Bald Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
I love girls hair. I like it short, I like it long, I like it messy, and I like it groomed. So I thought for a long time that I did not like bald girls, but them there are the two pictures below. They look so pitiful and bare, that I love them, because they truly have nothing. This is consistent with the themes of humiliation and helplessness, but most of the time it doesn't work, cause hair is one of the most important aspects of a girls beauty.

So, your opinion on bald girls?
Last_cigarette_before_getting_the_chair.jpg
15.jpg

I love beautiful hair on a girl (only on the head please - nobody should EVER have hair anywhere else), so bald girls are not really my thing, but sometimes I have seen lesbian humiliation videos in which one girl has all her hair cut off and then her head shaved and that was very erotic, so there is always something of a turnon in such things :)

But for myself, I like head hair on a girl. Doesn't matter so much if it's short or long as long as it's clean and beautiful.

If a woman is naked ... she's naked, naked and shaved if it is naked twice. In addition there is also the humiliation. The woman in the story always has long hair. The cut was reserved to the nuns who had humiliated their femininity and the condemned, so that the hair cut is an additional element of suffering. They are not bad instead hairs in the underarms and legs. "They smell of wild" of "primitive" In short, a very naive woman. On the pubis no doubt: completely shaved. Wax?...yes!!

when my wife went through chemo (she fine, thank you) she lost all her hair and she looked as beautiful without as she does with.

also I read in "Is Paris Burning?" that in France it was not uncommon to shave the heads of women who had sympathized or comforted the Germans during the occupation.

It's also a good way to keep up with slaves that tend to try to run away...

bald tumblr_lgcidg9ZFv1qdxp2no1_500.jpg bald imagesCAH91ID3.jpg

Tree

when my wife went through chemo (she fine, thank you) she lost all her hair and she looked as beautiful without as she does with.

also I read in "Is Paris Burning?" that in France it was not uncommon to shave the heads of women who had sympathized or comforted the Germans during the occupation.

View attachment 93161 View attachment 93160

Tree

They are two different arguments and which do not involve the imagination, as these instead of our dissertations. The first (chemo) is a serious psychological problem linked to the action of drugs that prevent the duplication of the cell. The hair is a cell. Those present they fall, the new does not grow as long as there is the action of the drug, the woman goes over the problem (best that man): it is used to change (short, long, bob, etc). Usually after the chemo she keeps short hair because "I like myself more" ... and they are right!
The other concerns the "collaboration horizontale" as it was called by the French resistance and was a public humiliation reserved for those women who had betrayed his country by going to bed (horizontal) with the enemy.

View attachment 93161 View attachment 93160

Tree
not only in France but in my country, in Belgium and in the most European countries was it common

It 's true: throughout Europe (Belgium, Holland, former Yugoslavia, Italy, Greece ...) usually scissors and clipper manual machine. Were brought to the streets half naked and people had fun. Bad times. Of the rest they paid to have lived five years in luxury while his countrymen suffered from the bombs, the Gestapo, the hunger and the cold, or worse, the concentration camps. There the women shaving was the rule: the hair was used to isolate the submarine pipes.
I've already voted, of course ... shaved

Hair is not always what makes a woman beautiful. I like longer hair on women, but if the woman's facial features are good, she will look good with very little hair or bald. I give you an example with these pictures. This woman has such a beautiful face that having very little hair does not take anything away from her beauty. Of course she has other outstanding attributes.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This young lady decided, against her rich daddy's wishes, to get her nose, nipples, and navel pierced. The big mistake however was she brazenly charged the piercing and jewelry to daddy's credit card.

Daddy had her sent to the convent of the Order of Penance and Punishment...

cuffs 42.jpg

Where her long glorious hair was shorn off...
bald 006.jpg
...and she would remain incarcerated there doing hard labor...
bald 003 a.jpg
...for a duration until her hair grew back to its same length...

Tree

In France, at the end of 90 years there has been much discussion as to whether it was right to use this humiliation. Many innocent girls were shaved for denunciation and personal enmity. Others had really given themselves to the enemy, a serious betrayal! In Italy, too many girls were shaved by partisans: today we can say that it was not a good sign of democracy, civilization and sense of justice. However, there were five years of war, death, massacres, bombings, dictatorships, all had suffered hunger, cold and discomfort of any kind. Millions of young people killed on all fronts. It 'hard to believe that there was a civil "fair play". Have in front of a woman who had been drinking instead Champgne and eaten meat every day or oysters ... perhaps, it was not easy to forgive.

Back
Top Bottom