Art Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Art buffs: naked gallery tour wows Parisian naturists

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...-gallery-tour-paris-naturists-palais-de-tokyo

(pictures from the article but actually of an Australian event.)
2900.jpg3302.jpg

“1,979,641 of you saw our announcement, 156,070 clicked on it to read more and 21,867 people registered an interest in this naturist visit.”

Now imagine if it was an invitation to a nude crucifixion. Waiting list?

The 3rd and 2nd to the last are interesting poses. It makes you wonder where all these people get their inspiration for creating their own interpretation of art. Their interpretation adds beauty to this world. Thank you for the pictures phlebas.

Art buffs: naked gallery tour wows Parisian naturists

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...-gallery-tour-paris-naturists-palais-de-tokyo

(pictures from the article but actually of an Australian event.)
View attachment 568705View attachment 568706

“1,979,641 of you saw our announcement, 156,070 clicked on it to read more and 21,867 people registered an interest in this naturist visit.”

Now imagine if it was an invitation to a nude crucifixion. Waiting list?
“We would like to state, loud and clear,” concluded the ANP on Facebook, “that the demand is there, in Paris. There are still far too few places where one can get naked.”
I suspect that is true of a lot of places. :D

My Lady once had took her lunch breaks at an art museum near her job, which featured a replica of Michelangelo’s David on public display. She and her friends generally sat where they were treated to this view.

Is there such a view for the parallel universe Michelangelo? Just pruriently curious.

Attachments

• BD511D40-A486-48ED-A88C-BCA08BD8241C.jpeg
    BD511D40-A486-48ED-A88C-BCA08BD8241C.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 95
  • 4437BA1B-AE86-4A25-A9E7-A56383CD2AC2.jpeg
    4437BA1B-AE86-4A25-A9E7-A56383CD2AC2.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 107
My Lady once had took her lunch breaks at an art museum near her job, which featured a replica of Michelangelo’s David on public display. She and her friends generally sat where they were treated to this view.

Is there such a view for the parallel universe Michelangelo? Just pruriently curious.

So the ladies preferred that view?
Men are more "up front"

Some art in the making

tyuop (32).jpgtyuop (41).jpgclass (5).jpgclass (4).jpgclass (3).jpgclass (2).jpgclass (1).jpg_art-mod-1 (7).jpg_art-mod-1 (8).jpg_art-mod-1 (5).jpg

"William Rush Carving His Allegorical Figure of the Schuylkill River."

I’ve always liked/lusted after Thomas Eakins' no-nonsense nudes.

Attachments

• D370FF94-EC5C-4FA8-9778-7D3C7F3A8EBE.jpeg
    D370FF94-EC5C-4FA8-9778-7D3C7F3A8EBE.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 120

Attachments

• DE10FD2C-9098-4E68-A27D-1DA1E2497829.jpeg
    DE10FD2C-9098-4E68-A27D-1DA1E2497829.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 94
Always wondered when the artistic heirs of Cynthia Plaster Caster would give women equal time.
Those female plaster casts are wonderful but I can't help but imagine how painful it must have been to pull the hardened plaster from the girl's pubic hair. Maybe they apply some sort of release agent to the pubes so it doesn't stick--otherwise it might be a new variation on a Brazilians wax job. Can't you picture it--someone going to the art supply house and saying to the clerk, "Excuse me, Miss, do you have a release agent that won't stick to pubic hair...?"

Those female plaster casts are wonderful but I can't help but imagine how painful it must have been to pull the hardened plaster from the girl's pubic hair. Maybe they apply some sort of release agent to the pubes so it doesn't stick--otherwise it might be a new variation on a Brazilians wax job. Can't you picture it--someone going to the art supply house and saying to the clerk, "Excuse me, Miss, do you have a release agent that won't stick to pubic hair...?"

I don’t have a citation on hand, but if memory serves they just used generous amounts of Vaseline.

And no, I do not speak from personal experience. ;)

The brute force search strategy "how to plaster cast a penis" . . . works.

It seems to be something of an industry these days. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom