Arcimboldo's pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my all time favs. Must be a story for this pic... Did these girls get the other girls as toys brought back from their fathers on a raid?

I have experimented a little bit:
Excellent! Of course there are judges, awarding points like for gymnastics - D points for 'difficulty of death' - how long and how painfully the girl protracts her agony, including of course how she lets herself be impaled, whether she's still alive and conscious when the vultures start pecking - and E points for 'elegance of execution', how well she writhes and dances as she dies, the quality of her moaning and gasping for breath.

Excellent! Of course there are judges, awarding points like for gymnastics - D points for 'difficulty of death' - how long and how painfully the girl protracts her agony, including of course how she lets herself be impaled, whether she's still alive and conscious when the vultures start pecking - and E points for 'elegance of execution', how well she writhes and dances as she dies, the quality of her moaning and gasping for breath.
Thank you!
I was just thinking about the evaluation system :)))))
I am going to continue this idea and have thought about to count not only the painfulness and slowness, but also the beauty of executions. So, your amazing invention of the D-points and E-points is really useful!
Difficulty of death & Elegance of execution ... superb!

Thank you!
I was just thinking about the evaluation system :)))))
I am going to continue this idea and have thought about to count not only the painfulness and slowness, but also the beauty of executions. So, your amazing invention of the D-points and E-points is really useful!
Difficulty of death & Elegance of execution ... superb!
That is actually the scoring system for gymnastics: 'In simple terms, gymnasts have two different scores, the D score (difficulty of the routine) and the E score (execution of the routine aka how neat and tidy it is!). All gymnasts begin with a 10.0 execution score which then has points removed for faults such as bent legs, arms and falls.' But in crux gymnastics, we must be filthy and dishevelled, and bend our legs, arms and whole bodies as much as we possibly can.

That is actually the scoring system for gymnastics: 'In simple terms, gymnasts have two different scores, the D score (difficulty of the routine) and the E score (execution of the routine aka how neat and tidy it is!). All gymnasts begin with a 10.0 execution score which then has points removed for faults such as bent legs, arms and falls.' But in crux gymnastics, we must be filthy and dishevelled, and bend our legs, arms and whole bodies as much as we possibly can.
Yes, indeed! You must be filthy, sweaty, splattered with blood and even urine. Your gymnastic movements are wild dances, obscene gestures and indescribable spasms. Some spectators even faint on the tribunes, making problems for medical staff. Silly weaklings! It's the show only for real men & true sadistic women, not for mommy's boys or sugar babies with weak nerves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom