Go to CruxDreams.com
Finally extended the footrests....
Unfortunately in my haste to get them done,I fucked-up slightly,but nothing that couldn't be sorted out....
Oops !! Lol.
Now,that they're attatched to each Cross-beam.... (after being Varnished,to match the Cross...)
I can't WAIT to try them out......
;) :cool:
20200518_132817.jpg20200518_133036.jpg20200518_143221.jpg20200518_143301.jpg20200518_153752.jpg20200518_160341.jpg20200518_160307.jpg20200518_160322.jpg
Next up,the unisex Butt-Plug/Cornu & Sedile combo...
Any Questions ?? I'm happy to answer...

Hi,Boys,and Girls,are you sitting,
(Or hanging) comfortably ?? ;)

Right let's begin,shall we ??
Once upon a time,there was a Crux-Slave,called Baracus.
Now Baracus was a conscientious worker and he wanted to ensure the best possible Crucifixion experience upon,whichever Cross they chose, whether it be a Saint Andrew's ( 'X'-style) or a "Traditional" Latin-style 'T'-Cross...but...there was a problem. Poor Baracus !! :(

Upon dismantling the Original 'T'-Cross he soon discovered that the main upright beam,(The "Stipes"),was indeed slightly warped/twisted all along it's length,and explained why the Cross always fought Baracus,upon installation of the Horizontal Cross-beam,( the "Patibilum"). :eek:
Not good. :(
So,Baracus had a decision to make,and execute.

Verily it was decided to obtain a new plank of premium French Crucifixion Wood,( as supplied,by Messaline) and in time make a whole new Cross upright,using the original as a template....
So far,the new upright has been cut to length,and marked with the first three mounting holes.
(Of which,there will be more....)

"What of the original ' Stipes' ??" I hear you cry....
Fear not,comrades,it will be spared,and used as, either a simple whipping post,with the addition of robust hooks,OR.....
Used as a Horizontal Cross-beam to lay the victim upon. How delightful !! ;)

Thank you,and goodnight,Children.

Okay,I've been a busy Crux-Slave....
I managed to assemble a new 'T-Cross',or rather the Mk II Stipes....
I am pleased to say,that my neighbour's, (unexpected) absence helped relieve some of the noise concerns,so could really crack-on with the drilling,hammering swearing etc etc....
( After,I've obediently, stripped to my loincloth, as per Latin work-regulations)

The new upright fits snugly in it's allocated slot. :)
This time i made doubly sure that the original Patibilum was level,when affixed to the Stipes.
And I added another five,height-adjusted vertical attatchment points,along the Upright. (see photo)
As before,I also reinstated the height-adjustable points for the "Cornu"( or,Butt-Plug,to you & me)
The only difference being a new style of footrest points, ( again,height-adjustable...),together,with a simplified design of footrest.(still needs work,to ensure a more tolerable Crucifixion experience)*

Now,the Crux of the matter (Lol)....
DID THE NEW CROSS PASS THE CRUCIFIXION TEST....??
Only one way to find out,so I volunteered myself,a miserable Slave,for a session upon the Cross....
Wearing my ubiquitous Loincloth I fastened my wrists to the hooks,and lowered myself upon the mock-Cornu, and,briefly,stood on the footrest.
I lasted 10 minutes,so,it's a "Yes",from me !! :) :)

All that needs to be done,tomorrow, is a fresh coat of dark varnish,and improvement upon the footrest.
*( I'll be screwing a short beam across the footrest,to stand safely upon...)
Here's a couple of crappy photos of the improved
'T'-Cross....plus The 'X'-Cross nearby.(arrowed)
20200525_165052.jpg20200525_164939.jpg20200525_164901.jpg20200525_164307.jpg20200525_162413.jpg

UPDATE :
At close of work i finally managed to modify the footrest,as promised...
Looks good,more "comfortable" upon the soles of one's feet.
(an oxymoron surely ?!).....and immediately slotted it back,then secured in place...(see pic 1...)
So far,so good.

Decided upon a quick Crux-test,(as you do....)
BUT
the damn thing creaks and wobbles no end !!
("Fuuuuck !!") :mad: :eek:

Obviously the fixing-holes were slightly too large,which meant the holding bolts had too much "give",so tomorrow i will have to unscrew it all,and drill out another two bolt holes,but this time horizontally,as opposed to the vertical placements....the end result will be a Diamond- shaped attatchment. (see pic 2...)
Theoretically it should be more stable,and hopefully,secure.
Sheeesh !! :BangHead: :cursing2:

20200525_204702.jpg 20200525_204630.jpg

UPDATE : (31/05/2020)
Well,I was a busy Crux-Slave...
I am now the proud owner of no less than THREE types of Crosses....
Ergo,the Latin 'T-Cross',the "St.Andrew's" 'X-Cross' and the simple stake,or Whipping-post,( if,so desired...) See Yusebby's descriptive illustration...
20200531_193707.jpg
I have tried out the "Whipping-Post" and it suits the purpose....(should the need arise) ,to flog,this miserable Slave. !!
Or a simple Crucifixion,minus Patibilum....

I have,indeed reinforced the attatchment bolts for the footrest,and the result is a more stable base upon which to stand upon. It works !!
Go me !! :) :)
All that remains is,to Varnish the untreated wood,and it's all done !!
Photos,to follow soon.....
Now,all I want is a few volunteers/models (M/F) .....to endure/enjoy the almost-authentic crucifixion experience, as provided,by Baracus,the Crux-Slave.
It's safe to say, I'm dedicated to the cause,of Loincloths,Crucifixion,and Cruxforums. ;)

Goodnight. B.x

Ergo,the Latin 'T-Cross',the "St.Andrew's" 'X-Cross' and the simple stake,or Whipping-post,( if,so desired...) See Yusebby's descriptive illustration...
View attachment 865022
I have tried out the "Whipping-Post" and it suits the purpose....(should the need arise) ,to flog,this miserable Slave. !!

I have,indeed reinforced the attatchment bolts for the footrest,and the result is a more stable base upon which to stand upon. It works !!
Now,all I want is a few volunteers/models (M/F) .....to endure/enjoy the almost-authentic crucifixion experience, as provided,by Baracus,the Crux-Slave.
It's safe to say, I'm dedicated to the cause,of Loincloths,Crucifixion,and Cruxforums. ;)

Goodnight. B.x
You and Rufuss need to hold an on-line cross construction class for the rest of the members of Cruxforums:jaja-no:;)

More pics of the various adornments used to re-enact my mock-crucifixion...
pic 1: The "Cornu" in all it's rubbery glory !!
pic 2 : The plastic "Crown of Thorns"....(yet to be painted)
pics 3-5 : My two "Titulae" (reversable) pinned upon "Stipes"
pic 6 : The poor fellow I imagined I'd look like....(!!)
pic 7 : The stark reality...LOL.!!
pic 8 : Where my Wrist-Cuffs were hooked upon...
View attachment 709646View attachment 709647View attachment 709648View attachment 709649View attachment 709650View attachment 709651View attachment 709652View attachment 709653
Wow I would love for you to put the crown on my head after the flogging

View attachment 865022

Goodnight. B.x
Looks like a flogging would be brutal and prolonged back and front

Back
Top Bottom