Go to CruxDreams.com
THURSDAY MAY 30th 2019....

Make note of the date, boys & girls......
For the first time,I,Baracus finally stood upon the raised footrest and gripped the ropes upon the Patibilum.....it was only for a matter of seconds, but I've done it !! Endured/Enjoyed a kind of crucifixion...no longer a Crux-virgin.
(And I did it more than once....)

Sadly no pics (yet) as had enough to deal with,just getting up upon my Crucifix without farting about,setting up a camera as well....
Don't worry good citizens of C.F, it WILL happen,all in good time.
Even in that all-too brief moment,I knew what it felt like to be Crucified.... :) ;)

Last edited:
THURSDAY MAY 30th 2019....

Make note of the date, boys & girls......
For the first time,I,Baracus finally stood upon the raised footrest and gripped the ropes upon the Patibilum.....it was only for a matter of seconds, but I've done it !! Endured/Enjoyed a kind of crucifixion...no longer a Crux-virgin.
(And I did it more than once....)

Sadly no pics (yet) as had enough to deal with,just getting up upon my Crucifix without farting about,setting up a camera as well....
Don't worry good citizens of C.F, it WILL happen,all in good time.
Even in that all-too brief moment,I knew what it felt like to be Crucified.... :) ;)

The way you write it, sounds like this went through your head, Baracus::)

Today,Saturday JUNE 1st, 2019....
I took a grand total,of 81 pictures,of,moi,up
upon my indoor cross,and standing on the footrest,etcetera,etcetera......:clapclap::eek: :cool:
Now the fun part begins,sorting out which ones to show you lucky people....!! ;) ;)
(yeah I quite enjoyed doing it,a labour of love, I should imagine )

10 minutes......
That's how long I rested,bound to my Crucifix.(after I'd taken all those photos.....!!) Sure felt good....
:clap: :ARMS1::sun_smiley::aaaaa:
P.S....I mis-counted my pics,it's actually 90,nine more than expected !! :eek: :oops: Lol

Last edited:
Here's a few behind the scenes footage pics (01/06/2019)....plus testing for first time.
20190601_101856.jpg20190601_102713.jpg20190601_102723.jpg20190601_102718.jpg20190601_102134.jpg
(if anyone wonders what that black light thingy is,at top corner, it's a strobe light, which goes off should smoke alarm become active, because I'm actually totally "mutt n jeff")

WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER TO SEE....??

Which??
Are you mad, Baracus??? There is only one possible answer.
As nature intended, of course!
No crux scene should be vandalised by the presence of a coloured blob. Let it all hang out!

Which??
Are you mad, Baracus??? There is only one possible answer.
As nature intended, of course!
No crux scene should be vandalised by the presence of a coloured blob. Let it all hang out!
@phlebas has spoken.....!!
Ok I'll let it all hang out,(for what it's worth)
I do like to tease my audience.... ;) Lol.

Brief Update :
I purchased new,albeit,slightly thicker/wider plank for a more sturdier upright Stipes..
I'm going to use the previous one as a guide for mounting a (slightly) lower footrest and locating the existing mounting points for the Patibilum,Cornu,*etc, etc
I'm also going to stain the wood,a uniform dark colour,for added effect.
Also I ordered a black bedsheet to use as a backdrop,hopefully it will aid with potential manips ??
Safe crux,and kink away.....!! ;) B.x
*(I might even fashion a kind of Sedile.....)

Back
Top Bottom