Assignment: Zilawe

Go to CruxDreams.com
How exactly are a you a rebel leader? If I recall correctly (and I wrote the chapter after all:D) you hung there blindfolded while they did the fighting and I was lying there dead. What kind of leadership is that?:rolleyes:

Maybe they thought the sight of me was inspiring? :rolleyes:

I should have taken an extra minute to say I loved the references to Barb wearing short skirts to flaunt her legs to impress and and get what she wants. Of course, 20 years ago when I had hot legs you would have NEVER caught me behaving in such a manner!

Attachments

• Bhanu-sri-mehra-hot-photos (9).jpg
    Bhanu-sri-mehra-hot-photos (9).jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 54
  • blond with crossed legs.jpg
    blond with crossed legs.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 47
  • crossed legs b.jpg
    crossed legs b.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 47
  • taylor legs crossed.jpg
    taylor legs crossed.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 42
  • ashley-madekwe-red-outfit.jpg
    ashley-madekwe-red-outfit.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 27.jpeg
    27.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 52b89dbbf2b5356857e2569ae9d6978e.jpg
    52b89dbbf2b5356857e2569ae9d6978e.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 49
I should have taken an extra minute to say I loved the references to Barb wearing short skirts to flaunt her legs to impress and and get what she wants. Of course, 20 years ago when I had hot legs you would have NEVER caught me behaving in such a manner!

Well, if you got it ... flaunt it ...;)

So I'm at the point in the story where Jerry is flying off to Zilawe and Barb has signed her confession and been raped.

I'm thinking that a journalist with a much greater public profile should get involved. This person could go to Zilawe and focus public attention on the story the way it deserves. It should be a woman, someone who could empathize with the sexual humiliation Barb has suffered.

I think I know just the gal. :devil:

Attachments

• Megyn kelly WP.jpg
    Megyn kelly WP.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 42
So I'm at the point in the story where Jerry is flying off to Zilawe and Barb has signed her confession and been raped.

I'm thinking that a journalist with a much greater public profile should get involved. This person could focus public attention on the story the way it deserves. It should be a woman, someone who could empathize with the sexual humiliating Barb has suffered.

And it so happens, she's looking for a job as of earlier today:firedevil:

Last edited:

I'm thinking that a journalist with a much greater public profile should get involved. This person could go to Zilawe and focus public attention on the story the way it deserves. It should be a woman, someone who could empathize with the sexual humiliation Barb has suffered.

Giggle snort .. I’d probably scratch her eyes out :rolleyes:

Molabayo Detention Center. December 18, 2017

Really loved this chapter. In fact my loins have tingled frequently since reading it yesterday as I keep imagining myself being transported naked in a van with a group of male prisoners. A fantasy that was inspired by this...

"The first light of day cast flickerings of light on the dark faces of the four male prisoners facing us. They were staring intently at our nakedness, and it wasn't hard to imagine what they might have had on their minds. So entranced was the guy directly across from me with what he must have thought to be an inviting little dark triangle between my thighs, that one might have suspected that he never saw one before. I pressed my knees together tightly and fixed him with a withering glare. There was little else I could do.

The hours and the miles passed by. And, as the sun beat down on the van from a cloudless sky, the temperature inside rose quickly. We were soon covered with sweat..."

With my wrists tied behind my back, my breasts would be swaying and bouncing freely as the van travels the rough road. I try to avoid the faces of the men as they openly gawk at my nude flesh. It occurs to me that this will be the last time they are this close to a naked woman for many years, and so they are taking full advantage of it. I'm just thankful their wrists are tied behind their backs as well. I nervously cross and uncross my legs, not sure which makes for a more inviting pose for the men. The attention is deeply degrading, yet I'm secretly aroused by it. Eventually, my nipples betray my secret by becoming rock hard and pointing outward. So now I'm giving these male prisoners even more to admire. This show may go on for hours. :D

Really loved this chapter. In fact my loins have tingled frequently since reading it yesterday as I keep imagining myself being transported naked in a van with a group of male prisoners. A fantasy that was inspired by this...

"The first light of day cast flickerings of light on the dark faces of the four male prisoners facing us. They were staring intently at our nakedness, and it wasn't hard to imagine what they might have had on their minds. So entranced was the guy directly across from me with what he must have thought to be an inviting little dark triangle between my thighs, that one might have suspected that he never saw one before. I pressed my knees together tightly and fixed him with a withering glare. There was little else I could do.

The hours and the miles passed by. And, as the sun beat down on the van from a cloudless sky, the temperature inside rose quickly. We were soon covered with sweat..."

With my wrists tied behind my back, my breasts would be swaying and bouncing freely as the van travels the rough road. I try to avoid the faces of the men as they openly gawk at my nude flesh. It occurs to me that this will be the last time they are this close to a naked woman for many years, and so they are taking full advantage of it. I'm just thankful their wrists are tied behind their backs as well. I nervously cross and uncross my legs, not sure which makes for a more inviting pose for the men. The attention is deeply degrading, yet I'm secretly aroused by it. Eventually, my nipples betray my secret by becoming rock hard and pointing outward. So now I'm giving these male prisoners even more to admire. This show may go on for hours. :D

That’s a nice addition. I like that. :p

Jackie, you have a filthy mind:smilie-devil: Set up a gofundme and I will happily contribute towards a ticket (one way of course) to Zilawe. :)

Back
Top Bottom