Anybody else have trouble registering at Crux Foundation?

Go to CruxDreams.com

cruxgirl1980

Onlooker
I thought it be nice to be on that site too, but I can't get registered. It say I'm registered okay, but when I try to get on the forums, it syas, "you are not allowed to view this page" or some crap like that. Any suggestions? I e-mailed the moderator but haven't herd back yet. Help!

Cruxgirl, most of the Foundation mods are in Europe, and are asleep at the moment, unless they are tormented by the vengeful ghosts of their victims.

I've relayed your cry for help to one of them. Maybe this will expedite assistance.

Welcome aboard. Low stress.

Not everybody is asleep in the old world an we are not having bad dreams either. Nice to have you with us cruxgirl 1980.

Hi, apostate630. Thanx for relaying my cry for help, but I guess nobody's heard it yet. I still can't get on crux foundation! It's going on two days now. It's real frustrating. It's supposed to be a cool site, but its no good if you can't get on it! Thanx for trying. Maybe I'm to impatient. I'm used to following an e-mail link and being able to log right on. It's like they haven't decided yet weather or not they want me to join. That sucks!

Well, like you can see, I still cant log on. I guess I'm just not meant to get on ther. Well, I've always got you guys-- anfd girls!

And we love having you, cruxgirl! Welcome aboard!

As far as it goes, I tried to get on crux foundation for about a week to no avail. It was indeed frustrating with a capital "F." Like you, I had registered here as well and got right on. My main man, apostate630, went to bat for me with crux foundation. I don't know what he did, but all of a sudden I was able to log on, and haven't had any trouble since. I notice he put in a word for you, too, so keep plugging. That's a great site as well. This site and that one seem to dovetail together really well, and have many of the same members.

In the meantime, while you're waiting, check out this site. It's great!

There's a simple reason for the delays. Over at Crux Foundation, we don't have automatic signups, the new accounts have to be activated manually, for a number of reasons.

Since I can only do it in my spare time, it sometimes takes a few days. It should never take more than three or four days, unless I'm out of town or something like that. If that is the case, simply contact the admin team at the link you see on every page.

What apostate did was to nag, errrm, remind me to go through the new account list again.

Master of Nails

I know that ImageMaker tried to register at Crux Foundation some time ago and he never recieved a reply to his mail.
Sad.

I don't remember getting an email from him. Please ask him to try again. Possibly his mail or the system message to him got caught in a spam filter.

Go to http://www.cruxfoundation.com and apply for membership. It can take a little time for Master of Nails to get to your application and approve it, it's not an instant thing, so be patient.

Jedakk

Wasn't it Groucho Marx who said, "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

luxorr said:
Wasn't it Groucho Marx who said, "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

There was a poster back in the day, a Soviet Realist depiction of LENNON/MARX.

I can't find it on line. I wish I could.

Lots.

how do i become member of crux foundation, well i found out, most important is just wait and not be terrible pain in the neck for administrator
it might be possible to consider sending email when new member account is activated.
otherwise it seems they will take anybody, yes?

Well, anybody who is over 21 - I think that's the minimum age now - and hasn't been banned from the site before.

oh, i have just seen, there is email for final activation!

so it is: process at cruxfoundation works perfect.

if there is a problem it is something to do with user who has email filtered out, or other, and not expect activation in instantly. it is after all the free site

this warning i got on foundation some trojans on the site
also if you have visited the site control your system with a virusscanner

Firefox Website Warning _ StopBadware.jpg

I am chatting with MasterofNails.
It's actually true that attackers used a security hole in the Forum software (that is up to date) to install Malware on the Server.
He has just pulled a backup of all attachments and is now backing up the latest state of the database.
After that he most likely will do a reinstall of the whole software, to be absolutely sure to have got rid of the malware.
He believes to be able to get the site up and running within a day, but it's a lot of work and nothing can be guaranteed.

For the time being I suggest you run a malware check on your computer.
Malwarebytes.org is an option I know and have good experience with.

Stay tuned.

I confirm that since the last day, my "McAfee secure" is warning that "Crux foundation" is a site with "risks"...
But it's a yellow alert, not red....
So, I think that I can go here, but if you want too, have a good secure...;)
And this is the advertissement page (in french, alas, but if Fantasmo can see it and translate)....

"
Navigation sécurisée

Page de diagnostic pour cruxfoundation.com/forum

Quel est l'état actuel du site cruxfoundation.com/forum ?
Ce site est répertorié comme suspect. Une visite sur celui-ci peut endommager votre ordinateur.​
Une activité suspecte sur une partie de ce site a été détectée 2 fois au cours des 90 derniers jours.​
Que s'est-il passé lors de la visite de ce site par le robot Google ?
Sur les 2 pages du site que nous avons testées au cours des 90 derniers jours, un certain nombre (2) entraînait le téléchargement et l'installation de logiciels malveillants sans l'autorisation de l'utilisateur. La dernière visite effectuée par le robot Google sur ce site a eu lieu le 2013-09-22, et le dernier contenu suspect sur celui-ci a été détecté le 2013-09-22.​
Parmi les logiciels malveillants, les éléments suivants sont présents : 3 trojan(s). En moyenne, l'infection a entraîné 3 nouveau(x) processus sur la machine cible.​
Des logiciels malveillants sont hébergés sur 3 domaine(s), y compris 1qdancev.info/, 178.33.192.0/, androidplay.biz/.​
2 domaine(s) semblant servir d'intermédiaire(s) pour la distribution de logiciels malveillants auprès des visiteurs de ce site ont été identifiés (y compris androidplay.biz/, 178.33.192.0/).​
Ce site était hébergé sur 1 réseau(x), y compris AS22489 (CASTLE-ACCESS).​
Ce site a-t-il servi d'intermédiaire pour favoriser la propagation de logiciels malveillants ?
Au cours des 90 derniers jours, cruxfoundation.com/forum ne semble pas avoir servi d'intermédiaire pour l'infection de sites.​
Ce site a-t-il hébergé des logiciels malveillants ?
Non, ce site n'a hébergé aucun logiciel malveillant au cours des 90 derniers jours.​
Que s'est-il passé ?
Dans certains cas, des tiers peuvent ajouter du code malveillant sur des sites légitimes, ce qui déclenche l'affichage du message d'avertissement.​
Étapes suivantes :

Back
Top Bottom