Art Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com

Hum, it's like if you never have seen anything guys ...
When I was yet student, I've already posed nude , not for a galery, but for a photographer : when you're nude in front of him, you only has to think about your poses and not having any question about your nudity in front of anybody ...
The others are there to render your beauty to a paper or a photo or even sculptur , and that's all ... No trouble here ...

Attachments

• nu a la fenetre.jpg
    nu a la fenetre.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
models and art

Screenshot_145 pub 3.jpgScreenshot_145 pub 2.jpgScreenshot_145 pub 1.jpgLDM_fb_13 Melbourne.jpgart dt_sb_oct2012_fb_5023.jpgLife-Drawing sup.jpgCrucifixion_16_of_30.jpgFramed.jpg

I think this is the right place to put this. A member who wishes to remain anonymous has sent me some manips and a background context, based around the famous Goya images of 19th century war atrocities.

These women wonder about the subjects in the pictures. In this one most of the bodies are clearly long dead, some dismembered, but the young man on the left looks very fresh. How did he come to be there? Perhaps he was travelling on the road when he was seized, falsely accused of banditry, and condemned like the others. The picture shows him struggling against his bonds, his whole future in tatters, an innocent victim condemned to die like a criminal.
gallery of art  3.JPG

This woman's interest is sparked by the picture of a young man stripped naked and hung from a small tree, one of hundreds of anonymous victims of this terrible time of war and death. What is she thinking? Does she feel pity for him? Perhaps she is excited to see his body displayed like that. Perhaps she dreams of being hung naked and helpless like that herself?
gallery of art  2.JPG

Her eyes are drawn in, despite her cool exterior, her excitement is obvious. That man, a similar age to her, struggling on the tree, terrible and yet . . . she looks closer, tongue moistening her dry lips
gallery of art 1 (1).jpg

Public Display.jpgPunishment or performance art?

Art:

Hard to tell. It's indoors on a stage so I think this girl could be a performance artist. I imagine she walked out on stage with her assistants. She addresses the crowd and explains to them that she is to be crucified in such a manner that she cannot free herself. She is at the mercy of those watching. They will decide when she gets down--if at all. She assures the audience that they are indemnified of any harm to her. Talk about being willing to die for one's art! What does that say about her, or about us?

Punishment:

If it is public punishment, I think there'd be more look of terror or pain on her face; after all, she is not here willingly. Assuming she isn't condemned to death, she has to hang for a certain number of hours as punishment for some misdemeanor crime. The guards who marched her out on stage immediately after her conviction (no appeals!) ordered her to strip herself or suffer the consequence of having hours added to her punishment. Such humiliation! But it's part of her punishment. So she strips, crying as she does, unable to look at anyone. She hesitates when she's down to her underwear. She's reminded that if she fails to voluntarily strip extra hours of punishment await. She tries to turn away to finish her stripping but the guards force her to face the crowd as she removes her bra and then pulls down her panties and steps out of them. She tries to cover herself with an arm across her breasts and a hand over her pussy. She's warned again about extra hours of punishment. She stands naked and crying in front of the crowd facing the stage.

Only now does she notice the cross lying on the stage. Her terror is intense. She's ordered to lie down on the cross and stretch out her arms and legs so she can be tied. Again, if she refuses or resists, extra hours on the cross can be added. She tries her best to keep her legs together as she stretches her arms over the crossbeam and her legs along the upright. The guards quickly tie her wrists but then just to be cruel, it seems to her, they grab her legs by the ankles and pull them apart to give the crowd a good look at her. She screams and struggles before her feet are tied down. Did she get extra hours for an involuntary struggle?

She feels her cross being elevated and it is soon vertical. Her body drops and she feels the pain of hanging for the first time. She struggles against the ropes that bite into her flesh. Her chest rises and falls with heavy, deep breathing. Her breasts shudder with every exertion as she vainly tries to find a position that is tolerable. There is none, as she soon discovers.

There's a countdown clock on the far wall opposite her. She was given a six-hour crucifixion by the judge, but she sees to her horror that the countdown has been set to seven and a half hours! What the fuck? What did she do to get the added time? Was it when she briefly struggled when her legs were pulled apart? Maybe they think she didn't strip herself fast enough? Whatever! She's alone on the stage now with seven and a half hours of crucifixion to endure! She drops her head and cries out in humiliation and terror as her pain rapidly escalates towards unimagined agony.

She tries not to look at the clock as she hangs. But after what seems like an eternity, she notices that barely an hour has elapsed! Her pain is intense! Her muscles cramped and burning. Her body is slick with sweat. She hears crude comments about her breasts (yes, they are real!) and complaints about her attempts to keep her legs closed. How long can she preserve at least some dignity? How will she endure the remaining time?! And to make matters only worse, now she has to pee! Damn them for having her hydrate before her punishment began! Such pain! Such humiliation! She'll have to move away after this. She sees too many people in the crowd she knows. (Why are all my girlfriends here? And ex-boyfriends?) But her pictures will be all over the internet, as well as videos of her hanging. She lets her body slump on the cross. Cheers erupt as her thighs spread apart. Perhaps it'd be better if she dies. But try as she can, she cannot kill herself. Her body will not let her . . .

I really like this image. The idea of being publicly displayed in a helpless, humiliating nude condition thrills me somehow. I'd be angry and combative, not meek and terrified.

"Fuck you! Fuck all you miserable hypocrites."

So, what do you think? Do I favor performance art or punishment. You be my judge!:D:eek:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 71D11F72-7590-4B34-8DD6-1DA0F9E5BDFD.jpeg
    71D11F72-7590-4B34-8DD6-1DA0F9E5BDFD.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 76DF7A88-916F-48D4-B7C9-6955759870EE.jpeg
    76DF7A88-916F-48D4-B7C9-6955759870EE.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 92
  • BA2C368F-83C1-4A9D-8D15-4FE9C688EC59.jpeg
    BA2C368F-83C1-4A9D-8D15-4FE9C688EC59.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 93
  • E93AC767-7A01-4205-9D7F-600C03F2B196.jpeg