Any Womens In Germany Into Crux?

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is a young woman who goes by the name Meripa lives in Munich, i will try and find her e-mail address for you. She has done it once and she talked about doing it again. You will be able to locate her on sma place.com her real name is Sophia Hannelien if i recall properly

There is a young woman who goes by the name Meripa lives in Munich, i will try and find her e-mail address for you. She has done it once and she talked about doing it again. You will be able to locate her on sma place.com her real name is Sophia Hannelien if i recall properly

If that really is her real name should you be publishing it? Why not delete this post and use a PM instead.

that was supposed to be a private conversation between Vodydee and myself. And yes that is what she told me her name was.

If that really is her real name should you be publishing it? Why not delete this post and use a PM instead.
Well, even a PM would be a breach of confidentiality imho.
The way to go in such cases is contacting the person in question and providing a link to the thread, so she can decide if she wants to establish contact or not...

I have been in touch with her on another site and she is more than willing to be cruxed again.Vodydee has all her relevent details and should by now been in touch with her.I have asked her for photos so they can be posted on here.We will have to see if they are forthcoming

I spoke to the girl in question the other day, Vodydee has been in touch with her, she is willing apparently he broke off communication with her. Vodydee get back in touch with her . I want to view the photos

Photos from the Metro ?
Well, if it pleases the heart ...

It seems all boys like railways ;)

So here the special christmas-photo-service. :D :D :D

Attachments

• chicago-metro.jpg
    chicago-metro.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 78
  • metro 2.jpg
    metro 2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 78
looks like chicago metro area call me i need to crucify some one

who s legs are those was that the red line i hope i can connect with some crux women from chicago i have props

j are you from chicago the fine legs with seperation i bet are on the brown line

do you have some photos ?

yes but i am some what worn out perhaps i will publish a few months from now

do you have some pics from fischbach bi dawn gerrmany

i am old and worn out, photos usually end things for me. talking some times saves me. i know how to crux.

Back
Top Bottom