Attempted murder at the abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Andria is a beautiful young woman with only one thing on her mind; murdering Archbishop Despard Wragg III!

Months ago Andria’s sister Adelle was caught shoplifting from a delicatessen. She was condemned to death and was hanged to death in the market square to set an example.
bra 84.jpg
The hangman knows his work and Adelle suffered for more than a quarter hour before the noose strangled her.
bra 85.jpg
The archbishop was grateful that Adelle’s execution was so well done he congratulated the constable for the brutal execution of Adelle and promised him extra for his next payday.
bra 86.jpg
To further gloat Adelle’s hanging her body was left dangling from the noose until after nightfall. When Andria received the news of her sister’s horrible death she vowed to get revenge and kill the archbishop.

Andria knows the archbishop is one horny bastard and that she is… um… well endowed.
owp 309.jpeg
She easily gets into the abbey’s rectory and readies herself the archbishop’s visit. She places a dagger under her pillow and strips naked waiting to seduce the son of a bitch. She doesn’t even mind that she might have to have intercourse with him. It will be worth it to plunge the knife in his back and tear his heart apart!

There is a knock on Andria’s door and she takes a deep breath before saying “Come in.” She is fully expecting to see the archbishop but instead the guards Archer and Taurus walk in and they don’t look like this is friendly visit.

Andria asks “What the hell is going on?”
owp 314.jpg
“You are under arrest, Andria” Archer replies…

murdering Archbishop Despard Wragg
She should join the queue! :rolleyes:

Andria knows the archbishop is one horny bastard and that she is… um… well endowed.

She easily gets into the abbey’s rectory and readies herself the archbishop’s visit. She places a dagger under her pillow and strips naked waiting to seduce the son of a bitch. She doesn’t even mind that she might have to have intercourse with him.
It might even have been worth the knife in the heart.... but one has to keep these girls under control, or there'll be anarchy. :mad:

Unlike us men, women are most times obsessed with appearances. When you look at Wragg´s atavar, he seems like a wealthy and mighty but harmless and tame guy. So he makes a easy target, one could think.
:hanged: or :bash:, usually! :devil:

B192CE1C-C225-4E09-AEE5-ACD69D06EB18.jpeg Give Wraggie a break ... he’s just a harmless English dandy with a dungeon in the cellar. Absolutely harmless!!!

Andria is a beautiful young woman with only one thing on her mind; murdering Archbishop Despard Wragg III!
Always good to have goals, however misconceived.

An almost fatal combination. How could the Archbastard, er, Bishop resist?

instead the guards Archer and Taurus walk in and they don’t look like this is friendly visit
Curses! The plan has apparently failed. But how did they know, apart from the fact that Despard Wragg has never yet met a woman that didn't want to kill him?

Last edited:
In today’s times Andria’s arrest would be considered brutal. Huge metal dildos are rammed in her vagina and rectum then her body is wrapped and locked in chains immobilizing her.
chains 091.jpg
Andria has a good idea why she under arrest but wonders how they knew of her plan to kill the archbishop. Some time later she is taken from her dungeon cell and prepared to be scourged. Scourging is a horrible event but Andria’s is worse as it is delivered by a pair of nuns!
abbey 010.jpg
One works in front of Andria and the other from behind her. For the first half hour they flog her relentlessly without saying a word to Andria. Besides Andria’s screams the only sounds are the cracks of the whips on Andrea’s fresh!
nuns 58.gif (gif)
Andrea finally gives up and cries “Stop! Please stop! I confess! I came to kill the archbishop!”

Andrea is hustled back to her cell and place in chains again. She looks up at the guards Archer and Taurus and asks “How did you know why I came here?”

“You can’t hide from the Sisters of the Order of Penance and Punishment” Taurus replies.

“What happens to me now” Andrea asks.

“Once you confession is certified you will be taken to the gallows and hanged like your sister Adelle was!”

Andrea shudders in fear knowing her life is all but over!
chains 048.jpg

Andrea is brought before the court naked but for the irons binding her arms and legs. She is forced on her knees and the magistrate scolds down to her “Andrea, you have confessed to plotting to murder the archbishop. Your confession has been reviewed and the court has determined you will be hanged by your neck until dead. The sentence will be carried out two days from now. Have you anything to say to the court?”
With bold insolence Andrea says “I am sorry I failed to kill him!”
witch trial 012.jpg
Andrea is taken to a different cell that is smaller than the last. Its only luxury is the window that looks out on the town square… and the gallows!
The day before her execution Andrea watches as a noose is placed on the gallows’ derrick. Sacks filled with sand test the rope’s strength. By the way the men grunt lifting the sacks they weigh far more than she does. Andria knows when she is hanged the rope will not fail.
prison 028 a.jpg
The sacks not only test the gallows the show is to remind the condemned woman what her life is worth.
The next day one of the sisters of the Order of Penance and Punishment fetches Andria from her cell. Andria is dressed in a coarse gown and cap and is led from the rank dingy cell. She asks if she has been pardoned. The nun laughs and says “No, dear girl, we need to clean you before you are hanged naked from the gallows.”
nuns 67.jpg

Archer and Taurus! :D

:risas3:
They are working to vindicate this wench's attempt to kill you... a bit of patience, please! Now read on...

