Aurelia Crucifixion (animation)

Go to CruxDreams.com
H

hornet1ba

First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I've moved the film to my account. You can see it here.Melissa.

Mel

First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I don’t know who you are. You seemed to arrive on the scene a few months ago with static renders, assembled in a number of series, that were both imaginative and of excellent quality. This was especially true given your indication that you were relatively new to the art and science of 3D rendering.

The only previous crux animations I am aware of are by Ramon and Jedakk. Ramon’s (available on his paysite, “Female Christ In Art”) are evolving stylistically, demonstrate increasing proficiency, tend to be more artistic then realistic, and are as erotic as hell.

Jedakk’s Sabina animations are masterpieces of kinesiology in their representation of the actual neuromuscular reactions involved in the victim attempting to raise herself for respiratory relief. Like everything Jedakk does, they are meticulously researched and rendered. They are also incredibly stimulating. The 19 second Sabina animation initiated my online crux journey and identity and I would hate to admit how many hours I spent looking for her creator.

Jedakk’s rendering work is beautiful, intensely seductive, and has undergone stylistic evolution as well, with Sabina 1, 2, and now 3. His superb literary ability adds a very thick layer of icing to the cake with both first person narrative and highly imaginative storylines. My only critique would be the disconnect between the victim’s expressions and the ceaseless agony of the cross, somewhat distantly and clinically described in “Serpent’s Eye,” and far more realistically expressed in “Faithful Sayings.” Thus Sabina’s delightfully coy expression at times seems out of place with what is or actually has been done to her. What I understand to be time consuming “postproduction” work, blood, sweat, dirt, crown of thorns, etc. is lacking in comparison to the master in that area, Slanece. Jastrow’s most recent work is devoting more attention to these “details of torture and incredible physical duress” as well. It is often postulated that the effect of the incomprehensible pain, hopelessness, and finality of her situation on the victim’s psyche could result in her precipitous descent into insanity. Regardless, the work of these people, to plagiarize the broadly knowledgeable Apostate, nukes my limbic system.

Your piece, more than any other I have seen, most closely approximates the undulations and writhing that is so accurately, succinctly, and erotically expressed in “The Beauty of Crucifixion” by Tarquinius Rex. It is simply stunning. I was often amazed by the similarity of the physical gyrations and oral expressions of women in labor to the same gyrations and expressions during the activity that resulted in their current condition. So too Auriela’s squirming and heaving on the cross undeniably and unmistakably mirror the orgastic rhythms associated with the usual (?) culmination of sexual activity.

But I am experiencing increasing discomfort with sincere, verbal expressions of gratitude for contributions like these. The artists keep a sharp eye on the bottom line, with Jedakk recently commenting on the view/comment ratio and QuoVadis/Jastrow wondering if it was all worth it relative to the lack of expressed appreciation. Consistent with my plebian status, my only proposed solution is financial. Put work like this in a pay section, either on a membership or download basis. It should be simple with Paypal. I know artists don’t do it for money and they certainly won’t get rich. But all uniformly comment on the time, effort, and processing requirements for such work. I was planning on looking into it but that kind of commitment is simply not consistent with the reality of the current situation of any number of members. Buy for those who can, and have the ability, a faster CPU, more capable GPU, or more sophisticated software would result in a less laborious, more efficient output of higher quality work. Would I pay $40, 50, 60 for HD download of Auriela’s crucifixion or the complete set of Jedakk’s most recent Sabina renders? How quickly can you say Paypal.

Face it guys, the 3D world is rapidly progressing. Take a look at Epoch’s renders, his “dynamic comic viewer,” and his financial model. The crux world sure has the talent. I just want to ensure it has all the tools as well.

Thanks to all for the pleasure afforded by your remarkable work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know who you are. You seemed to arrive on the scene a few months ago with static renders, assembled in a number of series, that were both imaginative and of excellent quality. This was especially true given your indication that you were relatively new to the art and science of 3D rendering.

The only previous crux animations I am aware of are by Ramon and Jedakk. Ramon’s (available on his paysite, “Female Christ In Art”) are evolving stylistically, demonstrate increasing proficiency, tend to be more artistic then realistic, and are as erotic as hell.

