’re sure,” I replied.

“Bloody hell it’s chilly,” she shivered, pulling the dress up and over her head. After folding the garment and placing it in my bag I took her into my arms and held her naked body until the trembling stopped.

“Better?”

“Yes”

“Excited?”

“Yep.”

“Scared?”

“So fucking much, and I fucking love it mister.” I laughed. She was wild and I loved her for it.

“Ready?”

She nodded. No words.

Backing up to the chosen post I angled my head and raised my eyebrows. “Really?” I questioned.

Once again, she nodded, and with a provocative grin said, “It’s your birthday mister.”

And so, pulling her arms high to her head I fastened her into the post with her back to the rugged timber. She was to endure the whipping on the front of her body. I loved this Little Girl so much!

“Kiss me mister.”

I obliged and then some, as our tongues danced and my hand cupped her breast.

“Now go, and make sure you get a great view!”

I nodded, kissed her once more and left to wait the hour before today’s appointed whip-master or mistress arrived.

The Little Girl shackled to the post is of course sweet @Peony - I will therefore leave it to her to decide whether she wishes to share the actual whipping itself with you all :)

Attachments

• My Little Girl Volunteers.jpeg
    My Little Girl Volunteers.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 237
My wife Monica and I have been here several times and have been here to admire the public flogging sessions that take place here every day!
We were never disappointed and, after each of our visits, we joined our little private dungeon and we were flogging each other up to the enjoyment so much the show had made us feel.
Yet, by being just the two of us, we feel a taste of too little because no one is there to see us, insult us, humiliate us .

Just yesterday, we witnessed the spectacle and suffering, as well as the exhibition of the flogged.
All this has put us in a second state again!
My wife felt her pussy run down her thighs and my cock was hard and erect, ready to tear the fabric that hid her.

So it's decided, tomorrow at six o'clock in the morning we will be there both, naked, hoping to finally benefit from the extreme treatment that the executioner will reserve for us.
And so we did !
I think we have our chance to take advantage of one of the flogging posts because only four people are ahead of us, three women and one man.
Like us, they are naked and waiting to be able to drop off their clothes.

The green light is given, and we find ourselves facing our cross!

I put my wrists in handcuffs and squeeze them!

I'm facing the wood while Monica has positioned herself from behind so that the spectators can better admire her breasts and her shaved pussy and that the majority of the shots reach the front of her body .
I feel her very excited,
I guess her vulva dripping with cyprine and her breast tips hardened and waiting impatiently for the straps of a whip who come to caress them.
I can't hide the erection of my cock that hurts me so much it's tense.

I wonder if all those who show up here and occupy the squares next to ours are as excited as we are?

The crowd is already there, hungry for blood and sadism and has started insulting us!
We are obsessive, vicious, we deserve that the executioners flog us to death, that this is what we deserve.
The more they scream, the harder my cock gets and the more my balls are waiting for the first blows to expel powerful sperm jets.

Monica must gloat because she loves to be treated as a slut, as an object of pleasure, as a victim, as a submissive, as a slave.

She looks at me and, in her eyes, I can read that she is happy to be here.

The executioners have arrived and Monica inherits a bald, shirtless colossus reminiscent of the image I make of Tarass Boulba!
She will be entitled to thirty-nine shots of Roman flagrum without however the lead balls at the end of the strips.
For my part, it is a lady of color Grace Jones's style, shaved head and breasts to look that will have the pleasure of also granting me thirty nine strokes of a cane that seems very flexible!

I'm lucky enough to see that Monica's ordeal begins before mine!
Perhaps they do it on purpose so that we can witness much of the flogging of the other.

The first blows fall on the belly and breasts of Monica who starts by screaming in pain before taking over her ghuler by turning up to better offer her breasts and her lower belly to the straps of the whip .
Her belly is streaked with red lines and her breasts have changed color.
She spreads her legs as if to ask her tormentor to caress her vulva and clitoris.
Her cries change, the pain has been replaced by enjoyment and I realize that she has just reached an orgasm .

I am brought back to reality by the first blow that reaches my shoulders!
It's scathing, brutal, lean and it gives me a heartbreaking scream.
The blows follow each other all over the back of my body and my erection is always present!

With a kick, my executioner makes my legs spread and, with a knock from the bottom up, reaches my testicles and the base of my penis! The pain is horrible and makes me scream but simultaneously causes me an ejaculation as abrupt as it is important.

My executor who noticed it calls me depraved, a bastard, a sexual obsessive which has the gift of strengthening my erection that was ending.
She tells me that the blows I still have to take will only target my cock, that after, for my time, it will only serve to pee .

