Bad News. Very Bad News.

Go to CruxDreams.com
God bless you IM,we all greve for you and we will all miss you very much.
MAY THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET YOU,MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK,MAY THE SUN SHINE WARM UPON YOUR FACE,AND UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND!GOD BLESS YOU!

Hi Connie, That is an old Irish blessing we know well. I suspect you have some Irish blood like me.
Here's a video clip. I think we should have a Makar party to celebrate his time with us...what do others think?

When I first typed 'crucifixion' into my search engine a few years ago and waded through the hundreds religiou images, Makar's work was some of the very first that I found pertaining to crucifixion as something other than a means of execution and more in line with my personal crux fantasies.

Makar's images showed me that crux well done, transcends gender and many of the pictures posted above form a treasured part of my collection. He will live on with us through his crux creations . -GR

This is unexpected !
I always hoped that one day I could visit you all in Moscow,...
But there has always be boycotting all over the past years !

Whatever we wanted 12 years ago with "Crux", we succeeded in reaching lot more.

That might be the reason to let it all behind in the hands of others,
and to go do something else,...

Dear All,

That's a bad new. My condolences to his family and his friends. What happened ?

St-Pierre

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 20
I added the news on top in the shops !

If I remember well, it was I who told imagemaker and Makar
to get in touch with eachother, to work together.

Perhaps Makar was the mastermind behind cruxdreams and this forum,
but for what I have seen, it is imagemaker doing all the work.

It is now all in your hands, like it always was under Makar's guidance.
This means you are ready to continue without guidance,...

I am wondering if this was expected (sickness, old age)
or was it a surprise (like car accident).
Surprise is more shock then expected !

This will happen to all of us someday,...
When we go, Makar will be waiting with a whole new set of photos and movies !
Perhaps even the kind of movie where we can enter the scene (non-material world !?) !

There is a shock, of course, ... and we all deal with it our own way !

Remember Taryn who died in the twin towers 10 years ago !
We had discussions with her for two years, suddenly she was gone,
suddenly 10 years have past, suddenly Makar is gone !

It is the end of an era of 12 full years,...
and the beginning of new era !
For those who were with us,...

Truly terrible news. I was already feeling down this weekend, and this was a further blow. A loss to his family and friends, so relatively young, there is no replacing someone like Makar. My sincere condolences to those close to him.

Makar was a part of my life for over a decade, not a close friend, but an ever present figure, and a towering talent in the creation of crux imagery. He will be missed.

Phlebas

Flowers to his funeral ???

This might have been a hobby for him,
something his family new nothing about,...
You might cause a scandal by sending flowers,...
you do not know that !

I hope imagemaker has access to his computer,
imagine his mother finds all the crux stuff !

From Jedakk:
My younger son, who is a few weeks shy of 43 himself, recently lost his girlfriend in a car wreck. He asked me if you ever get used to losing people. I told him that it's different for everyone, but for me, I'm reconciled to the fact that our stay on this earth is temporary and will end at some point whether we're ready or not. Those of us who remain behind have no choice but to say goodbye and move on, carrying only memories with us. And over time, even those will fade, along with some of the pain, but not all of it.

It's like that old Anglo-Saxon saying, something like "A bird flies into the mead hall, pauses briefly in the light and warmth, and then is gone into the darkness. We don't know from whence it came nor to where it goes." And so it is. We are privileged to share our lives with people for a limited time, and like Makar, they fly away somewhere that we cannot follow.

Jedakk

Lof of people are shocked of the news that Makar has died !

Lot of people want to do something,
like sending flowers or giving condoleances to somebody !

Since we are an online community, that is not possible !

But there is something you can do !

You can start building a Makar temple,... a memorial stone,
an online memorial stone,...

One page were you express your grief,
using text, photos, whatever you can think of !
One webpage to leave in cyberspace as remembrance,..

Those single page websites, will float in cyberspace for years,...
leaving people a hint to find out who Makar ever was !!!

I can start by giving you

Oh, what sad news - so verry sad news!
Let me offer my sincere condolences to all who loved himand who knew him personally.
I also know what it means to losse a verry near person (since 2 1/2 jears), so...

May God bless him - R.I.P., Makar!

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Today we buried Makar.
There were many people and many flowers.
He was only 43 years old. Sudden cardiac arrest.
I gave the family Makar your deepest condolences.

But life goes on. We will try to live without Makar. But he will always be in my heart.

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Today we buried Makar.
There were many people and many flowers.
He was only 43 years old. Sudden cardiac arrest.
I gave the family Makar your deepest condolences.

But life goes on. We will try to live without Makar. But he will always be in my heart.
it is so difficult to believe it, but...................... and yes we must go on.
thx imagemaker and if i can do something............................... it is me a pleasure
hans

Hi Connie, That is an old Irish blessing we know well. I suspect you have some Irish blood like me.
Here's a video clip. I think we should have a Makar party to celebrate his time with us...what do others think?
Hi Mel,Im still in shock as Im sure we all are I chose that blessing for him because Im half irish.I think your idea is great to celebrate his life and his time with us,I don't think he would want us to mourn,I will help in anyway I can!Love to you and all!

As one who admired his work and beeen guided by it and maniped it too , I can only with well to his family and friends....

Back
Top Bottom