Bad News. Very Bad News.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today, the ninth day after the death of Makar.
By tradition, the Russian Orthodox Church, we remember the Makar and drink a glass of vodka for the repose of his soul.
proost (dutch) skol, santé

I want to send my most authentic condolences for our dear friend Makar.

I think everybody here can say that he was a real artist, a very good photographer and video director and, above all, a brave pioneer in the field of depicting the female crucifiction.

Besides we should also remember that in his daily life he was a professor so a man of knowledge and culture.

We will always miss him and remember him with admiration for his works and friendship for his long active partecipation from the early crux group to the present crux forums.

Arrivederci caro amico! Do svidania dorogoi drug!

Fellow crux friends;

I am so sorry to hear of Makr's demise.
It is hard to image one can feel a void in ones life for someone I never met, yet I do.
Makar, even when we flirted was always a gentleman, a man who could look into my soul and tease me about what was there even at a long distance.
He was kind and encouraging even when my stories weren't good.
There were times in the past when he came to my defense when I was having issues with another member.
And there were time he chastized me (privately) when I was out of line.

I had a standing invitation that if I ever wanted to be crucified to come see him and he'd work with me on it.
Yet he never asked for a nude photo nor personal information.

We were able to talk philosophy, sex, torment and even have disagreements and yet remain friends.

A final kiss my friend, maybe we'll meet in the great beyond and final meet the face of the stranger who was my friend.

willowfall

welcome back

yes, lovely to see your avatar again, Willowfall,
and to read your beautiful tribute to Makar.

As an Italian it's a very sad moment for me, we lost a motorbike driver on sunday , as a motorsport fan last week Dan Wheldon , and now i noticced also this.
To me those events has been like a sword in my chest, it's hard to comment such things...
All i can say is We will miss you and an italian espression "Addio e grazie di tutto"

I'm a new member. I grieve at the loss of the founder of this great website, where liked minded folks can meet. I did not know the founder, but I grieve at this loss. My condolences to the website administrators.
I just lost a dear and trusted friend last week. He was a fellow bondage lover. I do dearly love a beautiful woman tied up.
So did he! He passed away last week. I'll miss him.
And, I'll miss our founding father. My condolences to the website administrators.

God bless you Makar,we all greve for you and we will all miss you very much.
MAY THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET YOU,MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK,MAY THE SUN SHINE WARM UPON YOUR FACE,AND UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND!GOD BLESS YOU!
Amen.

heard and saw nothing about his date of death therefore this tribute (the beginning)

Attachments

• 0001-01.JPG
    0001-01.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 0002-02.JPG
    0002-02.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 0003-03.JPG
    0003-03.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 0004-04.JPG
    0004-04.JPG