The ten times my cock has been carressed by her cane have been insane and it is the bloodied penis and scrotum that ends my ordeal.

As weird as it may seem and given the deplorable state of my sex parties, I have a terrible desire to have sex!
Would I be able to do that?

Detached, we are now sitting on the floor recovering!

I smile at Monica who also makes me a smile, her eyes are bright and I find her beautiful.

We are made to rise so that the ever-hostile crowd can contemplate our bruised bodies!

We have two hours to be exhibited before we are given back our clothes.

It's a shame that now we are not chained to parade through the streets of the city!
I have the impression that, despite the deplorable condition of my genitals, I would still manage to have a respectable erection.

It was painful, horrible but so good!

Monica seems to be as happy as I am to be here!

One thing is certain, we will come back, we will do it again.
Thank you very much for taking the trouble to write this!

“Happy Birthday Mister,” my little girl leaned over from her place in the passenger seat of my car and kissed me. The embrace began in a chaste manner, no more than a brush on my lips, but soon became more insistent, passionate, lust-fuelled … it always did. She was my fantasy girl, my soul mate, my lover, she had been ever since we first met in the pub near her university. What I, a middle-aged general surgeon, had done to deserve the full attention of this gorgeous second year history student I had no idea … but from that very first ‘session’ in the woods, we had been together … more or less.

And now here we were. The car was parked in the allotted spots and it was time.

“You sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“Yep,” she said without hesitation smirking just a little as she looked straight ahead and wiggled her hips provocatively. I glanced down at her lap at the point where her hands were bunching the material either side of her short, thin Spring dress. In seconds her white lace thong was off and being held up for me to take.

“There you go mister, you’ll be wanting these I guess?” she was giggling now, I loved her so damn much.

“Are you excited Little One?”

“Yep.”

“Are you turned on?”

“Yes.”

“Shall we go?”

“Fuck, yeah!”

She laughed and I joined in.

As we walked across the grass the mist of the early morning still swirled around our feet, mine protected by boots, hers bare. We held hands, fingers entwined as I glanced to my side and smiled at her, she returned the smile and pushed her shoulder playfully into mine.

“What?” She chuckled.

“Nothing …” I grinned back, before adding. “It’s just that this is the best birthday present I have ever had. Thank you.”

We stopped, kissed, and hugged and she replied, “You’re more than welcome mister.”

And she meant it.

We soon reached the posts. It was 6:30 am and the site was deserted, and it was likely, that being a weekday morning, it would not be busy … my Little Girl could be the only volunteer today. I hoped so. All attention from whatever audience was to gather, would be on her. My perfect slut.

“This one, I think.” She chose her post, rough-hewn wood, large self-locking iron manacles.

I nodded, “If you’re sure,” I replied.

“Bloody hell it’s chilly,” she shivered, pulling the dress up and over her head. After folding the garment and placing it in my bag I took her into my arms and held her naked body until the trembling stopped.

“Better?”

“Yes”

“Excited?”

“Yep.”

“Scared?”

“So fucking much, and I fucking love it mister.” I laughed. She was wild and I loved her for it.

“Ready?”

She nodded. No words.

Backing up to the chosen post I angled my head and raised my eyebrows. “Really?” I questioned.

Once again, she nodded, and with a provocative grin said, “It’s your birthday mister.”

And so, pulling her arms high to her head I fastened her into the post with her back to the rugged timber. She was to endure the whipping on the front of her body. I loved this Little Girl so much!

“Kiss me mister.”

I obliged and then some, as our tongues danced and my hand cupped her breast.

“Now go, and make sure you get a great view!”

I nodded, kissed her once more and left to wait the hour before today’s appointed whip-master or mistress arrived.

The Little Girl shackled to the post is of course sweet @Peony - I will therefore leave it to her to decide whether she wishes to share the actual whipping itself with you all :)
Wow! You really went to so much trouble enhancing my silly little idea! Thank you!

I just learned that one could volunteer on this place to undergo a hard flogging!
Having spent several times in this place and having witnessed the torture of women and men whom I saw suffering under the whip of the executioners, I thought that these people were convicts busy with their sentence!

I therefore inquired and had the rules explained to me.

There is, in fact nothing very complicated, it is enough to arrive early enough to be sure of being able to appropriate a station of flogging free, to be completely naked and to attach the wrists to the handcuffs.

This public flogging is a dream for me!

