Armageddon

Would you take part in an end-of-the-world-party?

• Yes, I would love to take part in perverted orgies and violent sex games.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No, that's not for me.

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

impaler49152

Governor
Imagine a world that will come to an end in a couple of days... a huge meteor is going to hit the earth in 5 days and destroy it completely.

How would people spend the last days of their lives? I'm sure some of them would take part in end-of-the-world-orgies, where everything can happen to anyone... A party with no rules, no consequences, no-one to judge you for what you're doing... Have violent sex with anyone you want... rape or get yourself raped, torture or get yourself tortured, kill or get yourself killed, risk your life for the ultimate thrills, or watch other people risking and losing their lives... it doesn't matter because in a couple of days everyone will be dead anyway.

Why don't we post pictures about what would happen at those parties and discuss what we would like to do there...

pool.jpg

Well, I gave it some thought and decided I'd try and indulge a few fantasies.

One, which might be right at the end, would be something I've always thought about but know would be too dangerous to try for real in normal times.

Being strung up naked and flogged till I passed out. Woken up with a bucket of ice cold water, then flogged to unconsciousness again. And so on, and so on...

thumb_3.jpg tumblr_mdh4g6hkAb1rkbo4qo1_500.jpg thumb_15.jpg a5819c80_82f148.jpg

Well, I gave it some thought and decided I'd try and indulge a few fantasies.

One, which might be right at the end, would be something I've always thought about but know would be too dangerous to try for real in normal times.

Being strung up naked and flogged till I passed out. Woken up with a bucket of ice cold water, then flogged to unconsciousness again. And so on, and so on...

View attachment 490862 View attachment 490863 View attachment 490864 View attachment 490865
Not my imagination of nice last days. We see, all people have other preferences. ;)

Not my imagination of nice last days. We see, all people have other preferences. ;)

To be honest, I would try to gather all my friends and family for a fantastic feast at the best restaurant I could get a reservation at (probably hard to do because many others would have the same idea). Then, after I had digested all that food, try to get a last hike up a beautiful mountain before the meteor hit.

To be honest, I would try to gather all my friends and family for a fantastic feast at the best restaurant I could get a reservation at (probably hard to do because many others would have the same idea). Then, after I had digested all that food, try to get a last hike up a beautiful mountain before the meteor hit.
I think, it is havy to find good service in the last days. Who will give service in a restaurant, the last days. But, maybe you can organize yourself with friends in a empty location the last big party. But good idea for this time.

Imagine a world that will come to an end in a couple of days... a huge meteor is going to hit the earth in 5 days and destroy it completely.

How would people spend the last days of their lives? I'm sure some of them would take part in end-of-the-world-orgies, where everything can happen to anyone... A party with no rules, no consequences, no-one to judge you for what you're doing... Have violent sex with anyone you want... rape or get yourself raped, torture or get yourself tortured, kill or get yourself killed, risk your life for the ultimate thrills, or watch other people risking and losing their lives... it doesn't matter because in a couple of days everyone will be dead anyway.

Why don't we post pictures about what would happen at those parties and discuss what we would like to do there...
And then that stupid meteor misses, and there you stand after all these orgies, having more than one thing to explain!:doh::eek::mad:

I'd join you, Windar, that was my thought -
plus there'd be a cellar-full of wine that would be too good to go to waste...
but after a delicious meal and a nice glass or two,
you could march me naked up that mountain
and crucify me in good time and with a good view
to enjoy the end of the world! :devil:

I'd join you, Windar, that was my thought -
plus there'd be a cellar-full of wine that would be too good to go to waste...
but after a delicious meal and a nice glass or two,
you could march me naked up that mountain
and crucify me in good time and with a good view
to enjoy the end of the world! :devil:
A glass or two?:oops:
At least a bottle or two!:rolleyes:
Get yourself such a terrible hangover that the end of the world becomes a relief :confused:(as long as the meteor does not make too much noise, of course):mad::eek:.

A glass or two?:oops:
At least a bottle or two!:rolleyes:
Get yourself such a terrible hangover that the end of the world becomes a relief :confused:(as long as the meteor does not make too much noise, of course):mad::eek:.

Meteors are fairly quite on their way in...or rather they beat their own sound coming to you :D

However

And then that stupid meteor misses, and there you stand after all these orgies, having more than one thing to explain!:doh::eek::mad:

You know after we have gone to all the effort of getting together, preparing a slap up meal, marching Eul to her mountain cross I really do reckon the meteor will skim the surface of the atmosphere and bloody well bounce...probably with a "I'll be back to tease you next year" snark.

It could have the effect of lowering a few inhibitions.

You know after we have gone to all the effort of getting together, preparing a slap up meal, marching Eul to her mountain cross I really do reckon the meteor will skim the surface of the atmosphere and bloody well bounce...probably with a "I'll be back to tease you next year" snark.
Still, doesn't sound like a dead loss to me.;)

A really big lesbian orgy consisting of all my girlfriends and lots of my most-often-fantasised celebrities :p

Back
Top Bottom