Go to CruxDreams.com
Well,today i did two things....
Firstly I built a new attatchment for the "Cornu"/Butt plug,that was more robust....
("why ??" I hear you ask...!! )
The reason for this was,so that i could be crucified,upon the 'T'-Cross (Albeit,very briefly...) hanging,with my legs dangling unsupported and holding on by my manacled wrists,whilst seated very firmly upon the "arse-rest",ergo impaled by the Butt plug....I could only manage a maximum of one minute.....(my poor bum- hole !!) And a minimum of 10 seconds...
But I found it a mixture of exhilaration and effort.
I'd gladly do that again....( Within reason....)
One thing I did find out,is that the largest dildo is NOT safe to sit fully upon,unless you want to tear a hole in your large Intestine... :eek: :eek: !!
Safe Crux,everyone.... ;)

Last edited:
Behold....The 'T'-Cross....upon which,I've hung, crucified,feet unsupported....condemned to suffer.
20200627_235143.jpg20200627_235059.jpg
Since then,I decided to trim the Sedile,so that it wasn't as acute an angle*,as previously,so less chance of slipping-off,with unpleasant results !!
*(Probably now at 15°,as opposed to 30°....)

Last edited:
LADIES,and GENTLEMEN, of CruxForums ....
I,Baracus,broke another record,today.....
I managed to endure a crucifixion for an Hour and 10 minutes !! ( see picture 1 )

Patibilum was raised to it's highest point,and the"Cornu" firmly screwed upon the Stipes halfway up,therefore leaving room fro me to barely stand upon the Footrest,from time to time....whilst truly "impaled/affixed" as one with the cross....(pic 2)

( i will confess,that after 20 minutes i decided to raise the Footrest,up the next notch,which made the remaining crucifixion time,more,"bearable"...)

Wrists were bound by leather shackles hooked up and whilst gripping the Patibilum Cords,I was ready to begin my ordeal...Once I'd started the timer...

I will admit that my wrists and fingers were going slightly numb,after 45-50 minutes, but...
I still persevered,and hung there,for 70 minutes in total, breaking the previous record, by 5 minutes !!

At times I even made myself hang free,held by my bound wrists,seated firmly upon the Butt-Plug,whilst vainly "gripping" the wood upright,with my sweaty feet, BUT only briefly,at a time,*so that I didn't suffer any long-term muscle damage,to my arms,belly and upper chest.

It was the only way to get a true experience of the ordeals,of those unlucky enough to be condemned in such a ghastly manner. (Albeit,temporarily .)
It's scary.
*(60 seconds....)

Remember,folks...SAFE CRUX.....ALWAYS !!
Thank you,and Goodnight !!

20200728_223541.jpg 20200728_110634.jpg

A couple of selfies,of P.O.V,'s...(After the event !!)
20200728_223454.jpg 20200728_223517.jpg 20200728_110401.jpg

Last edited:
LADIES,and GENTLEMEN, of CruxForums ....
I,Baracus,broke another record,today.....
I managed to endure a crucifixion for an Hour and 10 minutes !! ( see picture 1 )

Patibilum was raised to it's highest point,and the"Cornu" firmly screwed upon the Stipes halfway up,therefore leaving room fro me to barely stand upon the Footrest,from time to time....whilst truly "impaled/affixed" as one with the cross....(pic 2)

( i will confess,that after 20 minutes i decided to raise the Footrest,up the next notch,which made the remaining crucifixion time,more,"bearable"...)

Wrists were bound by leather shackles hooked up and whilst gripping the Patibilum Cords,I was ready to begin my ordeal...Once I'd started the timer...

I will admit that my wrists and fingers were going slightly numb,after 45-50 minutes, but...
I still persevered,and hung there,for 70 minutes in total, breaking the previous record, by 5 minutes !!

At times I even made myself hang free,held by my bound wrists,seated firmly upon the Butt-Plug,whilst vainly "gripping" the wood upright,with my sweaty feet, BUT only briefly,at a time,*so that I didn't suffer any long-term muscle damage,to my arms,belly and upper chest.

It was the only way to get a true experience of the ordeals,of those unlucky enough to be condemned in such a ghastly manner. (Albeit,temporarily .)
It's scary.
*(60 seconds....)

