Art Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
More models, and pervs artists
c9b7532abb.jpgbacad557f5.jpgbac2b44d96.jpgb27445fb01.jpgadee90ee0c.jpg71b3733590.jpg

and some museum lovers
9001145416_b9498d31d5_k.jpg

NUDITY POLICE IN A MUSEUM;)
The Office of Tourism in Flanders (Belgium) is promoting its artistic treasures, and uses, among which, Facebook for that purpose. But the nudity on paintings from masters such as Rubens, shown in that campaign, is censored by FB, not discerning art nudity from other forms of nudity.
To protest against this censorship, the Office of Tourism has posted a clip on Youtube, showing ‘nudity police’, trying to protect visitors of the Rubens House in Antwerp with a FB account from watching paintings with nudity on it!:eek:

This is the text from the Office's website (translated) :

"Artistic censorship continues to haunt Pieter Paul Rubens. In the 17th century, the Flemish baroque painter was asked by the church to paint camouflaging 'loincloths' over certain body parts of his venus figures. Today social media, including Facebook, go one step further. All breasts, buttocks and cherubs of, among others, Rubens are barred on these platforms. Flanders - the place to enjoy the full glory of Flemish Masters - exposes this artistic censorship in a funny way. In the Rubens House 'nude viewers' with a Facebook account were kindly - but compellingly - asked to leave the building."

NUDITY POLICE IN A MUSEUM;)
The Office of Tourism in Flanders (Belgium) is promoting its artistic treasures, and uses, among which, Facebook for that purpose. But the nudity on paintings from masters such as Rubens, shown in that campaign, is censored by FB, not discerning art nudity from other forms of nudity.
To protest against this censorship, the Office of Tourism has posted a clip on Youtube, showing ‘nudity police’, trying to protect visitors of the Rubens House in Antwerp with a FB account from watching paintings with nudity on it!:eek:

This is the text from the Office's website (translated) :

"Artistic censorship continues to haunt Pieter Paul Rubens. In the 17th century, the Flemish baroque painter was asked by the church to paint camouflaging 'loincloths' over certain body parts of his venus figures. Today social media, including Facebook, go one step further. All breasts, buttocks and cherubs of, among others, Rubens are barred on these platforms. Flanders - the place to enjoy the full glory of Flemish Masters - exposes this artistic censorship in a funny way. In the Rubens House 'nude viewers' with a Facebook account were kindly - but compellingly - asked to leave the building."

:pancarta:

The position and look of her face of the first model is quite intriguing. It gives her a powerful statement of who she is :)

Is it the "why did I ever agree to this" look?

More models

!a10.jpg!a9.jpg!a8.jpg!a7.jpg!a6.jpg!a5.jpg!a3.jpg!a4.jpg!a1.jpg!a2.jpg

Philistine!

I don't know how much they pay, but back in college I volunteered to pose for an art class and they offered me $25 if I would keep my clothes on..

Thank you, I'll be performing here all week...

Best $25 they ever spent ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom