Arcimboldo's pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jor-El, from superman movie, 1978, by actor marlon brando.

as for captives driven mad by the wonderfully inventive indian warriros, experts at torture, and preserving the victim to enjoy and to savage them, i am sure "col. crawford' became resigned to teh small mercies of the indians, and he kept on waling on beds of hot coals as the indians looked on happy to sho whim his sliced off ears, and fine scalp that they would admire and celebrate as he begged simon girty to end his tortures, and simon said he didn't have a gun, and enjoy the savage spectacle of his enemy dieing under indian tortures. the image is well designed, and with details of an truely gifted artist. enjoy them melissa, and imagine yourself asan indian warriro woamn, like queen esther, and the excitement of the slow tortures of a whiteman whose scalp you lifted. you must enjoy savge tortures or you'd not be a member here.
Awwww I missed it!

So...where's the "missing" Arci's then ?? I know i've seen them,but forgotten where !!

Hi,
This is one easy way to get my post count up and the pics do need reposting. Julie's going to do WelshWebb's freebies and others.
Mel
What great gift those of us who remember more than our hard drive holds. Thank you

the text to Down 309 is,

Balance

Some years ago, a rehearsal in front of Master William Shakespeare turned out to be a debacle for this young woman. That was why she had to earn her daily bread as a ballad singer. A career in the streets of London was not easy, but somehow a
disrespectful minstrel song of hers about the maidenhead of the Virgin Queen became one of the greatest hits in the low dives of the capital.

Unfortunately, the royal court was not amused, nor was the court of justice...

The young actress had never imagined that one day she would be given a special stage of her own in front of such a large audience. At the beginning of her public ordeal, a spiked iron pear had been placed inside her to ascertain the state of her own maidenhead. Then she had been forced to stand on a metal sphere in her bare feet. The sphere was made of bronze, but after each use the blackened surface was carefully polished until it shone - hence its popular name: The Golden Globe...

Some chains and a serrated vice completed the dreadful setting. As dictated by tradition, the ordeal included a merciless flogging. It was hard for the condemned woman to keep the balance on the gleaming sphere, but she knew how important that was - for the sake of her already bleeding breasts.

Later a fire was lit underneath the globe, and the convict immediately learnt something about the heat conductivity of bronze. Then she watched her torturers bringing out a brazier and a branding iron. How she wished Master Shakespeare had been there to witness the spectacle! She knew this time he would have been completely satisfied with the theatrical expressiveness of her performance in the coming hours...

Like so many times before I'm very grateful to Maha Shiva who made every effort to edit this caption text and to improve my poor English.

i think sometimes i could also need a Maha Shiva :)

"The text is most improbable but so what"

which is the interest of Arcimboldo? the probable, or the darkly beautiful?
Thank you

And the next.
Edit: My post did not quote correctly, so I will include the image below my post here.
I like this one alot. Her body is similar to my own, though my breasts are a bit bigger than hers is. I may use this one as a display here. I love the pose and the orgasm she appears to be having. Are there more like this here with this sort of pose, with black haired girls?

dryup.jpg

Edit: My post did not quote correctly, so I will include the image below my post here.
I like this one alot. Her body is similar to my own, though my breasts are a bit bigger than hers is. I may use this one as a display here. I love the pose and the orgasm she appears to be having. Are there more like this here with this sort of pose, with black haired girls?

View attachment 590504
She makes a fantastic avatar!

Have a look at Apostate's thread, http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/obscene-display.6313/
I think you might find the kind of image you're wanting.

Back
Top Bottom