Anybody else have trouble registering at Crux Foundation?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just had a message from Fantasmo that he'd passed my message to Master of Nails, who Racing Rodent went to in the first place.

I'll wait for RR to check in, see if he has any news.

Sorry it's giving you the run around, though. :(

MoN does think there is a bug in the system but tracking it down seems to be taking a long time, I'll bug him again and see if he turns anything up.

I can't thank you enough for your efforts, people! I guess I'll just owe you one.:p

Everytime I try to sign up, it says that the recaptcha is not connected to the server. I've tried this ten times now over the course of a month. Is there possibly any crux foundation staff that could help me out here?

. I've tried this ten times now over the course of a month. Is there possibly any crux foundation staff that could help me out here?

Is your user name for Crux Foundation the same as here? If not you don't have to tell me in public you can send me a PM. I'll nag MoN about getting you approved.

Yes, it's the best that you can do, RR : sometimes (often ?:D), it's very long to be registered to the Foundation ...

I agree with RR, this is most likely a system bug as I had the very same issue while recovering my password - the captcha is bugged.

I do not know what you mean by "mother". I also like seeing more mature women at the stake and not just young women.

Hello everyone.
I am registered on "crux foundation". I can enter my username and password, but then I am told that I am no longer allowed to go further. Does anyone know why? And how to ?
Thank you.

Hello everyone.
I am registered on "crux foundation". I can enter my username and password, but then I am told that I am no longer allowed to go further. Does anyone know why? And how to ?
Thank you.

Okay have moved you to registered users, for some reason you were still down as needing email confirmation so probably a mix up there, if still no progress let us know here and I or Phlebas will nag MoN to have a look.

Back
Top Bottom