Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_oxekd42E6S1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg

The ever-so-lovely Ash Hollywood! She does the domme thing real well, and prolifically, too!

One of my fave BTS scenes is with her and her good real-life friend Aiden Ashley. Aiden is saying how awesome it is to work with people she loves in real life. Then, Ash looks at the decor and says "These decorations look like you got them at the dollar store."

Aiden says "Shut up!" and gives Ashe the cutest of little play-smacks!

The ever-so-lovely Ash Hollywood! She does the domme thing real well, and prolifically, too!

One of my fave BTS scenes is with her and her good real-life friend Aiden Ashley. Aiden is saying how awesome it is to work with people she loves in real life. Then, Ash looks at the decor and says "These decorations look like you got them at the dollar store."

Aiden says "Shut up!" and gives Ashe the cutest of little play-smacks!

;) :)

Fun to have by all even when in isolation ;)

tumblr_ows421WYyl1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg
Reminds me of the 80's chicks-behind-bars flick Lust For Freedom. The heroine, a wrongly convicted cop, is in isolation. Another inmate, a lifer, hears the heroine making noise. The lifer shouts out "Not pleasuring yourself, are you? If the warden catches you, she'll make you do it in front of her!"

That inspires a punishment for the one above, a much subtler punishment.

Grab her by all fours.

Haul her to another room.

Bind her spreadeagled to a bed.

Then put a fully charged vibrator between her tits.

Then turn the vibrator on.

Then enjoy the hours of pure pleasure as she screams and thrashes and curses in efforts to get the pulsating vibrator to her super horny, super turned-on crotch.

To add to her agony and humiliation, start a pool with the other guards on whether or not she will be able to get the vibrator to her clit before the battery runs out.

Back
Top Bottom