Super exhibitionist and masochistic in the extreme, everything seems to me to be brought together to reach heights in pleasure when pleasure takes the place of pain.
I hope that the executors are up to the task and that they are professional enough to direct their shots where it really hurts.
Just thinking about it, my pussy is dripping and I can't help masturbating to orgasm.

It is Sunday and the day promises to be sunny, it is six in the morning and we can already feel the heat replacing the morning freshness.

When I arrive, there are already five naked people waiting to take possession of one of the torture stations.

In a few seconds, I also find myself naked as on the day of my birth.
The spectators are already quite numerous and detail our bodies by not failing to insult us.
It's great to feel detailed by all these greedy pairs of eyes!

The hour has struck, I head for a cross, put my clothes in a trunk, put my back against the stipe and hang my wrists on the handcuffs.

I am ready, well exposed, the ends of my breast hardened and erect and my vulva overflowing with love juice.
Strongly the arrival of my executioner, I really want to feel on my skin the caresses of the strips of a whip.

I realize that all the positions are now occupied and I feel good, more and more excited and impatient but happy to be able, in a short time to undergo for the first time in public this torture which I adore.

Here are finally the executioners who make their appearance and, one of them with a sadistic head and bodybuilder pecs, stands in front of me inspecting me from head to toe.
I stare into his eyes and can't help but provoke him!

- So you're the wimp who will take care of me?
I hope that the muscles you are exposing are not just there to show off and that you will be able to hurt me!
But are you really a professional?
I highly doubt it !
You seem to me rather to be a model who is only there to expose muscles filled with turnip juice.
In addition, I bet you only have a small soft cock under your shirt that could not even penetrate me.

- Ah! You skull, bitch!
I will make you regret having come to earth!
Whores like you, I've tamed a lot and I'm going to have the pleasure of making you beg me to stop, you're going to drink it.
When I'm done with you, it's not a teaspoon it will take to pick you up but a sponge.

I think I managed to shock him and I now expect to receive what I expect and hope, the flogging of my life.

I will therefore receive sixty shots of "bullwhip" and I prepare to undergo them by arching my legs wide apart to highlight my chest and all my privacy.

The first blows hit me, hard, very painful but I grit my teeth to keep myself from screaming!
It seems to be focused on my chest and I love it!
It's stronger than me and I yell at him to start hitting me seriously.
The more he insists, the more I feel my pussy dripping.
The whip has just reached my vulva and I cannot, this time, hold back a howl.
Happy to finally make me scream, he concentrates his blows on my stomach and my pussy and, suddenly, the click occurs in me and this intolerable pain turns into pleasure.
Now I scream my enjoyment and my pussy squirts.
I reach inviolate heights, an exceptional orgasm takes me above the roof of the world,
I am no longer on earth, I fly, I crane!
It is too much and I lose consciousness.

Brought back to life by a bucket of ice water, I immediately undergo the continuation of my ordeal but the fire that burns in me quickly awakens my senses and I feel myself set off for a new orgasm.

It is in a second state by enjoying nonstop that this divine flogging ends.

I feel that I am detached and I collapse all my long on the ground, empty, exhausted but happy to have been able to enjoy so much.

They want me to get up so that I can be exposed to the crowd, but my legs refuse to support me.
It is therefore linked to my torture pole that I am exposed.

My body hurts terribly but my mind is serene,
I got what I wanted.

I have the impression that it will take me long weeks to heal my wounds but, once completely recovered, I will come back because, never in my life, I have gone through such orgasms and, such enjoyments, we want more.

Yesterday morning my friend Jennifer and I went shopping!

Passing the square, we see a crowd of onlookers and we approach!
Men and women, completely naked, are in the process of receiving very lashing floggings tied by the wrists to torture poles.
It's a really unusual and very special show!

Jennifer tells me that, since the prison and the court are not very far away, they must be convicts who are serving their sentences.

A lady who heard us allows us to join our conversation and explains to us, that in fact, the people we are whipping are all volunteers and that, every day, practically all the posts are occupied.
She adds that tomorrow she hopes to be able to be part of the show, because she has a terrible desire to be tortured naked in front of the crowd.

I look at Jennifer and I see that her eyes are shining, that she is really not indifferent to this particular practice.
I must admit that I, either, having the character of a submissive, a slave, I think that it would not displease me at all to go to undergo this humiliating and hard torture.

I ask the lady what are the formalities to be completed in order to hope to participate in the show?

