Bald Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would not look good being bald...I like my red hair too much!

I would not look good being bald...I like my red hair too much!
Connie, quit begging to have your head shaved. You may like your red hair but having your head match your alabaster flesh would just make the lust for your body come to a boil...

don't act scared... it is what you want....

T

Connie, quit begging to have your head shaved. You may like your red hair but having your head match your alabaster flesh would just make the lust for your body come to a boil...

don't act scared... it is what you want....

T
brute, hands of from my redheads and special from the little texas irish one:devil: go playing elsewhere

I had two aunts that were nuns back in the day of full habits and headgear. I was stunned when they were visiting and saw they had hair!!!

T
also you were already as a (little) boy someone with bad thoughts in that time:p

If a girl shaves by itself or (better yet) is shaved on her wish, is brave. Everyone looks at the woman as a rarity. It is actually a form of courage and defiance that characterize the strong woman. Shaving a woman against her will is rather a humiliation that adds up to more humiliation. So the same action: if self shaving request gives strength, if it is enforced is a humiliation.

In France it was common to shave the heads of women who had sympathized with or comforted the Germans during the occupation.

The Dutch also did it once they were liberated. Other liberated countries in Europe probably did it as well, I would imagine.

Personally, a female with an attractive head of hair is important to me. A big deal is made on Madison Avenue and elsewhere about blondes, redheads, brunettes and so on, and with good reason, no doubt, so with hairlessness up top those nice distinctions are lost. Also, the hair is part of the overall feminine appearance which without it is thereby reduced to a serious degree. Just my 2 cents, or whatever the going rate is these days for this sort of thing.

when at a young age I thought about being a nun (honest! :rolleyes:)
it was finding out I'd have to have my head shaved that decided me against! :D
With your fantasies Eulalia - you would never have been given absolution (though it might have amused the confessor. He would indead indeed have needed to be named Edward.)
(I went and wrote indead when I meant indeed - Freudian slip, or what?)

Love a woman with a shaved - or close-cropped - head. It can also add to the humiliation as pointed out in the thread.
My particular kink involves women who have their heads shaved but are forced to keep their armpits and bush furry. I think this adds to the humiliation. Check out Abigail Dupree for a great example.

With your fantasies Eulalia - you would never have been given absolution (though it might have amused the confessor. He would indead indeed have needed to be named Edward.)
True, for what I'd have had to confess, Ethelred certainly wouldn't have been ready! :devil:

I've been thinking about this recently.
I like hair on a girl, long enough that she can sit on it.
Shaving a woman's head is a serious humiliation and makes her seem more naked. I can think of the following reasons for shaving a girl's head:
1. Punishment. Would have to be for something serious. Like cheating or betrayal serious. As in, "I'm not prepared to do away with you but I don't like you anymore".
2. If I just purchased her and needed to add extra humiliation to her training.
3. If I didn't like the hairdo or color she came with and couldn't just let it grow out.
4. If I was selling her.

And finally...

5. If she had fleas.

Back
Top Bottom