Andrea is forced to bathe with not only the nun watching but the lecherous guards Taurus and Archer leeringly watched. When she finished bathing she dried off and reached for the simple gown she had worn before she bathed. Taurus stopped her and tied her wrists crossed behind her back while Archer fixed an iron collar around her neck. He scolds Andrea saying “You have worn your last clothing. You hang naked!”
The iron collar has a stout chain attached and Andrea is led the long way through the village. Besides her bindings her body is bare as she is marched to the gallows.
death walk 012.jpg
It is a humiliating trek for Andrea. Townsfolk gaze at her naked body and yell lewd remarks as she passes on her death walk to the gallows. Ahead the gallows grows larger with each step she takes.
The march to the gallows both brings the convict to her execution and shames her as she walks naked to her death. When Andrea gets to the stairs of the gallows the collar is removed and she is ordered to climb the steps. Andrea refuses to voluntarily climb the stairs to gallows. Her resistance is met by strong hands that force her up the stairs to meet the hang man.
hang 798.jpg
Andrea knows there is no avoiding her hanging but she is not going to easily accommodate them stringing her up by her neck. But her resistance is overcome with strong guards and Andrea is quickly standing on the stool. She looks in amazement at the thick rope hanging before her face.
hang 825.jpg
Andrea cringes as the noose is pulled around her neck and cinched down.
hang 826.jpg
The hangman steps down and Andrea stands readied to be hanged… Well, she may not think so. The gallows platform is 4 meters above the square’s paving and Andrea stands on a stool almost a meter above its deck. Now there is no escape from her hanging…
hang 792.jpg

The gallows platform is 4 meters above the square’s paving and Andrea stands on a stool almost a meter above its deck. Now there is no escape from her hanging…
Hope she doesn't suffer from vertigo! :eek:

I stand naked, bound, and noosed on the stool that wobbles below my feet. I came to kill Archbishop Wragg and have failed. My execution is fair and just. I am just not ready to die!
hang 666.jpg
I am not spared by the speeches that extoll the need for my hanging. So be it! Get it done. I am tired of being mocked and taunted. The crowd below is aching to see me hanged.
hang 828.jpg
To me my only sin is Archbishop Wragg still lives! How long must I stand here and take this abuse? Kick the stool away and kill me.
-Andrea

All the protocol leading up to Andrea’s hanging is completed. In moments the abbey’s church bell will toll making the new hour. Andrea has been standing on the wobbly stool for more than a half hour, naked but for the ropes binding her wrists and the noose around her neck she is about to be hanged with…
Crap! I don’t like standing bare before this crowd but when that bell stops ringing I will be hanged. The crowd below has grown silent anticipating my hanging as much as I am dreading it! The last toll rings out and I look to see the hangman approach the stool. He raises his foot to kick the stool from beneath my feet!
hang 827.jpg
He calls up and says “Enjoy the ride, Andrea.”
I feel the stool tipping over and cry out “Don’t kill me!”

hang 829.jpg
Andrea’s plea is ignored. The stool falls away and Andrea begins to fall!
hang 831.jpg

Oh, damn, they have hanged me! Why can I still breathe and why are those bastards down there cheering? They are killing me!
hang 699.jpg
-Andrea

Clear lucid thoughts fade quickly from Andrea’s mind. Still able to gasp for air she is experiencing the torture of hanging her sister had suffered months before. The convicts all do a dance as they are hanged. Each one is different yet much the same as they struggle to avoid the slowly closing noose.
hang 832.jpg
Andrea is no exception. The body that supported her hangs from the noose conspiring with the rope to slowly squeeze her neck shut. Five minutes have passed, and Andrea still gasps to breathe though it is becoming as each moment passes. She looks down and wonders how the crowd could be enjoying her horrific death. Andrea seems to have forgotten how much she enjoyed watching convicts being hanged.
hang 694.jpg
Ten minutes have gone by and Andrea’s labor to breathe has become more difficult with each passing moment. For a moment she thinks of her sister Adelle and what a horrible death she suffered but then she remembers she is dying the same way!
hang 698.jpg
Piss trickles from her bare loins as the pain overwhelms her. Andrea can still gasp for small breaths but they are harder to come by. She looks down as her breasts heave on her chest but no air can pass the noose. Andrea feels her lungs burn with stale air that will not sustain her much longer. She doesn’t even know her bladder has let go and she pisses before the crowd.
hang 833.jpg

One learns that hiring accomplished craftsmen yields superb results. In this case the Cruxton Abbey hired a skilled hangman to execute Andrea. Much to the delight of the crowd Andrea has been hanged for more than a third of an hour and she is still thrashing trying to survive the noose slowly closing around neck. There is no rational with her legs flailing around trying to find something to stand on.
hang 835.jpg
I look down… the deck is just out of reach… I can hardly breathe… I think I am dying…
-Andrea

hang 834.jpg
Andrea is running out of breath, figuratively and literally. She has pulled in the last gasp of air that will pass the noose squeezing her neck shut. Her lungs begin to burn as she can’t exhale either. Her thrashing is reduced to small quivers and her stomach flutters as she tries futilely to breathe. Her bladder lets loose and a river of her piss splatters on the gallows’ deck.
hang 833.jpg
Andrea’s eyes roll up. Nearly a half hour has passed. The convict Andrea is dead.
hang 290.jpg
The privileged citizens climbed the stairs to the gallows to see Andrea’s body hanging by her neck. A half hour ago she was an embarrassed naked woman waiting to be hanged. They admire her nude body dangling by her neck. They don’t get too close. Andrea has pissed and crapped as she hanged.
hang 836.jpg
Later that evening Andrea’s noose is opened, and her body drops with a thud onto the gallows’ deck. Her body lies with her wrists still tied behind her back on top of her own excrement. It is not uncomfortable. She is dead now.
bodies 011.jpg
They leave her on the deck overnight. There is no need to pay extra for her to be buried that evening. Put in her grave tomorrow.
hang 287.jpg
Don’t look for the grave marker. She was just a condemned convict…
The end….

Back
Top Bottom