She answers that no formalities need to be completed, you just have to be there early, get in line, strip naked and, at 7:00 a.m., head for a pole, put your clothes in a crate and go secure the wrists with the handcuffs attached to the post.
Once in place, you will be exposed to the crowd until the executioners arrive.

A knowing wink between Jennifer and me is enough to show our agreement!

Tomorrow morning, we will be there, ready to undergo this torture which excites us very much.

It is 6:00 am and we are in line!

Right in front of us is the woman who informed us yesterday.
She tells us that her name is Mirna and that she is sixty nine years old, she is already naked and her big heavy breasts hang very hard on her belly with, just below a sapper beard which completely hides her privacy.
We have a view from above on her big and soft buttocks.
Despite her age and ragged body, she doesn't seem to be ashamed of showing off naked and seems rather satisfied to be there.

So we strip and I'm happy to be able to leave my panties, which are soaked!

It's great what I like to be naked and knowing that people are looking at me, I feel more and more excited.

I feel a finger creep between my buttocks, Jennifer certainly wants to check my excitement, so I spread my legs a little so that she can go further in her exploration, her finger is now in my vagina and I must say that this touching is not at all unpleasant to me.
I turn around, jennifer is busy collecting with her tongue my love juice that she collected on her finger.

But time flies, it is seven o'clock and we are asked to take possession of our torture posts.

My clothes are in the crate and I hesitate a little before locking my wrists in the handcuffs!
Am I going to put myself back or face to face with my stipe?
I finally opt for the back against the wood so that the spectators can have a better view of my secret places.

Here it is, it's done !
I can no longer run away but, anyway, I don't want to.
My two neighbors have chosen the same meaning as me and are smiling at me.
I believe that the three of us are happy to be exposed.
We just have to wait for the arrival of our executioners,
I hope they will arrive quickly and I get terribly wet just by thinking about what will happen.

The wait is not long, the executioners make their appearance!

It seems that they are all professional and very good at hitting where they are sure that their blows will have an effect on their victims.

It is a woman, topless, who will take care of me while my neighbors have been assigned a man.
I believe that a woman will be able to inflict my punishment better on me, I believe her more vicious than a man and surely know a woman's body better.

Jennifer and I are entitled to seventy five strokes each, she with a very flexible and fairly sharp natural rod while I am going to be fondled with a horsewhip.
Mirna, given her age, will only receive thirty nine strokes of the cane.

- You see, my dear, I'm going to destroy you!
I guess since you're here it's because you're the worst bitch, a whore who knows she deserves what she's going to get.
I will start with your breasts then I will descend on your belly and your pubic area before ending with the inside of your thighs and your dripping little pussy.

My executive comes in a few words to explain to me what awaits me and it fits well with my masochistic desires.

And let's go, my breasts pulled well up by the position of my arms are an ideal target for the whip.
Each blow is violent and very painful, I scream without stopping but do not beg that she stop, on the contrary, I would ask her to strike harder so much this suffering pleases me, so it excites me more and more.
My breasts are well marked and my nipples are bloody when she starts to attack my belly!
I would say that the blows that hit me now are less painful but maybe it is because I am approaching the moment or my pain will turn into pleasure.
I arch my back, try to offer my pubic to the horsewhip and, despite the intense suffering that I feel, I feel good.
The second part has just ended and my executioner spreads my legs as far as possible to be able to reach the most intimate part of my body!
The first blow which strikes my clitoris and my vulva is appalling, the pain radiates all over my body and I scream to break my vocal cords. The following, although also supported and as precise seem less painful,
I feel my belly contract, my pussy overflow and I have the impression of not being there anymore, of being in another dimension where the pleasure reigns supreme.
My very large production of endorphin just transformed my pain into pleasure and I left for an unimaginable orgasm.
I may still be shouting louder, but now it's enjoyment.

I didn't even realize it, but my flogging is over.
My legs have let go and I am hanging by my wrists, totally exhausted.

In my suffering and then my enjoyment I did not know how it happened for my neighbors but I see that their condition is not much brighter than mine.

My wrists are loose and I'm having all the trouble in the world to stay up.

It is leaning against my post that I will complete the compulsory exhibition of my bruised body.

There is not a part of the front of my body that does not make me suffer but I am happy to have reached this tremendous orgasm by overcoming the suffering that has been imposed on me.

I hope it was the same for my neighbors!

In any case, if I have the opportunity, I will come back.

Men and women, completely naked, are in the process of receiving very lashing floggings tied by the wrists to torture poles.

Jennifer tells me that, since the prison and the court are not very far away, they must be convicts who are serving their sentences.