Jedakk’s Sabina animations are masterpieces of kinesiology in their representation of the actual neuromuscular reactions involved in the victim attempting to raise herself for respiratory relief. Like everything Jedakk does, they are meticulously researched and rendered. They are also incredibly stimulating. The 19 second Sabina animation initiated my online crux journey and identity and I would hate to admit how many hours I spent looking for her creator.

Jedakk’s rendering work is beautiful, intensely seductive, and has undergone stylistic evolution as well, with Sabina 1, 2, and now 3. His superb literary ability adds a very thick layer of icing to the cake with both first person narrative and highly imaginative storylines. My only critique would be the disconnect between the victim’s expressions and the ceaseless agony of the cross, somewhat distantly and clinically described in “Serpent’s Eye,” and far more realistically expressed in “Faithful Sayings.” Thus Sabina’s delightfully coy expression at times seems out of place with what is or actually has been done to her. What I understand to be time consuming “postproduction” work, blood, sweat, dirt, crown of thorns, etc. is lacking in comparison to the master in that area, Slanece. Jastrow’s most recent work is devoting more attention to these “details of torture and incredible physical duress” as well. It is often postulated that the effect of the incomprehensible pain, hopelessness, and finality of her situation on the victim’s psyche could result in her precipitous descent into insanity. Regardless, the work of these people, to plagiarize the broadly knowledgeable Apostate, nukes my limbic system.

Your piece, more than any other I have seen, most closely approximates the undulations and writhing that is so accurately, succinctly, and erotically expressed in “The Beauty of Crucifixion” by Tarquinius Rex. It is simply stunning. I was often amazed by the similarity of the physical gyrations and oral expressions of women in labor to the same gyrations and expressions during the activity that resulted in their current condition. So too Auriela’s squirming and heaving on the cross undeniably and unmistakably mirror the orgastic rhythms associated with the usual (?) culmination of sexual activity.

But I am experiencing increasing discomfort with sincere, verbal expressions of gratitude for contributions like these. The artists keep a sharp eye on the bottom line, with Jedakk recently commenting on the view/comment ratio and QuoVadis/Jastrow wondering if it was all worth it relative to the lack of expressed appreciation. Consistent with my plebian status, my only proposed solution is financial. Put work like this in a pay section, either on a membership or download basis. It should be simple with Paypal. I know artists don’t do it for money and they certainly won’t get rich. But all uniformly comment on the time, effort, and processing requirements for such work. I was planning on looking into it but that kind of commitment is simply not consistent with the reality of the current situation of any number of members. Buy for those who can, and have the ability, a faster CPU, more capable GPU, or more sophisticated software would result in a less laborious, more efficient output of higher quality work. Would I pay $40, 50, 60 for HD download of Auriela’s crucifixion or the complete set of Jedakk’s most recent Sabina renders? How quickly can you say Paypal. For example, a copy of “The Greek Girls” is available for download from a free adult comic site known as SVS Comics. The catch is you have to pay for accelerated download. I wonder if Apostate and Jastrow have given copyright permission or are receiving any cut.

Face it guys, the 3D world is rapidly progressing. Take a look at Epoch’s renders, his “dynamic comic viewer,” and his financial model. The crux world sure has the talent. I just want to ensure it has all the tools as well.

Thanks to all for the pleasure afforded by your remarkable work.

Thank you robn13 for your complete and sincere critics of my work.

I'm just a retired blue collar worker with too much time on my hand;)
I also got a good pension and i'm not comfortable with the concept of having people pay for what i do as a hobby.

To tell you the truth i'm amazed myself at the results of my work.......

Hornet1ba

Thank you robn13 for your complete and sincere critics of my work.

I'm just a retired blue collar worker with too much time on my hand;)
I also got a good pension and i'm not comfortable with the concept of having people pay for what i do as a hobby.

To tell you the truth i'm amazed myself at the results of my work.......

Hornet1ba

Got it! And appreciate your POV. (With all the cliffs appearing here, I hope your pension is in a Swiss account!)

I LOVE these 3D animations! And yours is right at the top of the heap, stylistically, artistically (with the Celtic crosses in the back), and especially in terms of your capture of movement. That overhead shot of her musculature simply made me giggle it was so good. I certainly hope you get the recognition you deserve and are encouraged to continue.

Do you have Jedakk's videos? If not I can send.

Thanks again.

Here is the link in a text file: (can be open by members only)
Copy and paste the link in your browser.
Hornet1ba
Hands down the best I've seen yet. The view from atop and from the rear were simply magnificent and often left out completely. Scary to think you might even get better. I'd say this piece sets a precedence. Bravo!

Are you getting the idea Mr. Hornet? Hero status in one fell swoop! Praise from Yusseby is high praise indeed.

I downloaded your masterpiece and processed it with an enhancement program called Vreveal. It's idiot proof which is why I can use it. I saved it in 1080p. The file size went from 75MB to 595MB! I would never repost it anywhere without your express permission, but I wish you could see it now full screen. I'm registered with uploaded and deposit files and I will try to learn how to send it to you. Also, if you have not seen Jedakk's animation, register for Crux Foundation and it is in the excellent archive section. Ramon's work is copyrighted and I strongly believe in that sanctity. But for a modest price you could join and see it all. (By the way, Quoom has dabbled in animation as well, complete with muscular cramping afflicting the poor Trojan Queen.) Will send you that short segment as I have seen it freely available elsewhere.

I remain blown away by Auriela's expressions and the realism of her undulating muscular movements. It's hard enough to render but to capture it so convincingly requires a very keen eye. Leaving her on the ground to capture the initial shock and comprehension of her situation was, again, inspired. It is entirely medically possible that a certain number of victims were put into an actual state of neurogenic shock, normally associated with a transected spinal cord , from the assault of the initial nailing. They would not have lasted long, especially when placed upright.

Point is, your realism is masterful. I don't have any apple gear, but you could still call me a fanboy. :D

Video terribly true. Disturbing the details (way of breathing, body movements, posture of the hands, mouth always open to "air hunger"). Lacking the final touch: the loss of urine, but does not change the drama of the product.

Are you getting the idea Mr. Hornet? Hero status in one fell swoop! Praise from Yusseby is high praise indeed.

I downloaded your masterpiece and processed it with an enhancement program called Vreveal. It's idiot proof which is why I can use it. I saved it in 1080p. The file size went from 75MB to 595MB! I would never repost it anywhere without your express permission, but I wish you could see it now full screen. I'm registered with uploaded and deposit files and I will try to learn how to send it to you. Also, if you have not seen Jedakk's animation, register for Crux Foundation and it is in the excellent archive section. Ramon's work is copyrighted and I strongly believe in that sanctity. But for a modest price you could join and see it all. (By the way, Quoom has dabbled in animation as well, complete with muscular cramping afflicting the poor Trojan Queen.) Will send you that short segment as I have seen it freely available elsewhere.

I remain blown away by Auriela's expressions and the realism of her undulating muscular movements. It's hard enough to render but to capture it so convincingly requires a very keen eye. Leaving her on the ground to capture the initial shock and comprehension of her situation was, again, inspired. It is entirely medically possible that a certain number of victims were put into an actual state of neurogenic shock, normally associated with a transected spinal cord , from the assault of the initial nailing. They would not have lasted long, especially when placed upright.

Point is, your realism is masterful. I don't have any apple gear, but you could still call me a fanboy. :D

Thank you again robn13
I do have my video in 720p (1280x720- 4094kbps) YouTube compress videos a lot to reduce bandwidth:-( i would prefer that you don't repost my video please.

I have seen Kedakk's animation and was actually inspired by it! (could i do something like that?)i'm a big fan of 3d animations but i though that you had to create all the 3d models from scratch in the scene!
After that i did download the free version of Daz Studio following Ascanio advice,i then realised that there was a lot of pre-made figures available:Auriela is actually Victoria4.2 :) once you learn how to use the program its actually like playing with dolls in 3d.......

I also did spend a lot of time searching the web for free content,i did cheat a little bit for the expressions:i used some premade one already done by someone else,i just apply them at different place in the timeline;)

I have not seen Quoom Trojan Queen animation i'm interrested,but i know of his (or her?) work and like it a lot.

I though about joining Crux Foundation but never did:)

Hornet1ba

Absolutely brilliant piece of work. The movements on the cross are superb and as already stated the view down her body from the top was breathtaking. That's going to be a difficult one to surpass.

Extremely well done. If that is your first animation you got the 'hang' of it very quickly!!!

Tree

face expessions are much improved. i am looking forward when our resident experts adopt thi technoligy

Back
Top Bottom