Go to CruxDreams.com
Well,sadly,it's getting colder now,and despite having the heating on more often,it's not really comfortably warm enough to undergo another Crux photo session.... :( :(
Pity. But come the spring......hopefully.

Now you see it.....
20190908_135028.jpg
Now you don't.....
20191007_143815.jpg
Farewell,to The Cross,my old friend,been nice hanging around you....until we meet again,"Adieu !!"

UPDATE : 10/11/'19
I got bored and decided to play upon my Cross again,(with heating on full !!)
Also,upon good advice from @madiosi i decided to really screw in the bondage hooks,right into the Patibilum,with some affixed scrap-wood,betwixt wall and Crossbeam to add further anchorage....
Having hung by the wrists,i can confirm it's quite robust !! No danger of hook bending.
("Danke,Madi !!")
No self-crux photos,I'm afraid,but some boring self-explanatory Hook pics,instead.
Before :
20191110_162114.jpg
After :
20191110_155113.jpg20191110_155124.jpg20191110_162148.jpg
Any questions, comments or critiques welcome....

Bad news......
I've taken a few more Crux-photos....
Entitled : "Night-Cross".

(Just got to edit them......)

Last edited:
For reasons of safety and security, i decided to reinforce/lock the base of the Cross,to ensure it did not accidentally become dislodged, during Crucifixion....
20191122_205039.jpg20191122_205247.jpg20191122_205341.jpg20191122_205424.jpg20191122_205400.jpg

NEWS FLASH....NEWS FLASH...!!
During 2020,I hope to involve a third party to participate in a Crux/BDSM Photo-Shoot. ;)
Discussions are still ongoing,so no further details available at the moment.....Watch this space,(as they say !! ).

Last edited:
I am not really into male crucifixion.

That's ok we've all got different tastes...
( to be honest,I'm more into fem-crux,but....)
Same here, Baracus! I feel like, when I'm viewing female crux, I identify with an onlooker to the event (Roman soldier, for example); when I look at male crux, I identify with the person on the cross (i.e., how must that feel?).
Either way is enjoyable, but I prefer female crux. Perhaps because I'm straight? The psychology of the whole deal seems complicated. . . .
:hmmm:

That's ok we've all got different tastes...
( to be honest,I'm more into fem-crux,but....)
Same here, Baracus! I feel like, when I'm viewing female crux, I identify with an onlooker to the event (Roman soldier, for example); when I look at male crux, I identify with the person on the cross (i.e., how must that feel?).
Either way is enjoyable, but I prefer female crux. Perhaps because I'm straight? The psychology of the whole deal seems complicated. . . .
:hmmm:
I also recognise that.
I sometimes try to get into the crucified's female's mind too. How she lives the ordeal, the humiliation,...
Complicated psychology, indeed.

Nevertheless, Baracus does an interesting experiment here. I unfortunately have not the possibility to set up such a home-made cross myself.

I also recognise that.
I sometimes try to get into the crucified's female's mind too. How she lives the ordeal, the humiliation,...
Complicated psychology, indeed.

Nevertheless, Baracus does an interesting experiment here. I unfortunately have not the possibility to set up such a home-made cross myself.
@Loxuru Danke !! :)

Back
Top Bottom