A lady who heard us allows us to join our conversation and explains to us, that in fact, the people we are whipping are all volunteers and that, every day, practically all the posts are occupied.
She adds that tomorrow she hopes to be able to be part of the show, because she has a terrible desire to be tortured naked in front of the crowd.

I look at Jennifer and I see that her eyes are shining, that she is really not indifferent to this particular practice.
I must admit that I, either, having the character of a submissive, a slave, I think that it would not displease me at all to go to undergo this humiliating and hard torture.

I ask the lady what are the formalities to be completed in order to hope to participate in the show?

She answers that no formalities need to be completed, you just have to be there early, get in line, strip naked and, at 7:00 a.m., head for a pole, put your clothes in a crate and go secure the wrists with the handcuffs attached to the post.

Tomorrow morning, we will be there, ready to undergo this torture which excites us very much.

She tells us that her name is Mirna and that she is sixty nine years old, she is already naked and her big heavy breasts hang very hard on her belly with, just below a sapper beard which completely hides her privacy.
Despite her age and ragged body, she doesn't seem to be ashamed of showing off naked and seems rather satisfied to be there.

It's great what I like to be naked and knowing that people are looking at me, I feel more and more excited.

I feel a finger creep between my buttocks, Jennifer certainly wants to check my excitement, so I spread my legs a little so that she can go further in her exploration, her finger is now in my vagina and I must say that this touching is not at all unpleasant to me.
I turn around, jennifer is busy collecting with her tongue my love juice that she collected on her finger.

But time flies, it is seven o'clock and we are asked to take possession of our torture posts.

My clothes are in the crate and I hesitate a little before locking my wrists in the handcuffs!
I finally opt for the back against the wood so that the spectators can have a better view of my secret places.

Here it is, it's done !
I hope they will arrive quickly and I get terribly wet just by thinking about what will happen.

It seems that they are all professional and very good at hitting where they are sure that their blows will have an effect on their victims.

It is a woman, topless, who will take care of me while my neighbors have been assigned a man.
I believe that a woman will be able to inflict my punishment better on me, I believe her more vicious than a man and surely know a woman's body better.

Jennifer and I are entitled to seventy five strokes each, she with a very flexible and fairly sharp natural rod while I am going to be fondled with a horsewhip.

I guess since you're here it's because you're the worst bitch, a whore who knows she deserves what she's going to get.
I will start with your breasts then I will descend on your belly and your pubic area before ending with the inside of your thighs and your dripping little pussy.

My executive comes in a few words to explain to me what awaits me and it fits well with my masochistic desires.

And let's go, my breasts pulled well up by the position of my arms are an ideal target for the whip.
Each blow is violent and very painful, I scream without stopping but do not beg that she stop, on the contrary, I would ask her to strike harder so much this suffering pleases me, so it excites me more and more.
My breasts are well marked and my nipples are bloody when she starts to attack my belly!
I would say that the blows that hit me now are less painful but maybe it is because I am approaching the moment or my pain will turn into pleasure.
I arch my back, try to offer my pubic to the horsewhip and, despite the intense suffering that I feel, I feel good.
The second part has just ended and my executioner spreads my legs as far as possible to be able to reach the most intimate part of my body!
The first blow which strikes my clitoris and my vulva is appalling, the pain radiates all over my body and I scream to break my vocal cords. The following, although also supported and as precise seem less painful,
I feel my belly contract, my pussy overflow and I have the impression of not being there anymore, of being in another dimension where the pleasure reigns supreme.
My very large production of endorphin just transformed my pain into pleasure and I left for an unimaginable orgasm.

In my suffering and then my enjoyment I did not know how it happened for my neighbors but I see that their condition is not much brighter than mine.

It is leaning against my post that I will complete the compulsory exhibition of my bruised body.

There is not a part of the front of my body that does not make me suffer but I am happy to have reached this tremendous orgasm by overcoming the suffering that has been imposed on me.

This series of Flagellation vignettes is turning out to be excellent!

Here it is, it's done !

Thank you very much Kathy!

Some scenes that personally appeal. Punishment over a bench in a Prison scenario. I like the hair pulling a lot and panties (possibly soiled) stuffed into the mouth. The humiliation and degradation of female prisoners. They appear to be punished for minor infractions and the male prison staff look like they enjoy their work. Would you volunteer for that girls?

Attachments

• PR1.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • PR2.mp4
    553.5 KB
  • PR3.mp4
    757.7 KB
  • PR4.mp4
    1 MB
  • PR5.mp4
    747.8 KB
  • PR6.mp4