Any Womens In Germany Into Crux?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice to meet you let me know more about you can i have a pics of you.
I will send you too.
greetings
v
:mad:
[RANT]
Trying to shy the last few ladies here away or what?
In case you missed it, this is not primarily a dating place...

It's really unbelievable how lame a lot of the males are behaving... and I know of at least one formerly frequent contributor here who is barely here any more because all that stalking of males here.
I only can imagine how bad it is! Unfortunately she sure is not en exception, but rather the norm, and the explanation why so few women are posting over an extended period probably.

Maybe (for the moderators / operators of this site) it would be a good idea to post some "netiquette" for those who are lacking the ability to find it out themselfes, containing stuff like "don't flood female profiles and PM boxes with dating or picture request, and to also take action against those who are causing complaints by numerous females.

vodydee seems to be one who needs a bit "help" (looking at his contributions that have been exclusively of that type), but he is not alone...
[/RANT]

As you say Fantasmo, this is not primarily a dating place,
but we do allow like-minded people to make contact so long as they don't break the rules.

If we Moderators notice (and be sure, we're on the lookout!) that a member is pestering others (e.g. by posting dating or photo requests on their Profiles) or if we receive any Report complaining of offensive or pestering communications, we issue Warnings, and if they're ignored (or if even the first offence is a serious one), we ban the offender.

So:
1 If members do want to make contact with each other, please do so using Private Messages.
2 We strongly advise against giving e-mail addresses, personal photos, or other personal information etc. unless you're very sure you can trust the correspondent.
3 If you receive a message you find offensive, or you feel you're being stalked, report it to the Administrators (simply click on 'Report' below the message, a window will come up where you can add your comment if you wish, then click to send in the Report)
4 Also, if you don't want any more messages from a particular member, go to that member's Profile Page (click on their avatar, an 'ID card' will appear, click 'Profile Page' on that), and click 'Ignore' at top right-hand corner of the Profile. That will "block" them, so far as contacting you is concerned.
5 And if you're concerned or unhappy about anything at all on CruxForums, please send a Private Message to ImageMaker, Melissa and/ or me (go to our Profile Pages as explained above, then click 'Start a Conversation')

It'is very well to remember some of seemliness 'rules : all people dont go here
with the better motives and I'd knew that!
Fotunately, I know what I want and I know what I do not want!
So, it's easier for me to get out intrusives...
But some women going on this site are a bit ingenuous and not prepared to face up to agressions: it's good, time to time, to warn against these behaviors...
Thanks for that!​
Messaline​

Things got a bit heated - sorry for that folks.! Now the dust has settled, I've cleaned away all the quarrelling​
and we've got a new sticky thread on Announcements
It adds a good bit to the advice above - for anyone who's troubled by unwanted attention,​
anyone who wants to get to know another member better in an acceptable way,​
and anyone concerned to protect their privacy (which surely includes all of us),​
so do take a look!​

Back
Top Bottom