Remember,folks...SAFE CRUX.....ALWAYS !!
Thank you,and Goodnight !!

View attachment 882926 View attachment 882927

A couple of selfies,of P.O.V,'s...(After the event !!)
View attachment 882928 View attachment 882929 View attachment 882930
Excellent

Good evening,good folks of CruxForums.....
Today's report deals with :

Footrest Issues.
For some time,I'd noticed that my Stipes's footrest had a rather disconcerting tendency to wobble a bit (Despite being firmly bolted to the wood....!!) so I decided to bite the bullet,and do something about it. After much head-scratching and cursing my obvious ineptitude....I figured out a way to prevent any further excessive movement.

Brackets !!
( no,that's not a swear-word,lol !!)

I affixed a stout metal plate to each side of the base of the footrest,that is also screwed to the Stipes,at regular increments. ( pics 1,2 & 3...)
And,Sod's Law being what it is...I discovered that the Footrest was actually wider than the Stipes !!
( 945 mm,as opposed to 890 mm...!!) :mad: :doh: :BangHead:
Drastic action is required....!! :oops: :eek:

Fortunately I had some spare Balsa wood,that was the perfect width to bridge the gap between the support and the metal bracket, to ensure a very snug fit....on one side of the Stipes. " Whew...!! "( pic 4)
All done,(pic 5) and there was only one way to verify if it was successful,or not...A volunteer !!
Obviously a lack of willing crux- participants meant that I had to have a go.....;)

It worked !!
:aaaaa:
No more wobble when standing upon the footrest, much to my relief.
And that concludes my report.
Here are some pictures for your examination at leisure.
Thank you Ladies,and Gentlemen.
"Any questions ??"

P.S....I noticed that the projecting bolts had damaged the rear of the cross,but didn't compromise the structure of the wood. ( pic 6...)
20200907_115052.jpg20200907_115103.jpg20200907_123013.jpg20200907_131630.jpg20200907_142250.jpg20200907_123038.jpg

Remember the n° 1 rule.....Safe Crux !!

Good evening,good folks of CruxForums.....
Today's report deals with :

Footrest Issues.
For some time,I'd noticed that my Stipes's footrest had a rather disconcerting tendency to wobble a bit (Despite being firmly bolted to the wood....!!) so I decided to bite the bullet,and do something about it. After much head-scratching and cursing my obvious ineptitude....I figured out a way to prevent any further excessive movement.

Brackets !!
( no,that's not a swear-word,lol !!)

I affixed a stout metal plate to each side of the base of the footrest,that is also screwed to the Stipes,at regular increments. ( pics 1,2 & 3...)
And,Sod's Law being what it is...I discovered that the Footrest was actually wider than the Stipes !!
( 945 mm,as opposed to 890 mm...!!) :mad: :doh: :BangHead:
Drastic action is required....!! :oops: :eek:

Fortunately I had some spare Balsa wood,that was the perfect width to bridge the gap between the support and the metal bracket, to ensure a very snug fit....on one side of the Stipes. " Whew...!! "( pic 4)
All done,(pic 5) and there was only one way to verify if it was successful,or not...A volunteer !!
Obviously a lack of willing crux- participants meant that I had to have a go.....;)

It worked !!
:aaaaa:
No more wobble when standing upon the footrest, much to my relief.
And that concludes my report.
Here are some pictures for your examination at leisure.
Thank you Ladies,and Gentlemen.
"Any questions ??"

P.S....I noticed that the projecting bolts had damaged the rear of the cross,but didn't compromise the structure of the wood. ( pic 6...)
View attachment 899636View attachment 899637View attachment 899638View attachment 899639View attachment 899640View attachment 899641

Remember the n° 1 rule.....Safe Crux !!
Brilliant pictures

Thursday 8th October,the year of our Lord,2020 A.D......

Dear Diary.
As the song,from the hit musical "Grease" goes....
"It turned colder....That's where it ends..."

Sadly due to limitations of health and climate,it's now no longer feasible,to be crucified near-naked,for any long periods of time.
A pity,as I quite enjoyed my sessions upon my cross(es). :(

Of course i could do it,whilst wearing some kind of crude Slave-tunic,( like the legendary Kirk Douglas,in Kubrick's "Spartacus") but....
It doesn't give me such a thrill,as being stripped to a loincloth.
Perhaps I'm a bit weird ?? I.D.K....

