Avator's stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, i post here in my thread (https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/3d-art-nightmares.9381/) since many month and there are many free examples. Additionally, i sell my stories for small money (1-3 Dollar for Stories with 100-150 images and text) on gumroad and renderotica and now also on cubebrush.
So, if you interested, here are the links:
gumroad
guillotine_cover.jpgtorturer_cover.jpgfarm_of_death_cover.jpg nearly 50 stories and growing

renderotica (don't forget to enable gore, otherwise you will not see my stories)
adultery_cover.jpgcover_ling-chi.jpgfire-and-ice_cover.jpg same content as in gumroad, but the stories are packed to PDF's

cubebrush
cannon_cover.jpgcover_orc-kill.jpg same content as in the other portals, but here i'm beginning to add the stories. Here paypal is enabled, in gumroad paypal is no longer possible because of adult content.

So, i will add more content to this shops and will also post some free images here in the forum, because of the very nice community. So, if you are interested, have a look. And don't forget, these stories are fantasy pulp fiction stories and in reality, respect each other.

Greetings Avator

Back
Top Bottom