Bad Day For Serverius' Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Centurion, where do you lead these women? - To their crucification outside the walls. - What had these cute girls done? - Their master Serverius had been found slain in his bedroom! - And these three slaves did the crime? - Don't know which bitch is guilty , but what the heck, when a Roman Master is killed by only one of his slaves , all of them are guilty and get crucified. You should know Roman Law. Now let's go on with these sluts! 29.jpg
Marcia, you lazy slut. Up with your ass! Your bosom friends Nurcia and Cilia are waiting to get nailed on the patibulum. Or do you want that I tear off your tit?
30.jpg

Time to raise your cross Nurcia, you rested long enough on the ground!
35.gif
Before nailing the feet of that slut Marcia, let's give her a little help from her Roman friends, har,har! Put her cunt on a
nice cornu! - Ouch, no, not that, aaargh! - Make no fuzz, bitch, with the cornu you will last two days longer on the cross!
Oh, we expect no thanks but stop howling like a stabbed sow!
36.jpg

Time to raise your cross Nurcia, you rested long enough on the ground!
View attachment 82565
Before nailing the feet of that slut Marcia, let's give her a little help from her Roman friends, har,har! Put her cunt on a
nice cornu! - Ouch, no, not that, aaargh! - Make no fuzz, bitch, with the cornu you will last two days longer on the cross!
Oh, we expect no thanks but stop howling like a stabbed sow!
View attachment 82566

Wow!! These two are erectionable....... errr......I mean excellent.

Now that we have nailed the sluts' feet, they will be able to perform a good riding on their crosses!
37.JPG
Mighty Gods! Stop my pain... I can't bear it no longer ... Centurion, pity, give me a quick death, pleeese! - You stupid bitch, crucification is a penalty to make suffer the condemned , you did the crime, now pay the dime!
37a.JPG
Hurry up to raise the last cross of this bunch of master slayers! Sun gets high and I like to take a rest in the taverna's shadow. -Your orders Centurion! The bitches now can begin their cross ride!
38.jpg

Now that we have nailed the sluts' feet, they will be able to perform a good riding on their crosses!
View attachment 83771
Mighty Gods! Stop my pain... I can't bear it no longer ... Centurion, pity, give me a quick death, pleeese! - You stupid bitch, crucification is a penalty to make suffer the condemned , you did the crime, now pay the dime!
View attachment 83772
Hurry up to raise the last cross of this bunch of master slayers! Sun gets high and I like to take a rest in the taverna's shadow. -Your orders Centurion! The bitches now can begin their cross ride!
View attachment 83773
Hello Magistermaxi,
Thanks kindly for your exciting images, posted on Tuesday. I particularly enjoyed the third posting where 3 female victims have/are being crucified; it is the most stimulating imagery I've seen in quite a while. The postures and placement of the merciless Romans adds realism to an already stirring image. The "crucified-women" models have been manipulated most effectively. Do they, themselves, view these amended images of their luscious body forms, I wonder?
One point which I find fascinating is the rope guides, affixed to the top of each stipes. I have never seen such devices portrayed in this particular use before. If similar devices were (sometimes/often?) used to raise the patibulum, to which the agonised victim had already been nailed, that makes understanding the physics involved in raising the patibulum to the desired height or assembled, laden cross upright much easier (for me) to understand. Truly great work!
Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Back
Top Bottom