Fear not,fellow Crux-citizens,for I SHALL return,to amuse you further,come the Spring.!!
Weep not,I implore you.
Until then,I bid you a sad farewell,and urge you to always remember the mantra,of Cruxforums...
SAFE CRUX !!

Before I depart,(temporarily),please allow me to present you with my final imagery for this year,
( one,of which we shall never speak of without a sense of dread...)
Farewell friends and colleagues,i bid Adieu.
Regards,Baracus. xx

20201008_122044.jpg20201008_122019.jpg20201008_122143.jpg20201008_122235.jpg
"One day,I shall come back,yes I will come back...
Until then,there shall be no tears,nor anxieties,
just go forward in all your beliefs,and prove to me,that I am not mistaken in mine.!!"
(William Hartnell,Doctor Who...c.1964)

Thursday 8th October,the year of our Lord,2020 A.D......

Dear Diary.
As the song,from the hit musical "Grease" goes....
"It turned colder....That's where it ends..."

Sadly due to limitations of health and climate,it's now no longer feasible,to be crucified near-naked,for any long periods of time.
A pity,as I quite enjoyed my sessions upon my cross(es). :(

Of course i could do it,whilst wearing some kind of crude Slave-tunic,( like the legendary Kirk Douglas,in Kubrick's "Spartacus") but....
It doesn't give me such a thrill,as being stripped to a loincloth.
Perhaps I'm a bit weird ?? I.D.K....

Fear not,fellow Crux-citizens,for I SHALL return,to amuse you further,come the Spring.!!
Weep not,I implore you.
Until then,I bid you a sad farewell,and urge you to always remember the mantra,of Cruxforums...
SAFE CRUX !!

Before I depart,(temporarily),please allow me to present you with my final imagery for this year,
( one,of which we shall never speak of without a sense of dread...)
Farewell friends and colleagues,i bid Adieu.
Regards,Baracus. xx

View attachment 910316View attachment 910317View attachment 910318View attachment 910319
"One day,I shall come back,yes I will come back...
Take care Until then,there shall be no tears,nor anxieties,
just go forward in all your beliefs,and prove to me,that I am not mistaken in mine.!!"
(William Hartnell,Doctor Who...c.1964)

Oops !!
Well,I WAS a wee bit rough,wasn't I ?! :eek:
:oops:
I've only gone and broken one of my Butt-Plugs !!
( The biggest,one,in fact !! )
Yes,you read it correctly.....lol.
Sadly I must've got a little bit carried away,with my ass-fucking,whilst crucified,bound by my wrists and feet...my poor little bumhole taking all my weight !!
The mock "Cornu" is securely screwed into the wood,of my "Sedile" and held by washers.
One of the washers was SO tightly screwed on,that it cut into the base of my Butt-Plug shaft.*
Oh,well,although,still technically useable,I've now decided,for safety reasons to replace it with one that's of similar length,but the base is of a wider girth !! OH MY GOD !! Should be fun...(!!)**
" Lord,have mercy,I beseech you !! Please !! "
*( see picture 1...)
**( see picture 2...)
20201103_212332.jpg$_57.jpeg.jpg

Oh,well shit happens....
Remember, SAFE CRUX !!

Last edited:
Well,today i did two things...., the
The reason for this was,so that i could be crucified,upon the 'T'-Cross (Albeit,very briefly...) hanging,with my legs dangling unsupported and holding on by my manacled wrists,whilst seated very firmly upon the "arse-rest",ergo impaled by the Butt plug....I could only manage a maximum of one minute.....(my poor bum- hole !!) And a minimum of 10 seconds...

One thing I did find out,is that the largest dildo is NOT safe to sit fully upon,unless you want to tear a hole in your large Intestine... :eek: :eek: !!
Did you consider the sigmoid junction'? You probably should not go beyond that point. Mine starts (now) at 14cm exactly but I was once able to insert a length of about twice by sitting on it. Anyway for the audience it is more shocking the width of a dildo entering, not the length, so make them bigger but not longer, think of a torturing device which wot be in plug form.
Safe Crux,everyone.... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom