Are there many depictions of bondage inside of Sauna rooms of men or women or both?

Go to CruxDreams.com
L

Lust

Sweaty, hot soaking bodies struggling against ropes, chains, or even nails by crucifixion/affixed to the wall in a room that is hot, and only getting hotter sounds interesting, but also scary, maybe? personally, I have never been to a sauna, so I do not know how the heat is controlled. I might have to see if there is one local, but I will just have to use my imagination when it comes to any bondage aspects of being in a hot room, that is getting hotter by the minute.

Claustrophobia is an issue with me, so I would hope there is one that has windows, but is still somewhat private, if the room is a small one.

I found a preview of something similar to what I was seeking, but I do not know how to download it. There is no download option at the site like there are at others, despite it being just a preview.

https://anysex.com/80491/

The only contribution I can offer is that St Cecilia is supposed to have been locked
in the hot, steamy room in her Roman-style bath-house as a way of killing her,
but she was still alive after three days so they had to try other ways of martyring her.

Unfortunately, I can offer only words.

I had an idea for a Nancy Drew type characters, but who loved to be in sexually dangerous situations at the hands of the villains.

She discovers that the woman who was found dead in the frozen pond was actually killed in the sauna, a mile away from the hotel, the nearest building. When She get’s close, what is her surprise to find that Mr. Andrews’s, the hotel owner, is the culprit. Our pretty but nerdy detectress keeps him talking, as he forces her to undress in the sauna, revealing that the girl he murdered was the true daughter and heir to his partners half of the hotel, and he used the note he had stolen from her lover to lure her into the sauna, where he locked her in and jacked up the heat before dragging her body to the and wheighing her down with heavy chains.
But for the smart detective, he devised a more sadistic plan. He handcuffed her hands behind her back, and put chains on her ankles, allowing only the smallest of steps. He then produced a gag, with a small phallus going into the mouth and the strap being padlocked behind her head. Cute detective squirmed seductively in her bondage, and the villain was going to put one finger on her netherlips before he restrained himself, and smiled, before making his exit, leaving the door slightly ajar. She could either suffocate in the sauna, or try to make her way back, naked and chained, to the hotel.
Of course, there was a third option, and she used it. She got rid of the moisture, burning her hand in the process, and set the entire lodge on fire. She lay just outside in the snow, face upwards and trying to gather as much warmth from her arson as she could. On her back, her arms under her, she tried to her blood circulating by stretching her middle finger as far as she could to run the very bottom of her sensitive area. And as she climaxed, screaming into her gag, she felt all her energy drain from her when she saw someone standing above. It was her kind but vanilla boyfriend and sidekick, who looked down annoyed at her. “Geez, girl, what trouble did you get into this time.”

Back
Top Bottom